Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

highlights kids magazine

Showing 1-25 of 9,512 Found Reports For more specific results for "highlights kids magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Lifetime Publishing Group Ad space bought in a Golf Magazine that never was distributed Boca Raton Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Oak leaf kids academy Unprofessionalism Rowlett Texas Author: Mesquite , Texas Teachers: Oak leaf kids academy Rowlett, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Fangoria Magazine Did not receive what I paid for Northport New York Author: Sarnia, Wyoming Mail Order Services: Fangoria Magazine Northport, New York

Feb 19 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online Liars, Thiefs, Unresponsive Company taking Christmas away from kids San Antonio Internet Author: Commerce , Texas Sales People: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 17 2017
TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC MOUNIR SAIFMOUTAZ ALI fake check for amount of $8640.00 after I am deliverd the order of Kids short ELIZABETH New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC ELIZABETH , New Jersey

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Dana Jackson Bufluv Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Book & Magazine Publishers: Dana Jackson Internet

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet

Feb 14 2017
Value Plus Sempris Magazine Rewards Plus Be very careful when you order anything over the telephone Wayzata Minnesota Author: Shirley, Indiana Infomercials: Value Plus Internet

Feb 13 2017
Food Network Magazine Harassament for renewal of magazine each month sending Renew Invoices! Harlan Iowa Author: Florida, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Food Network Magazine Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
LearningRX TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from LearningRx Franchise Corporation Home Office Author: Saint Martinville, Louisiana Tutoring: LearningRx TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Lafayette, Louisiana

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Update Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 06 2017
Nix Construction/ entity Thomas Nix Tom Nix Tommy Nix Scammed 5000 from a single mother of 5 and left her and kids with no roof Nevada Texas
Author: Nevada , Texas Roofing Companies: Nix Construction/ entity Thomas Nix Nevada, Texas

Feb 04 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Attempted to collect money on a bogus magazine subscription Old Bethpage New York Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
Associated Publishers Network Magazine Charged my card somehow without authorization of $122 and I have gotten 6x of $36 a pop overdraft charges. Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Telemarketers: Associated Publishers Network Magazine Internet

Jan 31 2017
Inkjunkeyz Inkjunkeyz Merchandise / Inkjunkeyz Magazine Team / Dolls / TeesTattoos Submissions Never received pre-order magazine Virginia Internet
Author: Rosamond, California Miscellaneous Companies: Inkjunkeyz Internet

Jan 30 2017
First Steps Academy llc First steps Doesn't pay anyone. doesn't care about kids yelm/ sumner Washington Author: Spanaway, Washington Preschools: First Steps Academy llc yelm/ sumner ,

Jan 28 2017
Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Malpractice on 5 Year old Female Child Jeffersonville Indiana
Waiting for Kids Dentistree to contact me.. Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Dental Services: Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Jeffersonville , Indiana

Jan 27 2017
Kids and Company worst place ever Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Family Services: Kids and Company Orlando, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 25 2017
Advertising Services I received a visit from a man who reported being from this company. He gave me a pitch about the new local HEB grocery store Grand Opening and how I would be featured in the magazine. It seemed a legit company. However, when the store opened I did not see Advertising Services SCAM Chatsworth California Author: kingwood, Texas Advertising Agencies: Advertising Services Chatsworth, California

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida