HL INDUSTRIES FOR SECTION 8 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hl industries for section 8
There may be more reports for "hl industries for section 8"
For more results perform a general search for "hl industries for section 8"
Showing 1-25 of 168,849 Found Reports For more specific results for "hl industries for section 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 30 2017
Color by pascale This company offered free lipstick. You just pay for shipping. I ordered the lipstick they charged my card 5.99. That was on March 3rd. I never received the lipstick. I put the tracking number in and it does not track the purchase. When I called the number listed I waited on hold for 15 minutes just to be told that they have no affiliation with the company I am trying to reach and have no idea why their number is listed for them. Internet Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Color by pascale Internet

2, Report #1020058

Mar 30 2017
US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Legal Club screens all of their attorneys to ensure that they have experience and education in representing members in these specific areas of law. It is up the utmost importance that their attorneys have a well versed and sophisticated understanding of the areas of law in which they practice in order to give clients the proper personalized service clients require and deserve.*UPDATE: US Legal Aid pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US Legal Aid recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Shocked and suprised Author: Hillsboro, Florida Credit & Debt Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law that meets your specific ne Internet

Mar 30 2017
US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with US Legal Aid because the attorney that represents you is there for you from start to finish, no matter how complicated the case is, whatever the legal situation you are in, the attorney works with you on a complete and personal level. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Legal Aid recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law that meets your specific ne tamarac, Florida

Mar 30 2017
Fredytoyyorkies Freddy clarston Paid 500$ for a toy yorkie and he not only did not send dog but the shipping company safepetairway wanted 950$ for a shipping crate Spokan washington Internet Author: Inman , South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Fredytoyyorkies Internet

Mar 30 2017
Florida foreclosure law group Scott Podvin Took my money for 4 years FT. Lauderdale Florida V Author: Tampa, Florida Home Security: Florida foreclosure law group FT. Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 30 2017
American general home warranty They took my money for a one year combo plan. Firstly, it took them a lot g time to take the money out of my account which changed my start date. Nationwide Author: Lucerne, California Warranty Companies: American general home warranty Nationwide

Mar 30 2017
Sidney Michael Serafini Ortega Management, LLC Warrant for Arrest San Juan Capistrano Ca
Author: Dana Point, California Motor Vehicle: Sidney Michael Serafini

Mar 30 2017
Giftcards.com www.giftcards.com HORRIBLE. Today is my mother's birthday. I ordered an Amazon Gift Card for her in the amount of $100. I received an email stating my order was in. Then received another email stating that my order was cancelled. When I called and spoke to a CSR, they Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Consumer Services: giftcards.com Internet

Mar 30 2017
CreditSense Business Checking my credit score for home lendeder was sent to a credit score to check my credit score that was needed to finish my home lender application i payed $1 didnt realize after 7 days i will be charged $39.99 to my credit card which was called and cancelled account which i didnt know i had an account only thought i was a 1 time deal im dusabled i cancelled the supposed accound asked for a full refund back to my credit card i still havent got my refund that i want Dallas Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditSense Dallas, Texas

Mar 30 2017
LIFECHURCH STL Trespass Charge for Praising the Lord Fenton Missouri Author: Corning, Arkansas Cult Organizations: LIFECHURCH STL Fenton , Missouri

Mar 30 2017
Student Relief Center aka Obama Student Forgiveness Program charged money upfront. have to pay payments monthly for 3 years. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Student Relief Center Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Mar 29 2017
2017 TruthFinder, Inc. All Rights Reserved. miss leading information on paying for report san diego California Author: apple valley , California Computer Marketing Companies: 2017 TruthFinder, Inc. san diego, California

Mar 29 2017
box-officetickets.com Seth Joseph sold 2 $59 balcony seats to my client for $514.00. Did not delivertickets as promised on website. Possibly Chicago. Not shown on website. Internet Author: New York, New York Ticket Sales: box-officetickets.com Internet

Mar 29 2017
AT&T Mobile High Management leaves some people without their phone for over one month Senior caught in bureaucracy, cannot use phone for over one one month, has to write, not 'call', controlling High Management Indianapolis- High Management Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Mobile Nationwide

16, Report #1312074

Mar 29 2017
Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Resolvly fights for their clients, understands true hardship. Resolvly has 25 years of experience, caring staff evaluates every client’s debt individually in order to offer the best solution possible. Resolvly educates the consumer on alternative methods to resolve their unsecured debt and private student loan issues. *UPDATE: Resolvly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Resolvly recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Resolvly’s goal is to help clients a complete resolution of all unsecured debts. Resolvly works with consumer protection lawyers who will assert client’s rights and stop creditor harassment. Resolvly is ready to help. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Public storage Advertised special for storage is a bait and switch with additional fees not disclosed. I clicked on a advertisement for a 10x20 storage space on 3/9/17 for 125.00 per month.  semiole Florida
Author: semiole, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public storage semiole, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Financial Education Services Chad J Gray Fraud Scammers Con Artists Lake Wales Florida
MAKING MONEY FRAUD AKA CHAD GRAY Author: Sebring, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Door to Door Sales: Financial Education Services Lake Wales, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Caring Canine Connections The CCC Sold us a puppy with Parvovirus for profit. More families coming forward with parvo pups from their non-profit Bridgewater, NJ Rockaway, NJ New Jersey and PA sales Internet listing
Author: Vernon, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Caring Canine Connections Internet

Mar 29 2017
Hydraluxe Beauty Provided sample for cost of shipping and within 2 weeks ripped me off for almost 300.00 Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydraluxe Beauty Internet

Mar 29 2017
Texas office of attorney general Ripped of my husband for a $170.00 Temple Texas
Author: Belton, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Texas office of attorney general TX

Mar 29 2017
The Deal Empire Was charged for this product and never received it. Haven't been able to get hold of them to refund me. Rip off deluxe. Wish I'd read this before I spend money on nothing. Internet Author: Wincanton, Washington Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Mar 28 2017
Positive Journey Charged me $19.99 for a monthly membership. I only asked for the bracelet not a membership. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Positive Journey Internet

Mar 28 2017
Rockwell's Muscle Cars & Classics Chris Rockwell is a scam artist that owns his own shop and rips people off by making huge money on customizing cars and trucks buying them of salvaged yards for pennies as scrap and bought a used car from us for wholesale and was trying to stick us with a bill for almost $3,000 which is ridicules thinking that we will pay him off or he was blackmailing us with hurting our reputation nothing but a scam artist! be careful buying from him or doing any business with him! Glenwood Iowa Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas