Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: hit web design heritage web solutions
There may be more reports for "hit web design heritage web solutions"
For more results perform a general search for "hit web design heritage web solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
Vehicle Solutions Vehicle Service Department Claimed I had an expiring vehicle warranty and I owed lots of money Saint charles Missouri
Author: Summerton, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Solutions Saint charles, Missouri

Mar 14 2017
Jared Brechot & Jared Brechot Design at jaredbrechot.com Jared Brechot is not a Designer. Cost our project $30,000 Houston Texas
Jared Brechot, Denver CO Author: Houston, Texas Architects & Designers: Jared Brechot Cinco Ranch, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Synergy Conservation Solutions Synergy Conservation Solutions Synergy Solutions Synergy Conservation Concord California NOTICE Author: Concord, California Home Inspections: Synergy Conservation Sollutions Concord, California

Mar 14 2017
Heritage College Rip off of former Heritage College las vegas Nevada Author: Ammon, Idaho Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heritage Collegd las vegas, Nevada

Mar 14 2017
Terry R. Wayne - Outdoor Design Depot, Outdoor Design Center, Wayne's Casual Living, Inc Unlicensed Contractor in North and South Carolina with numerous judgments Belmont North Carolina
Author: Belmont, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Terry R. Wayne Belmont, North Carolina

Mar 14 2017
Elle Design elle designs, elle design studio, the indigo fledgling, cobblestone cloth, laura michelle smith, laura smith hamilton, fraud, scam, theft, wall art, gift tags, clothing, cards, criminal harassment, hamilton, toronto, ontario, canada, laura michelle smith, Hamilton Internet
Hellolittlejoys Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Elle Design Internet

Mar 14 2017
Infoquestit.com - Moin Mohammed is a scammer fraud, Web Design Company, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
Infoquest IT - Trust Worthy Company Author: Alabama Websites: Infoquestit dubai, Other

Mar 13 2017
AMS American municipal services Thank goodness my neighbors are smart and web savvy Being in my 60's and uninformed I was literally telling my neighbors buy cause I was going to jail being on a fixed income and not guilty of anything I cannot pay 253 dollars escpecially for something I didn't do. Carrollton Internet Author: Springfeild , Louisiana Correctional Facilities / Jail: AMS American municipal services Internet

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions Classy Auto, National Vehicle, RV Daily and more. Vehicle Selling Solutions Changed Their Name From National Vehicle Omaha Nebraska What A Joke. They file their own reviews Author: Quebec Auto Advertising Services: Vehicle Selling Solutions Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 12 2017
Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Apex Synergy Solutions LLC, Revived youth creams, HFrevive online scame saying they will send you samples for 4.95 but next thing you know they have chaged 2 charges of 92 and $98 PO Box 35530 St Petersburg, Florida Author: Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Perfect skin touch/ODA*Tightskincreams Internet

Mar 11 2017
Acacia Lily! Online store never shipped merchandise or return payment after contacting numerous times. Fraudulent and should be removed from web and sued! Internet Author: Tipp City, Ohio Clothing Stores: Acacia Lily! Internet

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland

Mar 11 2017
premium business solutions advanced social media mans name James mccellan big rip off to a senior cition on ficked income mesa &sun city arizona Arizona Author: gibson, Georgia Dead Beat Customers: premium business solutions mesa, Arizona

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

American Loco It doesn't fit, but they refuse to acquit! Internet
Author: South Grafton , Massachusetts Adult Web Site: American Loco Internet

Mar 10 2017
Accountable Solutions got me in trouble with the IRS Accountable Solutions got me in trouble with the IRS Costa Mesa California Author: Los Angeles, California Internal Revenue Service: Accountable Solutions Costa Mesa, California

American Web Loan Omission of payments for loans Ponca City Oklahoma
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Loans: American Web Loan Ponca City , Oklahoma

Mar 10 2017
HomeServe USA HomeServe Home Emergency Insurance Solutions HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. HomeServe USA Energy Services HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England) Utility Service Partners Service Line Warranties FAILURE TO DISCLOSE - DECEPTION IN ADVERTISING Norwalk Connecticut Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 09 2017
innovative mobile homes solutions jeffry ian lucero company took deposit and the chase was on hooksett Maine Author: sanford, Maine Manufactured Home Dealers: innovative mobile homes solutions hooksett, Maine

Mar 09 2017
Picmonkey online photo editor, graphic design Seattle Washington Author: Sumerco, West Virginia On-Line Business: Picmonkey Seattle, Washington

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
JB Drafting & Design JB Drafting and Design Provided architectural plans to client that were different than plans submitted for permitting Pleasanton California
Author: San Ramon, California Architects & Designers: JB Drafting & Design Pleasanton, California

Mar 09 2017
Capital consumer relief Reliance solutions Scam Don't know never mailed us or credit card companie Author: San Antonio , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Capital consumer relief