HIT WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hit web design
There may be more specific results for "hit web design"
For more specific results for "hit web design"
Showing 26-50 of 17,357 Found Reports For more specific results for "hit web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 15 2017
muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Laura LoFrumento Given - Muse Marketing -Younique, Realtor, Laura Marie LoFrumento SEO, Marketing, Brookfield, Muse Marketing, Laura LoFrumento Given, branding, website, design, print, marketing, communications, public relations, pr, connecticut,ct, affordable, animation, adobe, creative suite, video, photography, multimedia, powerpoint, presentations, weding, event planning, sales, meetings, brochures, flyers, business cards, strategy, marcom, marcomm Brookfield Connecticut
Author: Brookfield, Iowa Advertising Agencies: muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Brookfield , Connecticut

Jul 14 2017
Best Web SEO This company is a ripoff ! Orlando Florida Author: BURLINGTON, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Best Web SEO

Jul 14 2017
etia They promise to pay you out after making up to $300. i made over that and now they do not want to pay out. I do not know where they are located. I found them on the web and seem to be a schme. Internet Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: etia Internet

Jul 13 2017
Run away from Web Asylum! Web Asylum Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Websites: Web Asylum Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Next Decade Solutions LLC Adult Website Content Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Next Decade Solutions LLC Internet

Jul 13 2017
LaidBack Loot I ordered David Bowie sneakers with a poster on May 12,2017 , On May 23, 2017 I received an email telling me items were shipped. I asked for a tracking number and I never got one. I sent many emails asking about my sneakers and never got a response. Their web page is now down for maintenance , and they say they will answer your questions I have sent at least 2 messages a day for a week and have gotten no answers . I now have a dispute in with my bank , hopefully I will get a refund . Internet Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: LaidBack Loot Internet

Jul 13 2017
Asian Date I am just writing this because if I can save anyone from throwing their money away I will be happy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Web Sites: Asian Date Internet

Jul 13 2017
Bustedescorts.com Escort police False allegations/ public slander? Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Adult Web Site: Bustedescorts.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Bursting Happiness MaverickHeroesFreshinsiteMindblownCreatives Lying Middle Man Web Development Company Quezon City, Manila 1105 Philippines Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Bursting Happiness Quezon City, Manila 1105 Philippines,

Jul 12 2017
Gregg Savage, Pengar Consulting Group, LLC (also dba RapidBusinessCredit.com) also intelli brand marketing. web addresses are: www.pengarconsulting.com AND www.MyFundingDepot.com among others SCAMMER & FRAUDSTER claiming to do business funding, credit enhancement, etc Duluth Georgia Author: Brooklyn, New York Financial Services: Gregg Savage Duluth , Georgia

Jul 11 2017
Psychic empire claudia GIlda Ephrem Well i was on line searching for a psychic reading an i seen claudia web site i contacted her an she did a reading over the phone she told me things i was going through. well i didnt want to believe what she said but she knew a lot about what i was going through, i contacted her 3 weeks later to get started on removing this spell that was put on me. i sent gilda ephrem 300 through walmart to walmart. i contacted her with the receipt so she could get started on my work. well after i sent hsr money she called 2days later to see if i felt different. i said no she told me to call her in a week i did an she havnt answered the phone.Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Psychic empire claudia Internet

Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Jul 10 2017
Cool Handle Made a website design for them and they havent paid for the services and they are still using without my approval. LOS ANGELES California
Author: Surat, Other Websites: Cool Handle LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 10 2017
atlsingles A scam Atlanta georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Web Sites: atlsingles Internet

Jul 09 2017
LANGLEY DESIGN STEPHEN LANGLEY, ROXANNE LANGLEY LANGLEY DESIGN SCREWED UP PROJECT HOUSTON TEXAS Author: houston, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: LANGLEY DESIGN HOUSTON,

Jul 09 2017
Girlsdateforfree.com 1st it was a free service but to recive msg i had to upgrade i paid $30 for 1 month still couldnt relay msgs so i paid $9.97 for vip upgrd still no1 could read my msg tried there support email address but noway to contact them. Internet Author: New BRITAIN, Connecticut Adult Web Sites: Girlsdateforfree.com Internet

Jul 09 2017
WEB*.COM 8003112707 FL web.com DBT CRD Florida Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: WEB*.COM 8003112707 Florida

Jul 08 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Crooks Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Websites: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jul 08 2017
Garcinia max slim Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Garcinia max slim Nationwide

Southern Style Design Bar Shyster! Internet
Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia

Jul 07 2017
mobilefusion Cheap shoes New Zealand STEAL< FOOL, RIP OFF, TRICK WEB SITE Internet Author: tauranga, Clothing Stores: mobilefusion Internet

Jul 07 2017
Usenext Levito Ltd I was signed up for service I did not want without my permission and they have continued to write me asking me to send them money by PayPal even though I keep saying I have no need of their services Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Adult Web Site: Usenext Internet

Jul 06 2017
Dollarinpocket I worked hard to get people to get on my page i made 315$ and was not paid help please HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Adult Web Site: Dollarinpocket Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
KaizenWebMedia,LLC Brian Cliettebrian.cliette@gmail.comsales@superlinkjuice.com SEO Services never performed and Money was never refunded back to me Florida/North Carolina Florida
Brian Cliette from BrianCliette.com, Pixlee.com, Superlinkjuice.com and Udemy.com Wrote This FALSE Review in Retaliation Author: St Petersburg, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Kaizen Web Media, LLC Durham, North Carolina