HOLLYWOOD VIDEOS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hollywood videos
There may be more specific results for "hollywood videos"
For more specific results for "hollywood videos"
Showing 1-25 of 10,283 Found Reports For more specific results for "hollywood videos"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 16 2017
Dynamic Direct and printlabelandmail.com Do not buy lists hollywood Florida Author: Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Dynamic Direst/printlabelandmail.com hollywood, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Starbucks | TARGET STARBUCKS IN TARGET | 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325 scam, overcharge, target fraud, fraud, starbucks fraud, 8999 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91325, starbucks, target, Northridge California Author: North Hollywood, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks | TARGET Northridge, California

Aug 14 2017
Montana Capital N. Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Loans: Montana Capital N. Hollywood, California

Aug 13 2017
MyFax I cannot get conformation account is closed Hollywood Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Computer Fraud: MyFax Internet

Aug 13 2017
Life Cell Face Cream SCAM. They give you 2 weeks to return item if you don't like or can't use. It made my face turn RED.They did not make clear that the item had to be returned in that short a time. I tried to return it but the USPS said the place is closed! Don't go near this product. They argued with me on the phone till I told them I was going on FACEBOOK to report them to everyone!! He then said I would get a return of my money. $189.00 !! Hollywood Florida Author: Hernando, Florida Skin Care: Life Cell Face Cream Internet

9, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

10, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Fanboy Collectibles Troy Emi (Owner) Owner lost my package and denied me refund! Newtown Connecticut Author: West Hollywood, California Customer: Fanboy Collectibles Newtown, Connecticut

Aug 09 2017
Kosher Motors Inc Perry Sasson Perry Sasson don't buy from Kosher Motors, most dishonest and unethical Car Dealer, stay away Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Kosher Motors Inc Perry Sasson Hollywood, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Do NOT be a fool Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 08 2017
Jody's Secret credit card billed under WOW Fashions confirmation email sent to me with order number and shipping of 4-6 weeks Internet Author: hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Bishop Furniture Refinishing Avoid this company, totally unreliable and unresponsive hollywood Florida Author: plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Bishop Furniture Refinishing hollywood, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Shaina Leigh Management and Photography Shaina Leigh Management; Shaina Leigh Photography Terrible Manager! Rude, Unprofessional, Poor Communicator, deceitful, blackballer Coconut Creek, Hollywood Florida Author: Florida Modeling Agencies: Shaina Leigh Management and Photography Coconut Creek, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Access Health Insurance Trying to sell me subsidized health insurance. Looked on internet with BBB and company inactive Hollywood Florida Author: Tysons, Virginia Health Insurance: Access Health Insurance Hollywood , Florida

Aug 05 2017
Benscarts Hotdogcartstore Incomplete product & Dishonest practices Sevierville Internet x Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Auto Parts: Benscarts Internet

Aug 04 2017
Cs talent ent Caroline schwitzky I Glorivee Toribio was working for CS talents. I worked through the company on two different occasions as a model for music videos. Those 2 videos were compensated but I never got paid. At this moment I am owd $160.00 as a talent ($80.00 per video). I also worked for Cs talent as booking agent for about a month. The job was commissioned paid, I was supposed to get payed 20% of each talent that were booked by me. On 4/26/17 I booked 5 girls for a music video but unfortunately the video was cancelled. Each girl was supposed to get 50$ cancellation fee totaling 250$. I was supposed to get a 20% of that which is $50.00. I was asked to book 5 girls for the same the video for the following day on 4/27/17. So I booked the 5 girls at 250.00 each model. Meaning that I made 250.00 for booking the total of 5 models. This video was cancelled again but the models were paid in full because they stayed at the studio the entire time. I tried calling Caroline a number of times asking when will I get paid, but she always gave me the run around. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cs talent ent Florida

22, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
Kasey Mando Ultra Quest Toy Fox Terriers Sold me dog and refuses to send AKC registration paperwork El Cajon California Author: North Hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kasey Mando El Cajon, California

Aug 02 2017
National Moving and Storage National Movers & Storage Retroactively Altered contract after I signed it increasing cf & total cost. Hollywood Florida
Author: Berkeley Twp, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: National Moving and Storage Hollywood , Florida

Aug 02 2017
Premium Seats USA The company scammed us by overcharging and misleading us. Hollywood Florida
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida