HIT WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hit web design
There may be more specific results for "hit web design"
For more specific results for "hit web design"
Showing 1-25 of 17,154 Found Reports For more specific results for "hit web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Response to Complaint filed on 04-23-17 Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Kent Littlejohn, LinkedGenius, powersold.com Kent Littlejohn, Kristen bloom, Beth Littlejohn, team@powersold.com, SCAMMER, CONSTANT EMAILS (((REDACTED))) west Chester, Ohio Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Kent Littlejohn, LinkedGenius, powersold.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
fling.com bait & switch fraud & it false advertises and is a scam in the worst-case scenario Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Adult Web Sites: fling.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
web Fulfillment Center Some how they recieved my credit info,  Henderson Nevada Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Alternative Health: web Fulfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
Sexperttyomi.com Tyomi MorganGoddess Tyomi Did Not Get What I Paid for and refused to refund my money IInternet
Webinars advertised as Non Refundable, Replays sent for Late comers Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: Sexperttyomi.com Illinois

Apr 20 2017
fitwebmax fit web max TRIAL BUY CLICK TO LOOK AT ANOTHER PRODUCT BUYS PRODUCT AND LOGS YOU OUT INTERNET Internet Author: Greenville, Ohio Alternative Health: fitwebmax Internet

Apr 19 2017
Beyluxe messenger Mohammad Jafar Azhari Mohammad Jafar azhari Alabama Internet Author: Calgary , Alberta Adult Web Site: Beyluxe messenger Internet

Apr 19 2017
JUST ANSWER EXPERT THEY offered me a trial membership and then made 2 charges on my credit card for different amounts. They asked for my credit card to start the trial but said they would not use it. An offer that was not kept web site on internet Internet Author: HINGHAM, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: JUST ANSWER EXPERT Internet

Apr 19 2017
Michael Olowu Design Haus cowboy builder. he took money for the job and never finished it. London Internet Author: London, Alabama Building Services: Michael Olowu Design Haus Internet

Apr 18 2017
Design Trojans designtrojans.com designtrojans.com Robo Dialing Scam NEW YORK New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Websites: Design Trojans Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Live Technician Internet Author: Bolivia , North Carolina Adult Web Site: Live Technician Internet

Apr 18 2017
Web Shop Producers Contacted us by phone asking if we wanted to renew our services. cant locate an address Internet Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Web Shop Producers Internet

Apr 18 2017
ZOOSK.COM UNFAIR ZOOSK SUBSCRIBERS TREATMENTS SANFRANCISCO Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: ZOOSK.COM Internet

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Logo Design Cafe Logo Cafe Online Scam Internet Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Websites: Logo Design Cafe Internet

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Jidd motors Adam jidd Crooks and scammers DesPlaines Illinois Author: Berkeley , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jidd motors Design plaines , Illinois

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services Global Service Group Hit my PNC checking account with a check image for 395.00 parts unknow Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Banks: RCP Services parts unknow, Texas

Apr 13 2017
schumann Financials after one hour, brad sloop asked for initial to computer web site Plantation Florida Author: Sabetha, Kansas Internet Services: schumann Financials Plantation , Florida