HOLIDAY INN OAKLAND AIRPORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: holiday inn oakland airport
There may be more specific results for "holiday inn oakland airport"
For more specific results for "holiday inn oakland airport"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Caribbean Cruise Line Vacation Village Resort, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line,Holiday Travel, Ramada Inn Ripped Off, Lied, promised Resort, booked in 3rd rate hotel Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Services: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Red Inn Findlay Red Roof Inn FindlaySuper 8 Motel Findlay Dirtiest motel I've ever stepped foot in. Findlay Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motels: Red Inn Findlay Findlay, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Nature's Inn Disgusting, filthy, scarey place Big Bear City California Author: Anaheim, California Motels: Nature's Inn Big Bear City, California

Aug 15 2017
Starpoint Resort GEO Holiday; Sapphire Resorts Timeshare Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: LYNNWOOD, Washington Resorts: Starpoint Resort Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

8, Report #1392001

Aug 11 2017
Vincent J Malavolta Vincent J MalavoltaAnitques and OutlawzWest Coast Performance Long Island Performance BEWARE VINCENT J MALAVOLTA and his DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Oakland Park FL Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Mechanics: Vincent J Malavolta Oakland Park , FL

Aug 09 2017
Residence Inn by Mariott of Augusta This hotel stole $370.00 off my credit card! Augusta Georgia Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Employees: Residence Inn by Mariott of Augusta Augusta, Georgia

Aug 09 2017
Dex Media Renewed Contract after request to cancel services Bristol TN/DFW Airport TX, Texas Nationwide Author: Murphy, North Carolina Media: Dex Media Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Disappearing, and rearranging transactions Nationwide Wells Fargo Bank Author: Titusville, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Omnisure Group I purchased a warranty contract in August 2016. I have never needed the service until yesterday. I pay $170.00 per month for a service that I have NEVER used. My car broke down while out of town. I contacted Omnisure to find out what I needed to do. They were closed for the day. I took my car to a National Chain Auto Repair shop to have the car fixed. Today I contacted Omnisure to let them know that I had repair done and what next step was. WOW, I never made it to finding out what the next step was before I was assaulted by their Customer Service TEAM. This is NOT an ethical company NOR should they be allowed to continue to take peoples money and provide the promise of service. Chicago Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Tropical Solar Energy We purchased solar panels last year and were under the impression that we would see a decrease in our electric bill with Duke Energy. WE HAVE NOT!! If it were possible, we would have Tropical Solar Eneergy come and take back everything we bought from them and get our money refunded! We are very, very unhappy with the promises made to us. Dunedin Florida Author: Holiday, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Best western milroy Nittany Inn MilroyBest Western housekeeper is a thief owner is very rude. they are a mess. milroy Pennsylvania Author: milroy, Pennsylvania Hotel: Best western milroy milroy, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2017
Neuroxr and neuroxr sleep They provided false information on the sell of the product and then took money out of my account with out my knowlage or consent. Pacoima Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Neuroxr and neuroxr sleep Internet

Aug 02 2017
Puppyspot.com puppy finder, puppy concierge, puppies, designer, puppies, purebred puppies, Internet United Airlines Ships Puppies Author: Emmett, California Miscellaneous Companies: Puppyspot.com Internet

Aug 01 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs Unscrupulous Business Practices Tampa Florida Author: Oakland, California Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 01 2017
Kansas city Comfort inn Lied about type of room will not return deposit also didnt give back room payment since ac service went out 2 hours after check in Kansas City Kansas Author: Bonner Springs, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: Kansas city Comfort inn Kansas City , Kansas

Jul 30 2017
Hertz car rental ,LAX airport, Hertz rental fine Mailed me a bill for an Administrative fee for rental car toll charges Los Angeles California Author: Petersburg, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Hertz car rental (LAX airport) Mesa, Arizona

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 29 2017
Doubletree by Hilton Charleston Airport Doubletree by Hilton Charleston airport Doubletree by Hilton North Charleston airport Doubletree by Hilton Charleston Northwoods Northwoods Doubletree by Hilton Dishonest regarding written contract for a planned event North Charleston South Carolina Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Halls & Auditoriums: Doubletree by Hilton Charleston Airport North Charleston, South Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Amethyst Garden Inn Want to be scammed out of $600? Then this is the place for you... Savannah Georgia Author: san diego, California Bed & Breakfast: Amethyst Garden Inn Savannah, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Dollar Rental Denver airport Rude and disrespectville Denver Colorado Author: MANASSAS, Virginia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rental Denver airport Denver, Colorado