HILTON HEAD PROPERTIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hilton head properties
There may be more specific results for "hilton head properties"
For more specific results for "hilton head properties"
Showing 1-25 of 17,528 Found Reports For more specific results for "hilton head properties"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2017
Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Now I don't know what is going on... Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida Author: Waterloo, Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Lakeland, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
T&L Properties Heartless Cooperation. Granger, Iowa Author: Nevada, Iowa Family Services: T&L Properties Granger,, Iowa

Oct 08 2017
Mathew Jaye Properties LLC aka Brian Montonati Uses Bogus Entity Addresses to Avoid Court Service To Rip Off Service Providers on Rental Properties Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Okmulgee, Oklahoma Real Estate Services: Mathew Jaye Properties LLC Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 05 2017
Laudan Properties Contractor Rip Off Company Twinsburg Nationwide Author: Elizabethtown, North Carolina Property Management: Laudan Properties Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Vignesh Warsan VikkiLifetell Network Chennai Ltd This scammer, thief, Liar, VIkki or Vignesh Waran show me a wallet with Bitcoin BTC of 724,231.79, I sent money to this guy and I ask Is there any more fees he said no. Tuticorin, India Worldwide This scammer, thief of the homeless, thief of the hunger and Liar, Vikki or Vignesh Waran from Lifetell Network Chennai Ltd Author: Alabama Financial Services: Vignesh Warsan Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 04 2017
Coastal Timeshare Creations I was scammed out of thousands of dollars! Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Hoschton, Georgia Sales People: Coastal Timeshare Creations Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
princeton properties in portland the landlord is suppose to pay one utility they say on lease they pay garbage but they make u pay aflat fee of $15 per month times that by 50 apts? it's illegal portland oregon Internet Standard... Author: portland, Oregon Attorneys General: princeton properties Internet