HIT WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hit web design
There may be more specific results for "hit web design"
For more specific results for "hit web design"
Showing 26-50 of 17,217 Found Reports For more specific results for "hit web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Internet website design concepts LLC -- Steven Anderson Took 3500 for Amazon account selling stuff on the internet - for returns of 800-1000 per month Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Work at Home Business: Internet website design concepts Internet

May 16 2017
Thinkbiz Solution Thinkbiz SEO and Design Unable to deliver and they hold you hostage on payment before delivering Noida Internet
Author: Virginia Internet Services: Thinkbiz Solution Noida,

May 15 2017
Spectrum Took cable payment out of my acct without permission
Author: Prairie village, Kansas Adult Web Site: Spectrum

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

360 Website Design Non Professionals New Delhi Delhi, India
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Web Hosting: 360 Website Design Nationwide

May 14 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Miles Shumilak, Miles Mayer Internet con San Diego Internet Author: California Adult Web Site: Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

May 14 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Scammed me, placed order, they never shipped and refuse to send or give refund Internet
Author: Decatur, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

May 13 2017
Branded Logo Design Logo Bench AWFUL SCAM do NOT use for Logo or Collateral Worldwide Internet Author: California Websites: Branded Logo Design Internet

May 13 2017
Lord of the Press, Inc. Robert Gallione Fake web development company & Liar DO NOT TRUST Boca Raton Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Websites: Lord of the Press, Inc. Internet

May 13 2017
Ravi Kotwani Ravi Kotwani PHP Symfony Web Development company, Rabi Kotwni indian developer scammer and unprofessional symfony developer India Internet
Author: Doha, Computer Programmers: Ravi Kotwani Internet

May 12 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Refill NOT Requested! Las Vegas Nevada They hit me also Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 09 2017
Brazzers MoneyStolen UnauthorizedPayment Internet Author: Waalwijk, Adult Web Site: Brazzers Internet

May 09 2017
International Academy of Design & Technology Currently, Sanford-Brown College Scam, false promises, unethical recruiting Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Corrupt Companies: International Academy of Design & Technology Seattle, Washington

May 09 2017
partsgeek Wrong item or description of itemon web page is wrong. New Jersey Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: partsgeek New Jersey

May 06 2017
Nic nacs general I ordered a hoodie in the beginning of March of 2017 and they took money off my account had a confirmation email but it got deleted but do have bank statement. Phone number on the Web site was California Internet Nic-Nacs General Author: New Berlin, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Nic nacs general Internet

May 06 2017
Anon-V.com MyFreeCams.com webcam Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: Anon-V.com Internet

May 06 2017
Mediagemm Looks like a wondered onto the wrong site and got charged for nothing. I only have given number to people who said they would not charge. This co baits you in with will not charge your credit card and free access...........NOT! They charge your card New York, WEB Internet Author: Maineville, Alabama Video Stores: Mediagemm Internet

May 06 2017
designtrojans.com www.designtrojans.com Design Trojans designtrojans 29 Logos Logo Design Fraud. online logo design website, contacted me by text message. sales team called. then nothing. Complete Fraud!!! Internet
Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Internet: designtrojans.com Internet

May 05 2017
idubor samuel ogie was on facebook said he was tamela mann and she was blessing with some money niegria Internet Author: rockhill, South Carolina Adult Web Sites: idubor samuel ogie Internet

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet

May 04 2017
GoDaddy.com Website domain name auto renewal scam - refund refusal Scottsdale Arizona Author: New Jersey Web Hosting: GoDaddy.com Scottsdale, Arizona

May 03 2017
Asian Date Cupid Networks thousands of beautiful Asian Women seeking men for marriage! New York City, NY and Hong Kong Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Adult Web Sites: Asian Date Internet

May 03 2017
Vision Web PPC James Amato First Class Digital Solutions First Class Digital Marketing James Amato Sheenah Laine Sheenah Amato Vision Web PPC James Amato Ripped me off and charged my credit card thousands. Fake promises and fraud. Encino California
Fraudulent report filed by phony person pretending to be a client Author: Encino, California Advertising / Deceptive: Vision Web PPC James Amato Encino, California

May 03 2017
True Skin Review SpaelixirSerum.com This company charged me $185.00 for 2 free samples. The web site listed this as a free sample just pay shipping. San Diego California Author: Royston, Georgia Skin Care: True Skin Review Internet