Your Search | highlights kids magazine

1, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

2, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 23 2016
EG&G Marketing; Cliche Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, Inc; Cliche Magazine; egg.marketing; clichegroup.com; clichemag.com product not as described Florida Author: Texas Websites: EG&G Marketing Internet

Jul 22 2016
Mailbox Media Jonathan Gilbert (or Givert)Showed up at my door in 10-21-15 and sold me a subscription to Vacations magazine.  Glendale, AZ Author: FL, Florida Places & Information: Mailbox Media AZ

Jul 22 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales - door to door magazine sales, magazines never arrived - Michigan City Indiana Author: Naperville, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 21 2016
Consumer Reports Magazine Unclear about mail subscription not containing on line subscription and Cancellation Info. Yonkers New York Author: Oak Harbor, Washington News Media: Consumer Reports Magazine Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Allstate marketing services Using an old address of mine I was signed up for4 magazine subscriptions thatI did not authorize Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Rio rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Allstate marketing services Village of Sheffield, Ohio

Jul 20 2016

Jul 19 2016
North Atlantic Magazine Company Scam, Dishonest, money-whores Cumming Georgia Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mail Order Services: North Atlantic Magazine Company Cumming, Georgia

11, Report #1272096

Jul 19 2016
Family Readers Service Sent Magazine I Didn't Sign Up For & Gave Me Bogus Website For How To Block In Future Elyria Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Family Readers Service Elyria, Ohio

Jul 18 2016
burnsvill Minnesota magazine take my money on this magazine that I never ask for i want my money this is wrong i don't know it Author: Anderson, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: burnsvill Minnesota magazine CA

Jul 18 2016
@iAmBig7 Ni-Marketing.com Time2GrindRadio Straight Stuntin Magazine James Stokes Scammed Me Out Of $5,000 Union New Jersey Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: James Union, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
Holiday cruise line Cruise ship terminal 2nd floor mail room1 east 11th street, Rivera beach, FL 33404 Grand celebration cruise / Pothole cruise magazine Rivera beach Florida Author: Monterey , Tennessee Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise line Florida

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 17 2016
Model One Exotics/ Khushpreet Kaur/Billy Stelly AKA Caimen Magdiel The Immaculate Paradigm Blush Models Magazine Model One Exotics Houston Texas
Author: California Auto Rentals: Model One Exotics/ Khushpreet Kaur/Billy Stelly AKA Caimen Magdiel Houston , Texas

Jul 17 2016
Public storage Public Storage ruined me and my kids life. My sister recieved a call from someone who works at public storage and told her that two staff had stolen stuff out of my unit before the auction. I just feel like this was a very evil and cruel thing to do considering the circumstances not to mention the city was paying for the bill due Wyncote Pennsylvania Author: Wyncote, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Public storage Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Nakia Magazine Fund Raising Scam Durham North Carolina Author: durham, North Carolina Business Consultants: Nakia Magazine Durham, North Carolina

Jul 15 2016
Moco Movements ,Over Charged, Have imature none ethical staff working with kids with special needs, Reports not complete or mis diagnosis Kensington Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Disability Services: Jen Hastings Kensington, Maryland

Jul 15 2016
LifetimePublishing.com Golf Life Magazine Scam Artists posing as Pro Golf Magazine Publishers Beware! I dont know Nationwide Correction: to complaint Author: Clarendon Hills, Illinois News Media: LifetimePublishing.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
PSV Health Revelations Gross overcharge for products Balimore Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: PSV Health Revelations Balimore, Maryland

Jul 14 2016
womans day womans day nz Rip Off Magazine false stories auckland Internet Author: Alabama Celebrities: womans day Internet

Jul 14 2016
North Atlanta Magazine was lied to and charged for something I didn't even give them my card info Atlanta Nationwide Author: Hartselle, Alabama Liars: North Atlanta Magazine Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Mykel Monroe (Mykel X ) Scammed me by using Christina Milian's We are Pop Culture Los Angeles California Girl Please. Haters will be Haters Author: Inglewood, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Persona Magazine / We Are Pop Culture Los Angeles , California

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania