Your Search | highlights kids magazine

Jun 29 2016
North Alantic magazine They are taking money out of my account after I have tried to cancel with them more then 10 times and then saying I can't and it not right Texas Author: Barnardsville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Alantic magazine Internet

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
tdm*nme magazine charged for unwanted magazines Nationwide Author: LAKE MILLS, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: tdm*nme magazine Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
HGTV magazine HGTV Magazine scam Harlan Iowa Author: aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Jun 23 2016
Periodical Magazine I have contacted them since Feb 2016, demanded to cancel and they keep billing me and threatening me. The supervisor himself was extremely rude and hung up on me. Internet Author: Utica, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodical Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2016
Central Billing The Subscription center I do not have any subscription and they say I owe $707.10 dollars Los Ageles California Author: Tucson, Arizona Book & Magazine Publishers: Central Billing The Subscription center Los Angeles California Los Ageles , California

Jun 21 2016
Magazine Publishers Service representative, Carmine Capparello. Indignantly pushed me into accepting subscription, after I tried to cancel...and he said 'NO! he couldn't put my money back on my credit card. Montreal, Quebec. Quebec Author: Chilliwack, BC, British Columbia Liars: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Jun 14 2016
Quality readers services Charging me outrageous amounts for magazine substations, when they told me I was getting signed up for publishers clearing house Lakewood Ohio Author: Bayshore , New York Cross-Border Scams: Quality readers services Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Seventeen Magazine Seventeen Magazine keeps renewing my subscription even though I've tried to cancel New York Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Media: Seventeen Magazine Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Countrywide periodicals inc Magazine company Nationwide Author: Jasper, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Countrywide periodicals inc Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Excellent Sales Magazines Door to door magazine sales by underpriveledged persons to gain work experience and gain points Omaha Nebraska Author: Naperville, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Magazines Omaha, Nebraska

Jun 10 2016
superior movers budget movers frank magazu turbo he broke some of my funiture cussing and swearing at kids new port richey Florida
wrong the owner is WRONG that is true Author: clearwater , Florida Moving & Storage: superior movers npr, Florida

Jun 08 2016
National Magazine Service National Magazine Services, Inc.PO Box 98Elmsford, NY, 105231-***-***-**** Rip off. Said I ordered magazines I never did. Plus the ones I get are all for men. Internet
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Library: National Magazine Service Internet

Jun 05 2016
Shawknee magazine services Wouldn't let me cancel my subscription Internet Author: Warren, Arkansas Fishing: Shawknee magazine services Internet

Jun 02 2016
North Atlantic magazine corp I had subscribed in 2011 and cancelled when they tried to keep charging my account. Now in 2016 a collection from Georgia or so they claim says the company wants to charge me for 1100 dollars plus! But will settle for 500+. I cancelled this year's ago, im not paying them anything. I've been scammed before. Georgia Author: duluth, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: North Atlantic magazine corp Georgia

Jun 02 2016
The Experience, Experience Sales, Zach Hill Door to Door Sales Con Artist Zach Hill Takes Your Money With Lies and Fraud Traveling Door to Door Sales in Dallas Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: The Experience or Experience Sales Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Fashion Week Las Vegas/ Milka Von Rhedey/ Shimmer Magazine, Las Vegas Fashion Week Live MVR Media Group, Milka Carmella VonLas Vegas Industry Showroom, The Fashion Channel, Idol Model Management, HF Models Magazine, Vegas Scene Magazine SCAMMER ALERT!! STAY AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH MILKA CARMELLA VON RHEDEY Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Fashion Week Las Vegas/ Milka Von Rhedey/ Shimmer Magazine, Las Vegas Fashion Week Live Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 27 2016
MonogramHub Leather bond book; Didn't honor Groupon; Bait and Switch Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: MonogramHub Internet

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Subscription Center Central Billing Central Billing Los Angeles California Author: Herndon, Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: The Subscription Center Central Billinf

May 24 2016
Game Bird Gazette Ripped off by a Magazine Publisher Salt Lake Ciry Utah Author: Dieterich, Illinois News Media: Game Bird Gazette Salt Lake Ciry, Utah

May 21 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales Magazine Michigan City Indiana Author: Tempe, Arizona Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

May 20 2016
internet local listings .com another fraud company making false promises by a bunch of kids that know how to work the system and seperate you from your money. do your research and stay away from them. This should not be legal but it is. Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: internet local listings .com Internet

May 18 2016
Knighthouse Publishing AKA: Phoenix Media Corporation, Schofield Media, Red Coat, Mayfield etc. etc. Knighthouse Publishing aka: Phoenix Media Corp. is back..TERRIBLE MGMT & UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES Chicago Illinois Author: Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Knighthouse Publishing Chicago, Illinois