Your Search | hms
Approximately 119 Reports Found

Apr 24 2010
HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 866-566-8437 MONTHLY CHARGES OF $12 NOT AUTHORIZED Internet Author: BURIEN, Washington Video Stores: HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Internet

Apr 07 2010
Hot Movie Sale, HMS A deceptive rip-off delux!! Boca Raton Florida update Author: Mobile, Alabama Video Stores: Hot Movie Sale ,HMS Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 14 2010
Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter Sneaky, sneaky. Thought I was buying a DVD, instead they tricked me into signing up for a membership $9.95 per month for the last 3 months.....no knowledge of how I signed up for this. Tampa, Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Video Stores: Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter Tampa, Florida

Dec 29 2009
Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter smartsavingscenter.com DECEPTIVE, UNETHICAL, EXTREMELY POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES Boca Raton, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Video Stores: Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 26 2009
HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC. Best Brand Values HMS---HOT MOVIE SCAM!!! Boca Raton, Florida Author: Bulger, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: HotMovieSale.com, Hot Movie Sale, SmartSavingsCenter, LLC. Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 22 2009
Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter smartsavingscenter.com DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE COMPANIES, THEY ARE THE WORSE BOCA RATON, Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter BOCA RATON, Florida

32, Report #519763

Nov 04 2009
Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter Bessy, Maria, Mark, Baulo . Membership fee deducted without my knowledge. Movies never arrived. Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter Internet

Oct 31 2009
HMS - Homesure Of Virginia Homesure of Virginia Consumer Fraud Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Author: Annandale, Virginia Home Warranty Companies: HMS - Homesure Of Virginia Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 31 2009
HMS MOVIES - SmartSavings, or Best Brand values' I have been ROBBED on the INTERNET once again!! Boca Raton, Florida Author: Greenville, South Carolina Video Stores: HMS MOVIES Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 20 2009
HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Best Brand Values unlawfully charged my credit card $19.95 for three months and refused to refund anything. Boca Raton, Florida response to sara Author: west valley, Utah Internet Fraud: HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 02 2009
HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Charged my bank account using my bank card without my approval. I never heard of this company until a charge showed up on my account used my bank witout approval from me Greenfield, Ohio *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Greenfield, Ohio Banks: HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Greenfield, Ohio

Sep 24 2009
Hot Movie Sales HMS, affiliated with Smart Savings Center, Best Brand Values was offered a $5 disount, but by accepting was committed to a $19.95/month membership. Internet Author: Huntingdon, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Hot Movie Sales Internet

Sep 21 2009
HMS Movies HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 FL offered cheap introductory offer Internet other names Author: Broomfield, Colorado Video Stores: HMS Movies Internet

Sep 18 2009
HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Purchased DVD Pokeomon for my grandson and noticed today a charge from an unknown company called HMS Movies for $19.95. I did not order anything from this company. They have gotten my visa card. Company called HMS Movies committed FRAUD. No permission from me and stole my visa card number to change me $19.95 for? Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Jacksonville, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: HMS MOVIES 866-566-8437 Internet

Sep 12 2009
HMS Movies.com / Smart Savings.com Smart SavingsCenter.com FRAUD DO NOT BUY FROM THESE WEBSITES! NOT SAFE! Internet Author: Sanford, Florida Video Stores: HMS Movies.com / Smart Savings.com Internet

Sep 04 2009
HMS Movies charged me for items that were never authorized - I was successful in getting the 19.95 credited back to my account - now I have a 9.19 charge I will have to dispute-what a racket!!! Broadview Hts Ohio charged my account for a 19.95 membership fee-never approved by me Broadview Hts, Ohio Author: Broadview HTs, Ohio Video Stores: HMS Movies Broadview Hts, Ohio

Sep 04 2009
HMS MOVIES - SmartSavingsCenter - HotMovieSale Unauthorized credit card charges Boca Raton, Florida Author: FAIRBANKS, Alaska Video Stores: HMS MOVIES Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 22 2009
HMS Movies I thought I was ordering a DVD from half.com. I never received confirmation. My credit card is billed $11.58 for the DVD and $19.95 the next day. I can't get any explanation. Can't find them either Financially Frisked for viewing Punta Gorda, Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Video Stores: HMS Movies Punta Gorda, Florida

Aug 18 2009
Homesure Services - HMS Home Warranty HMS Home Warranty This company is using stall tactics and wants a second opinion when the first company tells them they won't put a bandaid fix solution. , Nebraska Author: , Nebraska Home Warranty Companies: Homesure Services - HMS Home Warranty Wilber, Nebraska

Aug 08 2009
HMS Movies HMS MOVIES BIG RIPOFF HMSmovies.com Nationwide Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Video Stores: HMS Movies Nationwide

Aug 06 2009
HOTMOVIESALE.COM (HMS) HIDDEN CHARGES Boca Raton Florida Author: Austin, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: HOTMOVIESALE.COM (HMS) Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 29 2009
Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenterhot Movie Sale FRAUD - INTERNET SCAM - CONS WITH HIDDEN MONTHY MEMBERSHIP CHARGE FT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: Hot Movie Sale - hotmoviesale.com - HMS Movies - SmartSavingsCenter Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 27 2009
HMS MOVIES They charged my credit card with a $10.86 fee on June 24 and a $ Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Naples, Florida Telemarketers: HMS MOVIES Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 19 2009
HMS Hot Movie Sales Ripoff fraud charges Internet Author: slatington, Pennsylvania Theaters: HMS Hot Movie Sales Internet

Jun 23 2009
HMS MOVIES HOT MOVIE SALES FRAUDULENT INTERNET SCAM CON HIDDEN MONTHY MEMBERSHIP CHARGE NOT DISCLOSED FT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: LINTHICUM, Maryland Internet Fraud: HMS MOVIES FT LAUDERDALE, Florida