Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: holiday inn oakland airport
There may be more reports for "holiday inn oakland airport"
For more results perform a general search for "holiday inn oakland airport"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Arwood waste grossly over charged, very very unprofessional Jacksonville Florida Author: holiday, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: Arwood waste Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 20 2017
Holiday Property Group llc michael dean, allen taylor, david and kelly brooks,sara weaver rip off scam winchester Virginia Author: Strasburg, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Holiday Property Group llc winchester, Virginia

Feb 18 2017
Taxnet financial inc Huge Scam! Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Income tax: Taxnet financial inc Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
CHINA AIRLINES CARELESS, IRRESPONSIBLE & B.S Burlingame California
Author: Oakland, California Airline Companies: CHINA AIRLINES Burlingame, California

Feb 17 2017
JilaWeimaraners James Lee is the person we had to deal with. Weimaraner puppy stalled at airport Atlanta Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Internet Fraud: JilaWeimaraners Internet

Feb 15 2017
sfeenergy.com Ahmed Solicitor Aggressive, Abusive, Called me a racist Oakland, California Author: Manteca, California Utility Companies: sfeenergy.com Oakland,, California

Feb 15 2017
www.insuranceclaimcheck.com 2ays after we receive your release form, we will endorse the check and forward to you Ohio Author: Oakland Park, Florida Home Warranty Companies: www.insuranceclaimcheck.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 13 2017
Royal Holiday Club Royal Holiday Club is a SCAM Cancun Author: Brampton, Alabama Resorts: Royal Holiday Club Mexico City,

Feb 10 2017
Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport--Hertz Global Holdings Hertz, Gateway to Hell Arlington Virginia Author: Gilbert, Arizona Auto Rentals: Hertz Car Rental-Reagan Nt'l Airport Arlington, Virginia

Feb 09 2017
METRO PCS deceived into buying a phone I can't hear out of refused to refund money switched to another company. Holiday Florida
Author: Holioday, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Holiday, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Corporate Compliance Center Corporate Ripeoff Scam Sacramento California Author: Oakland, California Consumer Services: Corporate Compliance Center Sacramento, California

Feb 08 2017
Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Scandalous business practice: charged extra 600USD over a pre-booked 208USD 3 days rental Dulles Virginia Author: Le Castellet, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Dulles, Virginia

Feb 06 2017
The Atlantis Inn Tybee Island Georgia bed bugs, awful management, dont stay at atlantis inn, bed bug bites, Tybee Island Georgia Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Motels: The Atlantis Inn Tybee Island Georgia Tybee Island, Georgia

Feb 05 2017
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Radisson hotel Canada DIRTY BEDS! My 12 yr old Son found a used dirty condom under the blankets! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 02 2017
Holiday Fury Fraud, cheaters, liars, stealers! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Feb 02 2017
Dex Media- daniel williams continued to charge my cc after contract cancellation D/FW Airport Texas Company response Author: granby, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Dex Media Texas

Jan 31 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Fraud. I paid cash for my stay and they billed my card anyway. New York New York Author: New york, New York Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn New York, New York

Jan 30 2017
Highland Hospital Oakland Ca Bullying in the Labor and Delivery room oakland California Author: oakland, California Emergency Medical Services: Highland Hospital Oakland Ca oakland, California

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida

22, Report #1352099

Jan 26 2017
Holiday Fury Ripped me off for $60 sent me the wrong thing and refused to give me a refund Internet Author: Toms River, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Holiday Fuy Internet

Jan 25 2017
Rentalcars.com Economy Rental Agency, Orlando, FL Left a party of 6 stranded at the Orlando International Airport without transportation!! Orlando Florida Trying to get reimbursement Author: Westminster, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Rentalcars.com Orlando, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Holiday Station Store Bad Gas Grand Forks North Dakota Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Auto Service Stations: Holiday Station Store Grand Forks, North Dakota

Jan 20 2017
VitaLiving vitaliving.com scammed me and never shipped my product Oakland Internet
Author: Orange, Massachusetts Alternative Health: VitaLiving Internet