HL INDUSTRIES FOR SECTION 8 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hl industries for section 8
There may be more specific results for "hl industries for section 8"
For more specific results for "hl industries for section 8"
Showing 1-25 of 336,556 Found Reports For more specific results for "hl industries for section 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2017
Legalaromatherapy.com Potpourri shop Products sold such as incense potpourri are advertised with the word potency, these products are not cheap. When my product arrived I found out that the potency was a lie, I was ripped off by fake advertisement for this product. Never again buying. The customer Care is also fake, broken English, women will answer and after your complaint they will never pick up the phone. I left them a voice mail gave them 3 days to reply, absolutely a fake scam. The address is also fake it's all online business. New Jersey Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sales People: Legalaromatherapy.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
SportFishingrerport.comTeck.netFishingReservations.com SandiegoFishrepot.com Eastersierrafishreort.com socalfishreport.com norcalfishreport.com sandiegofishreport.com longrangefishrepot.com No payment for services rendered Minden Nevada Author: Boca Raton, Florida Fishing: SportFishingrerport.com Minden, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Uber Cadwell & Company Cadwell & Company 182 HowArd St. Suite 8 San Francisco California Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Uber 182 H Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Green planet Planet home lending Has not paid my taxes and escrow for 5 years and has threatened to foreclose on my home Meriden, Connecticut Author: Fort Worth, Texas Mortgage Companies: Green planet Meriden,, Connecticut

Sep 19 2017
Pure CBD Initially was only supposed tp be charged $5.95 S&H and 2 months later they charged my account for $79.95. I did not agree to this charge and no phone number works. I want my money refunded in a timely manner please. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Perkasie, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Colin Singer, Attorney, Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc. Collects Money and ignores service requirements. Negative,Denying and Arrogant. Threatens of Law suit when invited for an online debate. Montreal Quebec Author: Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Other Attorneys General: Colin Singer Montreal, Quebec

Sep 19 2017
Mr. Transmission Just another customer who ended up paying $590 to find out the transmission rebuild would be $3000+ for a nearly 20 year old vehicle. Sadly, once my car was there and torn apart, I learned that numerous transmission specialists in the are view this place as a money pit. Do your homework folks and be careful here. When I said I would not be having the transmission rebuilt, Rick said I would have to pay them to put the transmission back in for the car to be towed out of there (not true, salvage guy could tow it for a whopping $35 with transmission torn out). I can only assume he was still trying to pressure me into having the car fixed for $3000+. Then Rick's henchman, the owner, came in and threatened to make me pay a storage fee for the time my car was there and said he did not have to tell me in advance about this storage fee since he was the owner. All the while claiming they are Not the bad guys. Listen, any idiot knows if you're having to say you are not the bad guy...you're the bad guy Johnson City Tennessee Author: Damascus, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Johnson City, Tennessee

Sep 19 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Cream charged me $400.00 on my credit card for a Free Trial beauty cream sample. I paid $8.90 for the shippping and handling. They would not refund my $400. charge because I didn't respond within the 14 day period to cancel. Las Vegas Nevada Author: LaHabra, California Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Cream Ls Vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Elly's World Shopify . Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made August 2nd, 2017 Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Sep 19 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream Free trial sample for wrinkle cream after i took a survey from walgreens Las vegas Nevada Author: Toms river, New Jersey Eye Care: Beaute wrinkle cream Las vages , Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Doval Automotive dovalautomotive.com/ Am a Victim, Doval Automotive www.dovalautomotive.com duped me of $119k Ottawa Internet Finitegic/Eastern Machine & Conveyor Author: Montréal, Alabama Auto Dealers: Doval Automotive Internet

Sep 19 2017
Assure Fulfillment Billed me for $87 and $89 for what I took to be Free Trial pay shipping and handling orange California Author: Santa Monica, California Alternative Health: Assure Fulfillment orange, California

Sep 19 2017
Viking Magazine Services Viking Magazine Uncooperative men and women yelling at me for no reason. Threating me in a volatile voice. Bloomington Minnesota Author: FAIRFIELD, California Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Services Minnesota

Sep 19 2017
Miskincream Total ripoff, advertise a sample of product, then once they have your credit card automatically charge you credit card for future orders you did not order? Sample arrived beyond the 14 days so there is no way you can cancel even if you knew their cancellation policy.  California Internet Author: Moyock, North Carolina Skin Care: Miskincream Internet

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
Student7 Internet Rip Offs!!!note below this has been going on since April 2017. Author: Milnerton Cape Town, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Student7 Internet

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC These people are crooks, they scammed me for $79.99 for something I did not order Scottsdale, AZ Arizona Author: Coopersville, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, AZ , Arizona

Sep 19 2017
Toyota Financial Services TMCC Deferred Payments not honor by TMCC Carol Stream Internet Vacuous Behavior Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Toyota Financial Services Internet

Sep 19 2017
Extra Space Storage Price hikes, no explanation, no ceiling, punishment for longevity Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Allumineye Allumiderm I was told I would only be charged shipping but paid full for both products. Internet Author: Chico, California Skin Care: Allumineye Internet

Sep 19 2017
Adam Foley - Sunlight Enterprises. SunLight Solar don't pay me for my marketing services, dissapear without reason and don't pay. Orlando Florida Author: Santo Domingo, Florida Solar Energy: Adam Foley - Sunlight Enterprises. Orlando, Florida

Sep 19 2017
Nonprofit Alliance of consumer Advocates This company is a ripoff and talk about that they could help you lower mortgage payments and reduces your interest and is not true 5 years later everything going to be the same. I pay 12,500 dollars for nothing because everything they say was fake talk Fake talk Coast mesa Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Nonprofit Alliance of consumer Advocates Internet

Sep 19 2017
Amabella eye serium Amabella skin cream Replied to online ad for these magic skin and eye care cream and serium for a free trial at only the cost of postage and if not satisfied i could call and cancell and not be billed for a monthly charge of $89.92 and $89.95. Well what i did get was these charges for the trial samples and no refund on my charge account, in spite of a closed order number. Saint petersburg Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Skin Care: Amabella eye serium Saint petersburg, Florida

Sep 19 2017
DANIEL FORD PAUL RICHARDSON, NANA JOE scammed me for over $10,000 Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Dating Services: DANIEL FORD Internet