HIT WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hit web design
There may be more specific results for "hit web design"
For more specific results for "hit web design"
Showing 26-50 of 17,162 Found Reports For more specific results for "hit web design"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
ZOOSK.COM UNFAIR ZOOSK SUBSCRIBERS TREATMENTS SANFRANCISCO Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: ZOOSK.COM Internet

Apr 18 2017
International Academy of Design and Technology I graduated in 2001 with an associate degree..which my family help pay for all the loans I had to take..now my degree is useless and my life is ruined because of these loans....I want to included in the class action lawsuit..you have my full cooperation!! They even try garnishing my parents income..please help Tampa Florida Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Training & Education: Computer Graphics: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2017
Logo Design Cafe Logo Cafe Online Scam Internet Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Websites: Logo Design Cafe Internet

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Jidd motors Adam jidd Crooks and scammers DesPlaines Illinois Author: Berkeley , Illinois Auto Dealers: Jidd motors Design plaines , Illinois

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services Global Service Group Hit my PNC checking account with a check image for 395.00 parts unknow Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Banks: RCP Services parts unknow, Texas

Apr 13 2017
schumann Financials after one hour, brad sloop asked for initial to computer web site Plantation Florida Author: Sabetha, Kansas Internet Services: schumann Financials Plantation , Florida

Apr 13 2017
Huuuge casino BILLIONAIRES HUUUGE CASINO FAKE CHIPS REAL MONEY Internet Author: crescent city, California Adult Web Site: Huuuge casino Internet

Apr 13 2017
Kiss Jo Jackets- apparatchidesign Apparatchidesign I ordered A Toscana leather jacket with fur collar and received a plastic jacket without a fur collar. Mongolian, China Internet- in Ch Author: DETROIT, Michigan Adult Web Site: Kiss Jo Jackets- apparatchidesign Internet

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
Vital Skin / Eye Relift Ordered sample only of two products. Required to pay shipping only. No mention or authorization for future products or charges. Immediately followed up sample order with email to assure nothing further was authorized. Account was just hit with two unauthorized charges for these products at $89.77 and $98.71. Called number on charge, was given run around. Demanded refund and stop of any further unauthorized orders. Was not given a confirmation of any kind that this would be obeyed. This is clearly a scam. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Star, Idaho Skin Care: Vital Skin / Eye Relift Internet

Apr 12 2017
Progressive Insurance Progressive Insurance Denied Claim Refused to Pay to Fix My Car After Their Insured Hit My Parked Car Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Statebridge company Foreclosure by design Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Los angeles, California Financial Services: Statebridge company Colorado

Apr 12 2017
Quicken Loans Jaden King All set:Then raised points and then said they could not help. Hit Credit Four times. 2 Each Detroit Nationwide Response from QL Author: Arlington, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Digital Web Avenue (Suman Singha Roy) Co Founder Mr. Suman Roy was paid to build a web sight for Geneva Knife & Gunsmithing that Mr. Suman was not able to complete to date. Kolkata India www.digitalwabavenue.com Internet Author: Apopka., Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Digital Web Avenue Internet

Apr 12 2017
Alternative Online Design, Mr. Richard Mayville, Proprietor This company fraudulently represented online web products, services and commitment Phoenix Arizona Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Work at Home Business: Alternative Online Design Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
International Academy of Design & Technology Scam, takes all your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Crown Point, Indiana Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design & Technology Illinois

Apr 11 2017
greenpages interactive Catherine Fryfer Poor excuse for a web development company! took me for nearly $4500.00 and never produced a website better than a child could produce! Don't let them into your bank account, it's difficult to get them out of it!!!! Total waste of money!!! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Rossville, Georgia Websites: greenpages interactive Chattanooga,, Tennessee

Apr 11 2017
legittraffic.com, 866- 538-1277 info@legittraffic.com Tom Drapers, Samantha Fox, Jeremy Bovado, Gina Saenz; and revsharemedia.com Steven Ross, Marcel Castro, Aisha, Joseph Franco, Frank Bishop, Jordan Pryce, Tim Fisher, Jason Strats, Scott Miller, They say they use Leggittraffic.com for leads and you buy leads from them and they say they do not get paid until we get paid and then we pay Revsharemedia 20% of our profit and they say we will get a 17% return on our money by using google funnels with godaddy.com selling websites. they drug me along and said it would campaign a start date after we deposit money with legit traffic and get our training started and 3 weeks be making a profit that was 3 months ago and no return calls or return on money.  irvine california Internet Retraction of Post Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: leggittraffic.com and revsharemedia.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
LocalLeadAutomation.com Sean Faber SeanFaber.me ,squareup.com/store/full-access-web-design Scam Artist. No where to be found after I paid the initial investment Port Huron, Michigan Nationwide Author: Salem, New Hampshire Internet Marketing Companies: LocalLeadAutomation.com Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Traffic Builders Web Development Catastrophe Toms River New Jersey Author: Jacksonville , Florida Consumer Services: Traffic Builders Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 09 2017
Domain Seo Service Registration Corp., Miami Beach, Florida Company emailed me about my domain name and that I needed to pay 64.00 to reregister. looked them up since I was recently notified by GoDaddy that all was fine and current. Miami Internet Author: Pam City, Florida Web Hosting: Domain Seo Service Registration Corp., Miami Beach, FL Internet

Apr 09 2017
Diet supplement_sec They have a web site says try know pay for only shipping .5.95.to get a free bottel.then they started sending me a bottle again didnt ask for it.then taking money out of my bank with out me knowing it 69.95.my boy freind they did it to him to he got hit 3 times from his bank .have to call my bank tommrow to see how much alltogather was taking out of my bank.this place is scamming people i have read all the reviews on this company.i have called them to stop it they said they cancled it but i dont know.ever one says you dont get your money back and they dont cancle they keep taking money out of your account.they send me another bottel never gave them any ok to take the money out of my bank.i have order on free trial for 5.95 shipping on January dont know if any more was taking out till i call my bank monday.this stuff they are selling does not even work at all.it says for anixty and it dont do any thing for you.i have had anixty sence 2004.so i thought i would give this a try didnt do anything for me.they just want your money this place should be closed down and stop ripping people off Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sales People: Diet supplement_sec Las vegas nv., Nevada

Apr 09 2017
Warrior Trading Newfane Design, Inc Refund Newfane Vermont Author: grand rapids, Michigan Online Trading: Warrior Trading Newfane, Vermont