HOLIDAY INN OAKLAND AIRPORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: holiday inn oakland airport
There may be more specific results for "holiday inn oakland airport"
For more specific results for "holiday inn oakland airport"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 21 2017
St. Mary's Auto LLC Ripoff Artists in Holiday Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Dealers: St. Mary's Auto LLC Holiday, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Mayvenn Hair Thin, Full of Beards Oakland California
Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: Mayvenn Hair Internet

Jun 20 2017
SUNSET TRANSPORTATION BEWARE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT PAY ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Oakland, California Local Transportation: SUNSET TRANSPORTATION ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Sixt Car Rental Sixt Sucks Atlanta Hartsfield Airport Nationwide Almost identical experience as this consumer had. Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Rentals: Sixt Car Rental Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 14 2017
Wheel Hero Biggest scam ever Florida Author: Oakland, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Wheel Hero Internet

Jun 14 2017
Wyndham Microtel Microtel Inn BY Wyndham Dry Ridge Crooked Business Dry Ridge Kentucky Author: Shawnee, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Wyndham Microtel Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Jun 13 2017
Air Canada Air Canada Rogue cancelled our connecting flight last minute without any explanation , and gave $24 for a refund,tickets cost hundreds.We had to drive 5hours to get to the closest airport in toronto to catch our flight to Ireland. We were also disappointed with the international flight, never been on a international flight where you had to pay for beer and wine.poor service Toronto Nationwide Author: owego, New York Travel Services: Air Canada Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Little Horse Great Danes Little Horse Danes Doesn't breed healthy puppies, very rude, has a secret group on facebook because if others were able to access it, they would tell the truth about her Mineral Wells Texas My point exactly Author: oakland, California Dog Breeders: Little Horse Great Danes Internet

Jun 11 2017
Comfort Inn Will not accept cancellations Weirton West Virginia Author: Columbus , Ohio Hotel: Comfort Inn Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Global Exchange S.A Aeropuerto Internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Soy americano y llegue a uruguay a visitar a mi familia. llegue de noche y necesitaba cambiar pesos uruguayos. le pregunte a la persona que trabaja ahi si en esa cambio es lo mismo que las casa de cambio de afuera y me dijo que si. cambie 1,000 dolares a 22.45 pesos. Translation: Global Exchange S.A International Airport (Montevideo-Urguay) I am American and come to uruguay to visit my family. I arrived at night and needed to change Uruguayan pesos. I asked the person working there if that change is the same as the foreign exchange house and he said yes.
Author: TEXAS, Texas Business Consulting: Global Exchange S.A aeropuerto internacional (Montevideo-Urguay) Montevideo, Other

Jun 01 2017
Blue Line Safety Surveys Dishonest in their intent Sante fe Springs California Author: Oakland, California Small Business Services: Blue Line Safety Surveys Nationwide

May 31 2017
Securitas USA - Billy Holmes, Joel Hayes, Lisette Valdes BULLYING, DISCRIMINATION, RETALIATION Oakland California Author: Fairfield, California Work Place Bullies: Securitas USA Oakland, California

May 31 2017
Royal Holiday Horrible timeshare experience Author: New York, New York Resorts: Royal Holiday Nationwide

May 30 2017
Bedding inn Total scam Nationwide Author: CASTAIC, California Bed & Bath: Bedding inn Nationwide

May 30 2017
Avis Car Rental (St.Louis Airport) BEWARE!!!! St Louis Airport Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Air Travel: Avis Car Rental (St.Louis Airport) Nationwide

May 30 2017
Priceline Comfort Inn Ripped me off for a night's lodging Duluth MN Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Priceline Internet

May 30 2017
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park Thieves work here stay away Cedar Park Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park Cedar Park, Texas

May 29 2017
Conch On Inn Motel Charged Us For Entire Week Instead of Keeping Just the Deposit Tavernier, Florida Author: Deland, Florida Motels: Conch On Inn Motel Tavernier,, Florida

May 26 2017
Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Won't Refund Money Oakland CA
Author: Loveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Internet

May 25 2017
Holiday cruise Florida Author: Chicago , Illinois Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise Florida

May 24 2017
Reservations.com, Hampton Inn, Hilton Booked hotel for a hotel not even open and WONT GIVE A REFUND!!! Somewhere in the Philippines and Orlando Nationwide
Author: Chula Vista, California Hotel: Reservations.com, Hampton Inn, Hilton Nationwide