HIT WEB DESIGN HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hit web design heritage web solutions
There may be more specific results for "hit web design heritage web solutions"
For more specific results for "hit web design heritage web solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
The Hartford Insurance ETAL Joann madere was the reckless driver because she was coming from behind too fast to maneuver, panicked, hit me then the curb. Look at the edvidence Laplace Louisiana
Author: Denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: The Hartford Insurance Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 16 2017
LUXSTYLE LUXSTYLE INTERNATIONAL SALES APS I went on luxstyle web page, when I saw the cost I closed out. I had entered my address and name and email and did not order anything. Then I received a email telling me that my order was being mailed to me but I didn't order anything. DENMARK NATIONWIDE Author: kuantan, Skin Care: LUXSTYLE Internet

May 16 2017
Get Visible Web Ratan Baid Vivek BainBizRingerGettingFrontPageGetting Front PageGetVisibleWeb YOU SHOULD READ THIS about GETVISIBLEWEB and RATAN BAID Santa Ana California Author: Huntigton Beach, California Computer Marketing Companies: Get Visible Web Ratan Baid Santa Ana, California

May 16 2017
Internet website design concepts LLC -- Steven Anderson Took 3500 for Amazon account selling stuff on the internet - for returns of 800-1000 per month Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Work at Home Business: Internet website design concepts Internet

May 16 2017
Thinkbiz Solution Thinkbiz SEO and Design Unable to deliver and they hold you hostage on payment before delivering Noida Internet
Author: Virginia Internet Services: Thinkbiz Solution Noida,

May 15 2017
Spectrum Took cable payment out of my acct without permission
Author: Prairie village, Kansas Adult Web Site: Spectrum

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

360 Website Design Non Professionals New Delhi Delhi, India
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Web Hosting: 360 Website Design Nationwide

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Miles Shumilak, Miles Mayer Internet con San Diego Internet Author: California Adult Web Site: Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

May 14 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Scammed me, placed order, they never shipped and refuse to send or give refund Internet
Author: Decatur, Alabama Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

May 13 2017
Branded Logo Design Logo Bench AWFUL SCAM do NOT use for Logo or Collateral Worldwide Internet Author: California Websites: Branded Logo Design Internet

May 13 2017
Lord of the Press, Inc. Robert Gallione Fake web development company & Liar DO NOT TRUST Boca Raton Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Websites: Lord of the Press, Inc. Internet

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 13 2017
Ravi Kotwani Ravi Kotwani PHP Symfony Web Development company, Rabi Kotwni indian developer scammer and unprofessional symfony developer India Internet
Author: Doha, Computer Programmers: Ravi Kotwani Internet

May 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions This is a scam! Nothing got sold or listed on eBay! Omaha Internet Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts RV Dealers: Vehicle Selling Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Refill NOT Requested! Las Vegas Nevada They hit me also Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah