Your Search | hit web design

May 19 2016
Advertising Web Service This company is a scam Internet
Please contact us for a full refund Author: Pflugerville, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Advertising Web Service Internet

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet

May 18 2016
Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Fool Web Searchers - Business Ratings LLC Financial Ratings LLC Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo Morgan Spector Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Further Fool Web Searchers San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Business Ratings LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Go Daddy Go Daddy renewal policy is a scam Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Web Hosting: Go Daddy Internet

May 17 2016
New age advertising NZ girls This company discriminated against me, treated me with no respect lied and said I was abusive when I haven't been Auckland Internet
Author: Ngaruawahia , Adult Web Site: New age advertising Internet

May 17 2016
Phillip Sherman Design Staci Inspekton garage sale style with a bad attitude West Hollywood California Phillip Sherman Design and his assistant Staci Inspektor Author: Studio City, California Furniture & Furnishings: Phillip Sherman Design West Hollywood, California

May 17 2016
Im so country Ordered a flasglight and never recieved product. After contacting company via web site a couple of times, web site reply came back undeiverable!!! Unknown Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Im so country Internet

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 13 2016
Optimal Web Solutions Superior Web Solutions, APEX Web Solutions, and Flourish Web Designs Wouldn't Return Phone Calls, Provided Service to a Different Company Seattle, WA Washington Cardinal Elite Web Strategies/Still haven't returned $$$ Author: EAGLE RIVER, Alaska Consumer Services: Optimal Web Solutions Seattle, WA, Washington

May 13 2016
WTS Eticket deducts a fee from bank account. Not able to contact. Web site is not secure. New York New York Suggestion... Author: Kingston, Tennessee Ticket Sales: WTS Eticket New York, New York

May 13 2016
ResumeHelp BE WARY OF FREE RESUME TEMPLATES ON THE WEB does not appear Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Employment Services: ResumeHelp Internet

May 12 2016
Is It Normal This Site Is Full Of Haters, Bullies, Pedophiles Internet Author: Alabama Adult Web Site: Is It Normal Internet

May 12 2016
Nexcess - Beyond Hosting - Magento Hosting NOT SECURE HOSTING - Unlawfully Steal your files and give them unauthorized individuals Southfield, MI Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Web Hosting: Nexcess - Beyond Hosting Internet

May 12 2016
BEY*BLISSFULEYES SKIN ELEMENT, EYE VIBE ,PRODUCT NAMEeyecare5404276240BEY*BLISSFULEYES, I.D. 3899000002763660 Extortion - charged unauthorized amounts to my credit card. Gave fake documentation to my credit card company. billed charges from a NO ADDRESS, NO WEB ADDRESS COMPANY, USED United States Postal Service to complete the scam. NO CITY - NO INTERNET ADDRESS Internet Author: San Jose, California Sales People: BEY*BLISSFULEYES Internet

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM I have never heard of this company but they still managed to steal 9.33 from my bank account on march 28, 2016. I plan to file a report with the FBI on them for internet fraud. This is the second time they have hit me. Last time it was one of my credit ca New Toys Zone Stole Money From Me unknown South Carolina
Author: Morrisonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM Internet

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 09 2016
hostforweb.com HostForWeb Can a Crooked Web Host Company Hold an Online Business Hostage? Chicago Illinois Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Web Hosting: hostforweb.com Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
The United States Service Dog Registry USSDR , usservicedogregistry.org , info@usservicedogregistry.org I rgistered my dog paid $55.00 for a patch and 2 ID cards Contact Us / Press Inquiries on web page United States Dog Registry Author: McEwen, Tennessee Animal Services: The United States Service Dog Registry Internet

May 09 2016
iPage Illegal use of customer data Burlington Massachusetts Author: Castro Valley, California Web Hosting: iPage Burlington, Massachusetts

Easyspace Iomart Group Hosting Auto Renew Rip-off Glasgow Scotland
Author: London, Alabama Web Hosting: Easyspace Glasgow , Scotland

May 08 2016
Samsung tells me to pay up to fix Note Edge 4 Design Flaw Potential fire hazard, burned my finger, melted my SIM card Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide