Your Search | holiday inn oakland airport

Sep 20 2016
Hampton Inn- Omaha Ne Fraud and Poor Customer Service Omaha Nebraska Author: Kearney, Nebraska Hotel: Hampton Inn- Omaha Ne Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 16 2016
Soleil Tanning Salon Closed abruptly with services still owed from purchased package. Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Consumer Services: Soleil Tanning Salon Berkeley, California

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 13 2016
dex Media Sales Person promised a large number of leads. I got none. He sold me a service that they can not deliver. DFW Airport, TX Internet Company response Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Business: dex Media Internet

Sep 13 2016
Avis Atlanta airport Charged for insurances not requested, not wanted Atlanta Nationwide what a let down! Author: Market Bosworth, Car Rentals: Avis Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Sapphire Resorts Starpoint Resorts, Geo Holiday Fraud/Scam Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Sapphire Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2016
Hampton Inn and Suites Promised refund but never delivered Ormond Beach FL Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Hotel: Hampton Inn and Suites Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Canyon Country Inn WATCH OUT HUGE INFEST OF BED BUGS williams Arizona Author: woburn, Massachusetts Motels: Canyon Country Inn williams, Arizona

Sep 06 2016
A Collezioni Airport Italian Scam nationwide Thanks bud Author: Bellevue, Washington Liars: A Collezioni Bellevue, Washington

Sep 05 2016
Linda Wanamaker Prairiwind HavanesePrairiewind Havanese Breeder left me standing at the airport waiting for dog! I paid for him and she never showed up! Prosser, Washington Internet Author: New Market, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Linda Wanamaker Internet

Sep 03 2016
Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Lisa Front Desk Clerk Harassed and verbally threatened by front desk clerk Lisa, unprofessional, reprehensible, disgusting behavior Durham North Carolina The only racist appears to be you Author: Stewart, North Carolina Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Durham, North Carolina

Sep 02 2016
Consumer Protection Bureau CPB called me to tell me I won the Holiday Sweepstakes.prize of $625,000 thousand and all I need to do is send a registration fee of 1 percent which is $6250 Washington DC Virginia Author: durham, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer Protection Bureau Washington DC, Virginia

Aug 31 2016
Quality Inn & Suites Airport Terrible Customer Relations Del Valle Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites Airport Del Valle, Texas

Aug 31 2016
InCareMD mDataRx Erik Santos Fake company Flowery Branch Georgia Author: Oakland Park, Florida Pharmacies: InCareMD Flowery Branch, Georgia

Aug 31 2016
Holiday inn Express Vicksburg Kelley Branch General Manager Don't stay here they will rob you blind Vicksburg Mississippi Author: west monroe, Louisiana Hotel: Holiday inn Express Vicksburg Vicksburg, Mississippi

Aug 28 2016
Emergency Pest Patrol Emergency Pest Patrol Tampa, 4501 Clewis Ave , Tampa Florida 33610-7335 ( emergencypestpatrol.com ) Theft, stole, Tampa Florida Answer Author: Holiday, Florida Pest Control: Emergency Pest Patrol Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Jones beigel Diange, email , the andersons Meet at airport,air money,meet in open spot Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: New York Internet Service Providers: Jones beigel Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

19, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

20, Report #122030

Aug 22 2016
CIT Lease Finance Group - ripoff, fraud, lying, rude receptionists, uneducated agents Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Corrupt Companies: CIT Lease Finance Group Berkeley, California

Aug 19 2016
Waypoint Homes Waypoint Colony Homes MISHANDLING UTILITY PAYMENTS Oakland California Author: Palmdale, California Property Management: Waypoint Homes Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Gray bull van line inc Hollywood Florida Author: Oakland park fl, Florida Moving Companies: Gray bull van line inc Hollywood, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Green Rush Consulting aka GreenRush Consulting aka Zeta Ceti Cannabis Consulting RipOff Artists!! Oakland California
This is a false report Author: Oregon Small Business Services: Green Rush Consulting Oakland, California

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Case is resolved after 35 calendar days. Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 15 2016
Massage Envy on Airport Blvd West Mobile, AL Total Disregard for Consumers Mobile Alabama Awww Author: Mobile, Alabama Massage Parlor: Message Envy Mobile, Alabama