Your Search | hollywood videos

Dec 05 2016
Playster Poor Customer Service at best New York City New York Author: Carterville, Illinois Books, Records & Videos: Playster Internet

Dec 03 2016
PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 PetSmart Cut the Toe Off of Parakeet I Bought There Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: PetSmart Aventura Mall #0354 Aventura, Florida

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 03 2016
Ibotta Inc Ibotta Impossible to contact and no response back ever Denver Colorado Resolved Author: N Hollywood , California Unusual Rip-Off: Ibotta Inc Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Dec 01 2016
Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage Jesse Heeber Unpaid Wages for Hours Worked, Poor Treatment of Clients Items, Stealing customer belongings while in storage, Lying to customer stating Temperature Controllled Storage, Storing customers goods outside during rain. North Hollywood California Author: Calabasas, California Moving Companies: Civic Van Lines Inc. DBA Shleppers Moving & Storage North Hollywood, California

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 29 2016
Budget Equipment Scozak Construction EquipmentAuto Specialties of FloridaNeil Marcellino False Advertising of state of equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Highland, Utah Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Sauer Properties Sauer Properties equals slumlord; refuses to maintain unit, no manager, no security, but always collects rent! North Hollywood California
Author: Van Nuys, California Neighborhood Services: Sauer Properties North Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
International Automobile Association Inc / Chen Cai / International-Permit.com This company is a total Rip-Off... a Bogus Entity... Hollywood Florida
Author: Miami, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Hollywood Run USA Half Marathon Free Hugs Guy freehugsproject.com superheroevents.com Ken@SuperheroEvents.com hug man findken ,usahalfmarathonsandiego.com/ sabrina@superheroevents.com san diego race management superher Cancelled Half Marathons with no refunds Scam! Chula Vista, California 91902
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Business Consulting: Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista, CA 91902, California

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 27 2016
Superhero Events LLC Will Not Refund Races! Hollywood Half Marathon, Sabrina Nwadike Ken Nwadike, Team Superhero, Hollywood Half Marathon, USA Half Marathon, Team Superhero, Superhero Elite, Cancels Half Marathons and races and does not refund runners! Chula Vista California Additional Sources about Ken Nwadike history on Wikipedia Author: Hollywood, California Party Planners: Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista , California

Nov 27 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Nov 26 2016
Radiant Skin Dr. Oz Internet Free trials of anti aging products with Dr. Oz videos Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Radiant Skin Internet

Nov 25 2016
Auto Specialists of Florida Budget Equipmrnt Don't trust these guys Hollywood Florida Author: zephyr cove, Nevada Truck Dealers: Auto Specialists of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Nov 23 2016
Polaris Home Design Deceptive sales practices North Hollywood California Author: West hills, California Hardware & Tools: Polaris Home Design North Hollywood , California

Nov 22 2016
Maryland Speed Lied to me and threatened me to prevent an order cancellation Hollywood, MD Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Better Business Bureau: Maryland Speed Internet

Nov 21 2016
miamisuperhero.com Beware. Scam! Unprofessional, Rude, Ruined our child's birthday STOLE OUR MONEY!! Took $175 cash up front and did not perform as it was too late. ran away with the $$ Hollywood Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Festivals & Event Services: miamisuperhero.com Internet

Nov 18 2016
Law Offices of Bruce Singman Bruce H. Singman Bad Business and Insulting Lawyer Pacific Palisades California Author: north hollywood, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Bruce Singman Pacific Palisades, California

Nov 17 2016
copymycommission.net James@copymycommissions.net I knew the website was strange it didnt look legit to me. however I tired it and i didn't recieve a conformation email but it said my order was successful on the website another strange thing. he has different links and links he changes. he loves talking about scams in his videos and how his dad was a scammer guru to earn alot of money to get rich. And hes the scammer however i cancel my card after i didnt get the conformation email sent to my email or i didnt get a email back from him so i get online and see rip off report and he was the first one up there. then i knew he done scamed alot of people and hes still doing it after i sent him a email and told him i knew he was a scammer he linked in new websites to get people money. listen to his videos and he will tell you hes a scammer and he gives hint just listen. Author: Tarboro, North Carolina News Media: copymycommission.net internet

Nov 16 2016
Optimal Chemical, Inc. n/a ordered 12 days ago & have 2-3 delivery promise. STILL no product! Hollywood Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Nov 15 2016
A M I AIR CONDITIONING , amiair.com ILLEGAL CONVERSION ...DANGEROUS CODE VIOLATIONS SOUTH FLORIDA Florida
fighting back Author: Hollywood , Florida Consumer Services: A M I AIR CONDITIONING DAVIE, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Luna Maria LLC Alma PAZ Sarea her daughter Fraud Charty No license Poses as a realtor and took our money and rented us an illegal conversionDetails V16-13997 5837 N FARRAGUT DR 514101040100 Permit Required; Exceptions 10/4/2016 Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Luna Maria LLC Hollywood , Florida