Your Search | hollywood block

1, Report #1319290

Jul 27 2016
Fix Your Credit Consulting Sandra Ruiz SCAMM!!!! Beware Don't be fooled by Fix Your Credit Consulting Yelp Reviews Studio City California
Author: West Hollywood, California Credit & Debt Services: Fix Your Credit Consulting Studio City, California

2, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

3, Report #1319152

Jul 27 2016
Individual_ Claims Chase Numbers 847-426-9209 and 2105200004, foreign speaking gentleman claims he is from Chase. I looked up the numbers and see other fraud reports. Block this number and NEVER answer an unknown number. If any caller wants to reach you and is a legit company/person, they will leave a voice message. Connecticut Internet Author: Connecticut Personal Services: 847-426-9209 Internet

Jul 26 2016
South Beach Skincare Lifecell Hollywood Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: South Beach Skincare Hollywood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Solid Ground Financial 3.5 year debt payoff was supposed to end as of Feb 29th,2016. They are saying we still owe them until June 23rd, 2016.Our Bank statements do not match the spread sheet they sent us Hollywood Florida Author: BANGOR, Maine Attorneys General: Solid Ground Financial Hollywood, Florida

Jul 23 2016
DENNYS at GOWER GULCH RETAIL CENTER WARNING! DO NOT EAT AT DENNYS LOCATED AT GOWER GULCH RETAIL CENTER Hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: DENNYS at GOWER GULCH RETAIL CENTER Hollywood, California

Jul 22 2016
finland financial Amber Singleton Scam Newport Beach California all good Author: West Hollywood, California Credit Reporting Agencies: finland financial Newport Beach , California

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS PERFEC FLOORS Crooks in business - Abusive and dishonest people West Hollywood California Reply from PERFEC Floors Author: Beverly Hills, California Architects & Designers: PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS West Hollywood, California

Jul 21 2016
American Radio Network (ARN) American Radio Network, Hollywood, ARN, Tony Lewis Hirring & Recruitman Scam targeting unemployed artists Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, CA, California DJ Services: American Radio Network (ARN) Los Angeles, CA

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 20 2016
FJS International Stolen funds, undelivered equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Cameras & Video: FJS International Hollywood, Florida

Jul 20 2016
DV Warehouse Sold me computers that were older than they said & charged me for repairs they never did Hollywood California Author: Bunnell, Florida Computer Dealers: DV Warehouse Hollywood, California

Jul 19 2016
United Florida Group Nationwide Insurance MarketMustapha RahalAhmed ShaghatiSara Rahal Do Not work for this company if you like getting paid hollywood Florida Mustapha Rahal Author: hollywood, Florida Insurance Agencies: United Florida Group

Jul 19 2016
Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Inc, Dr. Mark Kochman, B.Sc., M.Sc., D.D.SDr. Adam Lublin, D.D.S Dental advocacy Scam New Jersey New Jersey
Author: West Hollywood , California Dental Services: Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Inc, New Jersey , New Jersey

17, Report #1272096

Jul 19 2016
Family Readers Service Sent Magazine I Didn't Sign Up For & Gave Me Bogus Website For How To Block In Future Elyria Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Family Readers Service Elyria, Ohio

Jul 18 2016
KOSHER MOTORS INC SCAMMERS & THIEVES!!!!!! Hollywood Florida Author: nbv, Florida Auto Dealers: KOSHER MOTORS INC Hollywood, Florida

Jul 18 2016
,Fun Riders (scooter shop) Sherim the owner Scam Artist ,Con-man, shady ,underhanded North Hollywood California Author: north hollywood, California Motorcycles: Fun Riders North Hollywood, California

20, Report #1272086

Jul 18 2016
Kari Liekkio Kari Liekkio, creative air mechanical Liar Chatsworth California Author: North Hollywood, California Electrical Services: Kari Liekkio Chatsworth, California

Jul 18 2016
UniRush LLC / metabank Rushcard Rapid Ohio Ohio Author: West Hollywood , California Banks: UniRush LLC / metabank Ohio , Ohio

Jul 16 2016
Headerlabs, Sandeep Chauhan Sandeep is a con artist liar at Headerlabs where he runs his scam out of Walnut Creek California Author: North Hollywood, California Manufacturers: Headerlabs Walnut Creek, California

Jul 16 2016
Atlant Van Lines NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY! WORST MOVING COMPANY EVER Hollywood Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: Atlant Van Lines

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Zazzle zazzle.com Fraudulent credit card charges Internet Author: West Hollywood, California Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet