Your Search | holiday inn oakland airport

Jul 24 2016
outpost marine group Was Motorsports until 2/1/2016 Took 6000.00 deposit for boat and never delivered. Holiday Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Boat Dealers: outpost marine group Holiday, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Oakland Resort Sales Doug Harris, Sally Webber and Menda Byrne Scam, Ripoff, Do NOT send them ANY money.... Troy and Daytona Beach Florida Michigan and Florida Author: West Des Moines, Iowa Telemarketers: Oakland Resort Sales Doug Harris, Sally Webber and Menda Byrne Troy, Michigan

Jul 22 2016
Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport Horrible service. Rude, unprofessional, excuse makers Indianapolis Indiana Author: Saratoga Springs, Utah Employees: Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport

Jul 22 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations deception and theft Company uses bait and switch tactics to deceive and exploit Kissimmee, Fla Nationwide Author: Jackson, Tennessee Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
GEO HOLIDAY 13 years ago we were pressured to sign a contract. We paid them in full ( $10,000). For the past 2 years we are trying to break the contract. We are retired and can no longer afford their yearly maintenance fees. They refuse to end our contract.this year GEOs' prisoner Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Timeshare Rentals: GEO HOLIDAY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 22 2016
Home Buisness Services They Told me to send in 45.00 to start working for there services and if not satisfied that i would be eligible for a reimbursement I have made more then one attempt to contact this company for my refund i also have a money order as proof that can be used in a court of law they should not state claim's that you can receive a refund if they aren't a professional company who give's you money back that's false advertisement I also have paperwork claiming I'm entitled to a refund Clinton TWP Michigan Author: holiday, Florida Business Consultants: Home Buisness Services+ Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Royal Holiday Vacation Travel Advisory Beware of this SCAM, please do NOT ignore this!!! Distrito Federal Author: Dallas, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Royal Holiday Distrito Federal,

Jul 22 2016
Holiday Fury Holiday Fury Rip Off Shoddy Product No Returns Maryland Author: Hampton, Virginia Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Jul 21 2016
Beauty Care Products Moon WellnessLong Life Product charged $93.59 for a product advertised at $5.99 and that I'd already paid for Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Oakland, California Supplemental Health Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Holiday fury Ugly holiday sweaters Holiday Fury Retail seasonal clothing ugly sweater christmas holiday fury rudolph sweater sweatshirts clothes christmas vacation Internet Over priced and cheaply made material, not a sweater at all Nationwide
Author: Cape coral, Florida Clothing Stores: Holiday fury Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Wyndham Rewards IN ROMULUS MICHIGAN AT THE DAYS INN I CAUGHT THEM RECORDING ME THROUGH THE SAFE THAT THEY PUT IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE ROMULUS Nationwide Author: trenton, Michigan Hotel: Wyndham Rewards Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Holiday Fury Total Scam- Do NOT order from them Internet Author: Fairfax, California Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Jul 20 2016
Holiday Fury I ordered and paid for a sweater and never recieved it Internet Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Jul 19 2016
Drivers Choice Oakland Park Al Szaraz Drivers Choice DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! oakland park Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Drivers Choice Oakland Park oakland park , Florida

Jul 18 2016
Sun Gas Station Gas Gouging near airport for rental cars orlando Florida Should Not The Consumer Open Their Eyes Author: Harbert, Michigan Travel Services: Sun Gas Station orlando, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Holiday cruise line Cruise ship terminal 2nd floor mail room1 east 11th street, Rivera beach, FL 33404 Grand celebration cruise / Pothole cruise magazine Rivera beach Florida Author: Monterey , Tennessee Boat Cruises: Holiday cruise line Florida

Jul 18 2016
Home Depot Thomasville cabinets Pealing fading junk,fraud Holiday, florida Nationwide Author: Palm harbor , Florida Building Products: Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Ft Lauderdale Moving & Storage Authority Van Lines Deceptive Practices-Illegal Trucks-needs anger management Pompano Beach Florida
Author: OAKLAND PARK, Florida Moving Companies: Ft Lauderdale Moving & Storage Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Maus Nissan New Port Richey They lied about the price of the car even though I came in with a TrueCar Certificate Unethical Dealership New Port Richey Florida
Yes I signed the contract Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Dealers: Maus Nissan New Port Richey New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Long Haul van lines Liars and thieves Pembroke pines Florida Author: Oakland gardens, New York Moving Companies: Long Haul van lines Pembroke pines, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Dollar rental car denver airport Nationwide Author: Bellevue, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car denver airport Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Comfort Inn Kansas City Kansas NMJSM CorporationSBR, LLC.Prince Singh defrauding customers Kansas City Kansas Author: Omaha, Nebraska Hotel: Comfort Inn Kansas City Kansas Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 12 2016
Stonewall Jackson Inn Feeling Abused and Conned Harrisonburg Virginia Author: Ohio Liars: Stonewall Jackson Inn Harrisonburg, Virginia

Jul 12 2016
Bittersweet Cafe Their mocha made me sick, they offered me a refund via FB and blocked me when I accepted. Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Bittersweet Cafe Oakland, California