Your Search | hit web design heritage web solutions

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Seniorsoulmates Internet Author: Coviba, California Adult Web Site: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
efficient air solutions Jason curtis, keelia curtis, jason bryant curtis Stole 17,000.00 from us on work performed garland Texas
Author: GARLAND, Texas Customer: efficient air solutions garland, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Site Strategics Site Strategics sells templates off as their own original custom web designs Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Site Strategics Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 06 2016

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Durbin Scammer/Fraud - Web developer Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Web Hosting: Jeff Durbin Internet

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Solutions from Science SCAM 2200 Illinois Route 84 Thomson, Illinois 61285 Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Solutions from Science Internet

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Josh Hill Promised me 50% of the net income I produced but the company reneged on the agreement. The Woodlands Texas Author: CMCH, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Feb 01 2016
Siteleader.com Siteleader and Enom Domain Theives Internet Author: Denali National Park, Alaska Web Hosting: Siteleader.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS ANNEX FUNDING, TIM SIDES, TIMOTHY SIDES, ED HALEY, EDWARD HALEY, MARIOBENDICHO ANNEX FUNDING NEVER PAYS EMPLOYEES / LABOR BOARD & CLASS ACTION PENDING Newport Beach California
Author: newport beach, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
IADT Orlando International Academy Of Design & Technology Orlando fraud, deceit, worthless credits & degrees Orlando Florida Author: Belleview , Florida Education & Learning Centers: IADT Orlando Orlando , Florida

Feb 01 2016
Annex Funding Yellow Stone, Loan Me, Quest Financial Solutions, Mario Bendicho, Ed Eugene Haley Hire people to call businesses get them to borrow money from annex at a extremely high rate, then either fire you so they don't have to pay you, or tell you you just have bad luck and the loans you've opened were declined or never closed either way you don't get paid Newport Beach California Thanks for finding them I have a judgement against them! Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Annex Funding Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Feb 01 2016
Innovative Energy Solutions - Rylee Meek Edina Minnesota Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Innovative Energy Solutions Edina, Minnesota

Feb 01 2016
Hivelocity Poor management with Amateur staff Tampa Florida Inaccurate Author: Beaverton, Oregon Web Hosting: Hivelocity Tampa, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Buckeye Building Solutions Mashable Owens Nashon asked my company M & M Gutters to install gutters and down spouts on (3) homes I gave Mr Owens a price of $3.00 per foot. Mr Owens advised me to proceed with the work .  Westerville Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Small Business Services: Buckeye Building Solutions

Jan 31 2016
Aabaco Small Business Yahoo Small Business Yahoo Small Business morph to Aabaco Small Business is a failure. AVOID Aabaco AT ALL COSTS. Internet Author: Tavernier, Florida Web Hosting: Aabaco Small Business Internet