HIT WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hit web design
There may be more reports for "hit web design"
For more results perform a general search for "hit web design"
Showing 26-50 of 17,101 Found Reports For more specific results for "hit web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 11 2017
Acacia Lily! Online store never shipped merchandise or return payment after contacting numerous times. Fraudulent and should be removed from web and sued! Internet Author: Tipp City, Ohio Clothing Stores: Acacia Lily! Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

Mar 10 2017
American Loco It doesn't fit, but they refuse to acquit! Internet
Author: South Grafton , Massachusetts Adult Web Site: American Loco Internet

Mar 10 2017
American Web Loan Omission of payments for loans Ponca City Oklahoma
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Loans: American Web Loan Ponca City , Oklahoma

Mar 09 2017
Picmonkey online photo editor, graphic design Seattle Washington Author: Sumerco, West Virginia On-Line Business: Picmonkey Seattle, Washington

Mar 09 2017
JB Drafting & Design JB Drafting and Design Provided architectural plans to client that were different than plans submitted for permitting Pleasanton California
Author: San Ramon, California Architects & Designers: JB Drafting & Design Pleasanton, California

Mar 09 2017
Luxurious Skin I dont have email or web address, Just the Customer service phone number. The withdraw on my account appear as Trydinaforsk8775078619 Sent a tiny sample and steal me $92.99 Internet
Author: Hollywood, Florida Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Mar 08 2017
Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Bolin Development is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Bolin Development Resources implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities in real estate development effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Bolin Development pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Bolin Development, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Wanted Criminals: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Arline Bolin TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Development dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Arline Bolin's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality services to her real estate clients. *UPDATE: Arline Bolin pledges her commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Arline Bolin recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Liars: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Don Bolin TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Development dedicated to customer satisfaction. Don Bolin's approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Don Bolin pledges his commitment to always improving his operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Don Bolin is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Mar 08 2017
ecustomlogo.net Trust Logo Design Services My Trust Logo AWFUL Logo Design Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Small Business Services: ecustomlogo.net Internet

Mar 08 2017
Fox Web Creation Fox webcreations Fox Web Creations Elamri Red Web develpment company takes $9,000 from me and does not deliver the website they were paid to make. Kansas City Missouri Kansas City Missouri This is a Fake Review Author: Kansas City, Missouri Websites: Fox Web Creation Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 07 2017
NETCLUES NETCLUES.COM BEWARE OF JAY MEHTA FROM NETCLUES.COM --YOU WILL GET ROBBED!!!!! Ontario Canada
Issue tooken care of Author: Albany, New York Web Hosting: NETCLUES Internet

Mar 07 2017
Web Asylum / Kurt Scholle, websitesuccesscourse.com Stole $4,025 for the design of a website. He is a conman who delivered no website and will not return our money or calls. Lisle. IL Internet Why do you keep asking for the same thing over and over and expect a different result? Author: Barrington, Illinois Websites: Web Asylum Internet

Mar 07 2017
The Grey Parrots Purnendu, PD, thegreyparrots.com, dualcube, Purnendu Dash Web development beware Kolkata India
Author: HH, Florida Programmers: The Grey Parrots Internet

Mar 06 2017
We Fix Ugly Websites failure to provide service arizona Internet In process of repairing/incorrect contact info Author: Solana Beach , California Web Hosting: We Fix Ugly Websites Internet

Mar 06 2017
Web.com Ripoff web hosting Internet Author: Irvington, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Web.com Internet

Mar 05 2017
Support@skinrevive4you.com I order their free sample of the skin cream the charged me for eye cream I didn't order and now they hit my account for almost two hundred dollars which caused my rent check to bounce. I am filing a dispute with my bank to hopefully reverse the Chargers I cannot afford this . I don't know what to do I am furious. Internet Cutting Your Losses Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Support@skinrevive4you.com Internet

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
outskirtspress Outskirts press sells it's consumers a lie. The company promises authors 100% of the sale royalties of their book, but it is not so. After they charge you and arm and a leg for one of their packages. They deceive you into a production stage web. This is so unreal and at times very confusing, especially when they send you this pie chart for you to determine how your book price is setup. just cannot figure it out, and phone calls are limited if you get one at all; because they are done by appointments only via emails. So good luck on that. #515 Parker Colorado Colorado Internet Author: Merritt Island, Florida Book Publishers: outskirtspress Internet

Mar 04 2017
Steve Pieters Apparent online dating scam and trip to Malaysia, where he is detained for taxes he cannot pay. Patchogue New York
Possible accomplices Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Steve Pieters Patchogue, New York

Mar 02 2017
PostalStuff,LLC Postalstuff.com Fraudulent web site Columbus Ohio Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: PostalStuff,LLC Columbus , Ohio

Mar 02 2017
arabmatchmaking.com I cancelled my reoccuring subscription and they on 2/12017 stating they received my cancellation and then they billed me again on 3/1/2017 Internet Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: arabmatchmaking.com Internet