HOLLYWOOD VIDEO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hollywood video
There may be more specific results for "hollywood video"
For more specific results for "hollywood video"
Showing 1-25 of 14,956 Found Reports For more specific results for "hollywood video"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL LEIPROP LLC Dafing Group LLC Leila Serebrinsky, Maria Isabel Marriott Claudia M. Egber Diego A. Feldberg DID NOT HONOR MY RENTAL SECURITY DEPOSIT Hollywood Florida
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017
fedex package missing. never got it fayetteville nc, North Carolina 28314 Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Cameras & Video: fedex Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
lovingtheclassics.com Rare dvd movies order dvds over a month ago credit card charged for $44.49 company won't answer phone Pickerington Ohio Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jeffery P. Mcleod Jeff Mcleod, Autism Hero Designs Never received my order Franklin Lakes New Jersey Author: Hollywood, Florida On-Line Stores: Jeffery P. Mcleod Franklin Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Prestige Auto Sales FL Online car purchase not as advertised Hollywood Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige Auto Sales FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Viddyoze Wished I never did business with this company Internet  Author: Pasadena, California Video & Film Production: Viddyoze Internet

Jul 19 2017
Johnna Gains Face cream Orca Nutra . dermagieo and vieva drrma I ordered a sample for 8.95. On 7- 15 -17 I was charged 89.91 and on the 17th 91.79 not authorized 9 Hollywood Florida Internet Author: SPRINGFIELD, Tennessee Internet: Johnna Gains Face cream Internet

Jul 19 2017
Affordable Health Insurance.org I made the very bad mistake of entering my contact info. DON'T DO IT! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Consumer Services: Affordable Health Insurance.org Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Penn State Industries substandard quality ripoff Philadelphia Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Manufacturers: Penn State Industries Internet

Jul 18 2017
Film Monkey Studios Peach weddings Rebecca and Christopher PortmanLas Vegas Cinema staffing Film monkey studios steals your money,footage, and your joy! Orlando or Las Vegas Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Video & Film Production: Film Monkey Studios Internet

Jul 17 2017
Budget Equipment Rental Neil Marcelluno SCAM ON EBAY Hollywood Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Rental Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Tuso Consulting, Eye Novela, Skin Novela I was directed to a website offering a free trial of a skin care product after watching a video claiming to be touted on Shark Tank Reno Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Skin Care: Tuso Consulting Reno, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Laura LoFrumento Given - Muse Marketing -Younique, Realtor, Laura Marie LoFrumento SEO, Marketing, Brookfield, Muse Marketing, Laura LoFrumento Given, branding, website, design, print, marketing, communications, public relations, pr, connecticut,ct, affordable, animation, adobe, creative suite, video, photography, multimedia, powerpoint, presentations, weding, event planning, sales, meetings, brochures, flyers, business cards, strategy, marcom, marcomm Brookfield Connecticut
Author: Brookfield, Iowa Advertising Agencies: muse Marketing - Laura LoFrumento Given Brookfield , Connecticut

Jul 12 2017
Shamitra Venters Associated with The Alliance Wrong Location for Training and No Response from them Nationwide Author: North Hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Shamitra Venters Internet

Jul 12 2017
Power Digital Seller Sold me a camera without the manufacturer-supplied battery included Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Cameras & Video: Power Digital Seller Internet

Jul 11 2017
Allumiderm Eye Restore Salve Video shows instant results for smoother skin, but the salve does nothing at all. Then when you order the trial bottle for $5, you also get a bottle you did not order, but are charged for! Then they send more every month and keep charging around $90 each time! When you call to cancel they explain that they can't accept the unopened package for return. Worst customer service for an even more useless product. Costa Mesa, California Internet Author: Cheverly, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 11 2017
D.L. Blair, Inc. They said that I won a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Internet Author: Tracy, California Video Stores: D.L. Blair, Inc. Internet

Jul 11 2017
Dealtings Ripped-off for returned item Atlanta,Georgia Atlanta,Georgia Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Dealtings Internet

Jul 10 2017
Lowes store#0769 Nicole and Javier (managers) Lowes, Iris, camera, Lowe's, Lowe, Security, system, surveillance, hub, Irvine, CA, horrible store customer service Irvine California PITA to the max Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Lowes store#0769 Irvine, California

Jul 09 2017
Sell DVDs Online Sell DVDs Online never paid or responded to inquiries on DVDs received from me Montgomery IL, Illinois Author: Stafford, Virginia Video Stores: Sell DVDs Online Internet

Jul 09 2017
PowerSellerDigital.com DO NOT purchase ANYTHING from them! Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital.com Internet

Jul 08 2017
Budget Equipment Ernie, is person I dealt with Bought Genie GS3268 Diesel lift, avertised as Diesel and when delivered was Gas engine, had machine shipped to west coast and very upset, now they ignore. Hollywood Florida Author: Long Beach, Washington Abusive Parents: Budget Equipment Hollywood , Florida