Your Search | highlights kids magazine

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
Kids smart gps watch, Rama Deals, Kidssmartgpswatch.com Never received item not responses from company. 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York Internet
Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Fraud: Kids smart gps watch Internet

4, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

5, Report #1341904

Dec 07 2016
Ourcutebabies Rip off of magazine Internet Author: Marion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Ourcutebabies Internet

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch Kids Smart GPS Watch Scam, charged my credit card, never received the products. West Seneca, New York Author: Livingston, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch West Seneca, , New York

Dec 04 2016
MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. MAYO MCNEIL BASEBALL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE LIZZIE. COLORADO Internet The anti-collector Author: Allston, Massachusetts Cult: MAYO MCNEIL EBAY SCAMMER LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE. Internet

Dec 03 2016
bndwdth media Promised a band feature in their magazine. I sent $30 via PapPal to a 'Emily Smith' on 19 September 2016 and received nothing from them. They do not respond to e-mails and PayPal have yet to reply to my complaint to them! Internet Author: Holon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: bndwdth media Internet

Nov 25 2016
TDM Magazine They have been charging my card $79 a month and it was suppose to me a one time fee Internet Author: Albany, Louisiana Preschools: TDM Magazine Internet

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 20 2016
Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys George Emershaw, Barbara Mushkat, Philip Korey, Debra Shifrin Falsified Marijuana on me-scammed me out of 141 legit properties, raped conspiracy of wife brother's GF cleveland OHIO (OH) exhibit=FULL PG AD CLEVELAND SCENE MAGAZINE Author: cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys akron,

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 14 2016
Magazine solutions False advertising and Insane charges Lakewood Colorado Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Liars: Magazine solutions Florida

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 03 2016
National Renewable Magazine Exchange Charging me double each month,overload of mags don't want Nationwide Author: Tallassee, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: National Renewable Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Nov 01 2016
IBI FabKids ordered kids clothing, received the order and was billed monthly ,29.95, for a membership that I didn't authorize. California Internet Author: Fresno, Texas Credit Card Fraud: IBI FabKids Internet

Oct 31 2016
Chiappa Firearms first tang broke off gharging handle,spring in magazine clip too weak causing jams face of bolt broke 6785 W.Third St Dayton OH. 45427 Internet Author: Monrovia, California tempdir: Chiappa Firearms Internet

Oct 28 2016
Sunny farm resorts First off, they will spray for beaches before you move in, but good luck trying to get ahold of the manager. People will let their dogs run loose, but if you do, you'll get a warning and fine. Some of the kids out here are good kids, but others have parents who let them run wild. Kingston Oklahoma Author: Gordonville, Texas tempdir: Sunny farm resorts Kingston, Oklahoma

Oct 28 2016
FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE P.O.BOX 6093, HARLAN, IA 51593-1593 UNWANTED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION HARLAN Iowa Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: FOOD NETWORK MAGAZINE HARLAN, Iowa