Your Search | hit web design

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Scam! Stay away Grandville Michigan Author: Mickleton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Grandville, Michigan

Oct 25 2016
Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold ,Lori Arnold Uses Houzz to obtain your info and calls with a fake interior design job Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Interior Decorators: Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold Internet

Oct 25 2016
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE DEGEORGE, MICHAEL DWECKLER, TANYA M Does not pay on time, Does not pay total amount due and will lie about all payments. BRANFORD Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE BRANFORD,

Oct 25 2016
Voda Host / Blue Voda Billing after account was closed Wilmington Delaware Author: Baxley, Georgia Web Hosting: Voda Host Internet

07:01 AM RIPOFF FROM HELL Internet Author: Selma, Alabama Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 23 2016
Joe's Datacenter, LLC Joes Data Center Spam Hosting Site posing as a web hosting service Kansas City (Paseo West) Missouri (US)
Author: Henderson, North Carolina Web Hosting: Joe's Datacenter, LLC Internet

Oct 22 2016
Mike Stahl Web Design Mike Stahl Slander and threat of multiple SEO submissions about my business and charater San Diego California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Mike Stahl Web Design Internet

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
12:34 PM Next Decade Solutions Inc. Website will not delete profiles and charges membership fee to edit profile or delete it. Does not appear, but believe it is Phoenix, Arizona Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Vibrant Web Small Business Success Impact Ranking All three Of these businesses Tied Together? Phoenix Arizona Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer Leads: Vibrant Web Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
VibeShop.Com APS, Phoenician Secret INC, VibeShop Do Not Buy! Complete RipOff of your Money.. Consider it Stolen Pomana, San Fernando, Fullerton, Brea California Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: VibeShop.Com Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
i'nate scientific The i'nate scientific through web offered a free gift for $10.00 shipping. then they mailed unauthorized product stealing $184.89 from bank account Henderson Nevada Author: Boerne, Texas Beauty Salons: i'nate scientific Henderson, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 20 2016
Special Design Jewlery Take money, product never delivered Houston Texas Author: Sioux City, Iowa Jewelry Stores: Special Design Jewlery Houston, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design - Allan Kiezel This company and Allan is a complete ripoff. NY New York Author: , Texas Websites: Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design NY, New York

Oct 20 2016
Design & Industry Christian James - aka Christian Fiorelloaka - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Design & Industry New York , New York

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Goldsquare Studios David Delke, Esau Delke, Gold Square Studious Paid web developer for app, got nothing in return. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Connecticut Programmers: Goldsquare Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 19 2016
08:16 AM Biting rip off Internet Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Adult Web Site: Internet