Your Search | hit web design

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon

Jul 20 2016
AABACO Small Business yahoo.com Web hosting rates - false advertising Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Internet Service Providers: AABACO Small Business Internet

Jul 20 2016
Home Away/ VRBO Home Away Web Sight is UNSAFE! Internet Author: smyrna, Georgia Travel Services: Home Away Internet

Jul 19 2016
Perfmoto Performance moto Perfmoto listed Akrapovic exhaust for sale then sent the wrong pipe and will not make good on the original offer or exchange Holland Michigan Web
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Perfmoto Internet

Jul 19 2016
Tara Jane Joyce Scam Tara Jane Joyce Scam sale Internet Author: liverpool, Alaska Adult Web Site: Tara Joyce Internet

Jul 18 2016
EachBuyer - EachBuyer.com When I send a messenger text through Facebook, EachBuyer company asked me to send them an email to explain the problem but when you try to connect in their web site with the email in Contact us, the email does not Work. Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 18 2016
Web Fullfillment Center Bio Fuel No2 I ordered a trial supplement, but i keep getting orders that i didn't order and are being charged for them Henderson Nevada Author: Tucson , Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Jul 18 2016
Fortress Mobile Fitness Jordan Robertson ripoff, conman, faked my improvements, constantly harassed me for payment, took $1000s under false pretences, deceptive web site, difficult to communicate with, young/immature and inexperienced, naïve and irritating, unprofessional Vancouver British Columbia Jordan Robertson is a Liar Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Fortress Mobile Fitness Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 17 2016
GLDSVCGS.com They said the service was free, then hit my account without permissionfrom me, I want my money back Internet Author: Peck, Kansas Housing Rentals: GLDSVCGS.com Internet

Jul 16 2016
bellvueedical.com555 saturn blvd celoxpharmacare.comgraberhealthcaremedicalpayments /san ysidroALL IN SAN DIEGO hope they rot in hell. belluve promised prescription drugs on line looked and sounded real,until i sent $800 and could not get response .IT HIT ME I WAS SCAMED.I THREATED THEM AND CALLED THE OFFICE WHERE THEY COLLECT MONEY AND TOLD OWNER THAT SHE WAS LETTING AN ILLEGAL BUSINESS RUN,.I NOTIFIED POLICE SAN DIEGO CA Internet Author: plantation, Florida Mail Order Services: bellvueedical.com555 saturn blvd Internet

Jul 16 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain AppsDNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain AppsVernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc.Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Jul 16 2016
Bluescape Pools and Spas (Manuel Izquierdo)/ Bluescape Design Group (Lisa or Lessette Figueroa) STOLE $71.000.00 from us for a new Pool project and never finished, the job done was incorrect. orlando Florida
They have Another case filed on Ripoff Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: Bluescape Pool Designs orlando, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Jul 14 2016
Collarspace.com Blatant racism by users not addressed by website admin unk Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Collarspace.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
Egypt Creek Egypt Creek Landscaping, EgyptCreek CANCELLED ONLINE PAYMENT AFTER DESIGN WORK COMPLETED Grand Rapids Michigan
Obviously a lie Author: Lisbon, Landscape Companies: Egypt Creek Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 12 2016
Online Marijuana Design Mirsky Media STAY AWAY! Misleading, unprofessional, sub-par work, cares less about customer satisfaction Seattle Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Websites: Online Marijuana Design Seattle, Washington

Jul 09 2016
Voxcom.info Power PSO Services scam phone sex operator no pay false names theif Kentucky Nationwide Sarah Succubus is Sarah Succubus with no motive. Author: Somewhere , North Dakota Adult Web Site: Voxcom.info Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Insured pInters Kim insured painters is a fraud. I called setup an appointment for 3 painters to come out. I was told that there, truck broke down, could the y come tomorrow. I said sure I understand. I tried calling them several times yesterday, but would on respond by text. Today here I sit waiting, trying to text them and no answer. This company is a fraud. They had me buy paint, paint brushes, and everything that goes with the to paint. She said that they will be here today at 9am. I'm about to leave after reading the other report. Scam scam scam. Minneapolis. Craigslist Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Insured pInters Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Sewport Fashion Design Clothing Manufacturing UK Clothing Manufacturing in UK London Nationwide
Author: Modesto, Manufacturers: Sewport Fashion Design Clothing Manufacturing UK Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Cyberlink I purchased their products for the web cam and other features. It installed well, but the they wanted the activaion key. None f the keys they provided worked. They haven't been helpful fixing the problem. I can't even communicate with them. Please get me my money back as I have moved on to another company. online Internet Author: Reseda, California Cameras & Video: Cyberlink Internet

Jul 08 2016
safestreets usa / ADT RIP OFFS NOT FULLY INSTALLED BUT PAYING FOR IT.SALESMAN ON PHONE SAID I WOULD GET CERTAIN THINGS THAT THE MAN WHO ENTERED MY HOME DID NOT GIVE ME, HE JUST INSTALLED EVERYTHING HE COULD WITHOUT ASKING ME THEN WHEN SIGNATURE TIME CAME HE HIT THE BUTTONS!!! CALLED O SECURITY SYSTEM THAT DOESN'T WORK!! WINDOES OPEN BOTH WAYS IDIOTS!! Mt . Clemens Michigan
Author: Mt . Clemens, Michigan Security Services: safestreets usa / ADT RIP OFFS Internet

Jul 08 2016
FD Tile Design F.D Tile Designs, FLO, FLEUX Tile Installation River Grove Illinois
Author: chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: FD Tile Design River Grove, Illinois

Jul 08 2016
Wtsetickets They're drafting from my account with out my permission, and when i try to email, its telling me mail can not be delivered, or when i call i keep getting a recording thats constantly hanging up on me Idk Internet Author: New orleans , Louisiana Adult Web Site: Wtsetickets Internet

Your Page Web Design A web design company in Springwood Australia