Your Search | holiday inn oakland airport

May 29 2016
LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service endangered my daughters life and health, both physically and emotionally hauppauge New York Author: Kings Park, New York Taxi & Limousine Services: LIALS Long Island Airport Limousine Service hauppauge, New York

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
The Airline AcademyTRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy 100% student satisfaction. The Airline Academy dedicated to student requests and expectations. The Airline Academy provides low cost, short term, fast track employment program created to maximize students education and minimize time away from home & in the classroom.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Aviation Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Ormond Beach , Florida

May 26 2016
Student Loan Tutor and Zack Geist StudentLoanTutor.com Stole Intellectual Property Oakland California Author: California Colleges and Universities: Student Loan Tutor and Zack Geist Oakland, California

May 25 2016
Fast Response School of Health Care Education RACISTS LYING SCAMATERS WHO RIP OFF EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS!! Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Health Care Education: Fast Response School of Health Care Education Berkeley , California

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
Campers Inn Warranty failure Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Motor Vehicle: Campers Inn Jacksonville, Florida

May 19 2016
Bayview Inn Morro Bay hotel, motel, lodge, inn, Morro Bay California Author: , California Motels: Bayview Inn Morro Bay Morro Bay, California

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 18 2016
Caravan Airport Transportation VIP Airporter LLC DBA Salem USA TOTAL RIP OFF!!!! Lincoln City OR Author: Longview, Washington Bus Companies: Caravan Airport Transportation

May 17 2016
Silvercar Actual Rates Much Higher than Advertised DFW Airport Nationwide Author: Hurst, Texas Auto Rentals: Silvercar Nationwide

May 16 2016
Ramada Inn Portland General Manager, Jarvis Melton Bad Customer Service, Rude, Unjust Treatment Portland Oregon Jarvis Melton has a meltdown Author: Colorado Hotel: Ramada Inn Portland Oregon

May 16 2016
Holiplanet Holiday Rental Alessandro Previtali Non Payment for Services Rendered Kowloon Author: Los Angeles, California Translators: Holiplanet Holiday Rental Kowloon,

May 15 2016
WWW.UNLOCKLINE.COM UNLOCKLINE SUPER INSIDIOUS THEFT Provo Utah
Author: Oakland, California Internet Fraud: UNLOCKLINE.COM Internet

May 14 2016
WE WILL TRANSPORT IT INC WE WILL TRANSPORT IT ARE CROOKS & STOLE MY CAR KEY OAKLAND PARK FLORIDA Author: Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: WE WILL TRANSPORT IT INC OAKLAND PARK,

May 12 2016
Paul Blanco Dealership Good car company Police called on female senior with missing spare tire and accessories Oakland California Author: San Leandro, California Car Parts & Accessories: Paul Blanco Dealership Oakland, California

May 08 2016
Avis Car Rental Panama City Airport Tocumen AVIS Insurance Ripoffc- AVIS Panama City Airport Tocumen Panama City Airport Panama City Author: Bedford, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Car Rental Panama City Nationwide

May 08 2016
FiXALL LLC FiXALL RITTMAN LLC SUPER INSIDIOUS ANIMAL IN HUMAN BEINGS WORLD Rittman Ohio
Author: Oakland, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FiXALL LLC Rittman, Ohio

May 08 2016
AFC Holidays Dubai Apollo Flight Centre AFC Holiday Scam tours review Dubai Internet
Author: Dubai, Alabama Travel Agencies: AFC Holidays Dubai Internet

May 03 2016
fox rent a car, Orlando International Airport 2704 Jetport Drive, Orlando, FL 32827 Thieves pirates illegall do no rent a car from there orlando Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Motor Vehicle: fox rent a car Orlando International Airport orlando, Florida

May 03 2016
Formula One Autocentres Lets ruin this couples bank holiday weekend mansfield united kingdom Author: mansfield nottinghamshire, Alabama Auto Parts: Formula One Autocentres mansfield, United Kingdom