Your Search | hollywood video

May 10 2016
entityattachment.com peter michael and heatber antastasia toomes entity removal dark ets demons negative energy. soul retrieval Internet Author: north hollywood, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: entityattachment.com peter michael and heatber antastasia toomes Internet

May 10 2016
Elite Marketing Solutions Elite SEO Marketing Shady SEO/Digital marketing Agency-Will Take Your Money and Lie about Work Performed north hollywood, los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Elite Marketing Solutions north hollywood, California

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
Disc Replay Disc Replay - Roseville, MI trade in/buy back video games movies cd prices Roseville Michigan Author: madison heights, Michigan Video Stores: Disc Replay Roseville, Michigan

May 08 2016
Andrew Fountain Fountain Media Group Company ordered TV production equipment and wont pay Vancouver British Columbia UPDATE: Fountain Media Group Vancouver Author: Toronto Ontario, Ontario Cameras & Video: Andrew Fountain Vancouver, British Columbia

May 07 2016
affordablemeds4u.com Affordablemeds. Michael Clark Pharmacy Rip Off Scam Nashville Indiana Author: Hollywood, California Drugstores: affordablemeds4u.com Internet

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Digitaloutlets Fraudalent and theft by deception New York Internet
Author: Lexington, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets Internet

May 04 2016
David Hand dhand34 nashvegas scam artist fraud fraudulent seller slander criminal low life Whites Creek Tennessee
VIdeo proof and claim benjamin trigoboff is a theif Author: Nashville, Tennessee Stereos: David Hand whites creek, Tennessee

May 04 2016
Jessica Rich Collection They ONLY SELL CHEAP REPLICAS! Frauds! Beverly Hills Internet Author: hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Jessica Rich Collection Internet

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
He's at it again Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 03 2016
Blue Shield Protective Services inc damaged my car window with scratches Miramar Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Shield Protective Services inc Miramar , Florida

May 02 2016
Stellar payment systems SPS Fraud ,thief's ,dishonest,rip off,immoral,bad service,deceptive , miami Florida FALSE REPORT WAS PLACED ONLINE BY MARLENE NOT BY ME I WOULD NOT FILE THIS REPORT ABOUT SPS Author: hollywood , Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stellar payment systems miami, Florida

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

May 01 2016
Cambridge college of cosmetology Monterrey international Tuition abuse, rascisim, verbal abuse, youtube video, health hazards, not up to state standards Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Cambridge college of cosmetology

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Right Choice Pools & Spas wants their clients to feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them...RCP is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & successful projects. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Similar experience to Muriel in Hollywood Author: hollywood, Florida Building Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
invicta watch group This company is the worst. I purchased a Reserve Generation II strap watch over a year ago. I realized that the luminecent properties were not working. I sent the watch back to the Hollywood FL headquarters (at my cost both ways)and in turn they sent it b uncooperative unprofessional uninformed of their polices not customer oriented..all around bad customer service hollywood Florida Author: new york, New York On-Line Stores: invicta watch group hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Anthony BARRINEAU RAW CONSTRUCTORS INC ANTHONY BARRINEAU AKA RAW CONSTRUCTORS INC SCAMMERS HOLLYWOOD Florida Author: Cooper city, Florida Bed & Bath: Anthony BARRINEAU HOLLYWOOD, Florida