Your Search | hollywood block

Nov 15 2016
A M I AIR CONDITIONING , amiair.com ILLEGAL CONVERSION ...DANGEROUS CODE VIOLATIONS SOUTH FLORIDA Florida
fighting back Author: Hollywood , Florida Consumer Services: A M I AIR CONDITIONING DAVIE, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Luna Maria LLC Alma PAZ Sarea her daughter Fraud Charty No license Poses as a realtor and took our money and rented us an illegal conversionDetails V16-13997 5837 N FARRAGUT DR 514101040100 Permit Required; Exceptions 10/4/2016 Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Luna Maria LLC Hollywood , Florida

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 09 2016
Bio Muscle XR I have no address on them! n/a n/a Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Bio Muscle XR Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Premier Fitness Premier Ladies Fitness; National Fitness Illegally contracted a 3 year service agreement during a Promotional Contest Dayton Ohio
Author: Hollywood, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Premier Fitness Dayton, Ohio

Nov 05 2016
Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Paul Kavin Nutall 2ndChance FGA Breach of contract, Hollywood Investment Scams, A True Con Artist Hollywoood Internet
6 girls were a part of this Author: Scottsdale, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Internet

Nov 04 2016
INK and Associates Harrassment, threats of lawsuits and violance Riverside California file complaints with your state attorney General Author: Hollywood, California Collection Agency's: INK and Associates Riverside, California

Nov 03 2016
First Service Residential a/k/a Firstservice Residential a/k/a FSR a/k/a FS Residential RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN Hollywood, Florida and more Florida and more Sorry to hear about your negative experience with FirstService Residential Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: First Service Residential Hollywood, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Jamal Pesaran Jamal Pesaraning, Jamal Piresing Jamal Pesaran: Fraud reals Estate scammer Wets Hollywood California
800notes Deceptions Author: Los Angeles , California Real Estate Services: Jamal Pesaran Wets Hollywood , California

Oct 31 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered slimming panties on 10/12/16. To date no further communication after my debit card was processed and charged for $24.95. After many emails to them to inquire on my shipment or track it Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 28 2016
SCAM! Envato Marketplace | EnvatoThemeforest Envato Marketplace | Envato Themeforest | Code Canyon anvato work as a scam , they block my account after asking and fighting for refund that i deserv to get . i got tottaly ignored by envato and the developer. when asking for help! Internet Author: California tempdir: Envato Marketplace | EnvatoThemeforest Internet

Oct 28 2016
Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions Ricardo Saenz Ricardo Saenz, Bookkeeper, SCAMS SENIOR CITIZENS! North Hollywood California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Accounting: Ricardo Saenz Tax & Business Solutions North Hollywood, California

Oct 26 2016
Wellington psychic & Love specialist Elizabeth Demetro, Liz Demetro, Michelle Demetro, Gabrielle Demetro, Lin Demetro Theft and fraud Hollywood Florida Agreement reached in return of items Author: Humble, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Wellington psychic & Love specialist Hollywood, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Beach & Town Hotel Beach and Town Hotel vacation hotels in SCAMS/FRAUD( BEACH &TOWEN)Hotel. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Hotel: Beach & Town Hotel Hollywood, Florida

Oct 23 2016
International Van Lines IVL Madison Van lines False advertising, Lies and more Lies Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Tracy, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Imitation Mattress and Fake Boxspring Thrown Out Last Night!! Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 21 2016
hhgregg hhgregg washer samsung Aventura Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Appliances: hhgregg aventura, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Lending Bee, Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lending Bee, Inc is a local mortgage brokerage in business under the same ownership since 2003. Partners, employees and clients of Lending Bee, Inc. are all like a big family. Lending Bee, Inc. dedicated to its customers, practices and a good name.*UPDATE: Lending Bee, Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lending Bee, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: playa vista, California Loans: Lending Bee, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lending Bee is a trusted name in the private mortgage fund and hard money loans field. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, a company that takes its philosophy in being the best private money loans and private financing around to heart. North Hollywood, California

Oct 20 2016
Los Angeles Corporate Challenge LACC, Anthony West, Dubb Records, Blo Drive, Lidia Silva Con Artist Anthony West Strikes Again, Do NOT fall for his lies Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Nonprofit Organizations: Los Angeles Corporate Challenge Hollywood, California

Oct 20 2016
roohanimadad.com He calls himself Amil Sahib.But his real name on the banc account and pasport name is Mubbashar Hassan BokhariThat's because i payed a lot of money to his bank account. After he recieve ure money he wil block you or remove you from his mail or viber or He calls himself Amil Sahib.Norway country. Norway
Author: Alabama Psychic: www.roohanimadad.com Internet

Oct 19 2016
Lending Bee, Inc. Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lending Bee, Inc is a local mortgage brokerage under the same ownership since 2003. Partners, employees and clients of Lending Bee, Inc. are all like a big family. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers, practices and a good name. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Lending Bee, Inc. made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction and lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Lending Bee, Inc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Lending Bee, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lending Bee is a trusted name in the private mortgage fund and hard money loans field. Lending Bee, Inc. is dedicated to its customers. Lending Bee, Inc. implements latest technologies, systems and security to keep customers data safe and protected. Lending Bee, a company that takes its philosophy in being the best private money loans and private financing around to heart. NORTH HOLLYWOOD , California

Oct 19 2016
Winder Auto Sales SCUM Used Car Dealership hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Winder Auto Sales hollywood, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Same boat Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 14 2016
Nationwide Movers Deceitful, Misrepresents Service, Damages property Hollywood Florida Author: Layton, Utah Moving Companies: Nationwide Movers Hollywood, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Law Offices of Adela Ulloa Adela Z. Ulloa APC Very Dangerous inexperienced Atty Adela Ulloa destroyed my court case judge stone called her reckless west hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Adela Ulloa west hollywood , California