Your Search | hollywood video

Aug 09 2016
Blue Tax TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Tax past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax resolutions to their clients. Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Justin Urbas Professional Scam Artist Author: North Hollywood, California Miscellaneous Companies: XTS Global. Adam Bierman, Justin Urbas, David Urbas 0XTS GLOBAL Los Angeles, California

Aug 09 2016
Film Monkeys Rebecca Portman Chris Portman This company ripped me off Las Vegas Service Nationwide Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Film Monkeys Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Digital Outlets Riped me off with no refund Internet Author: Brawley, California Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Aug 07 2016
twomoviesnet Too many to list This web site was advertised as free movie comeon, has too many not free traps to list. Can;t tell, they don't list anything to track Internet Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Video Stores: twomoviesnet Internet

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

31, Report #1320616

Aug 04 2016
life cell south beach skin care South Beach Skin Care Whole Ad Deceptive Hollywood Florida Author: Ocean View, Delaware Misc. Health Specialists: life cell south beach skin care Nationwide

32, Report #1320548

Aug 03 2016
Tall Options TallOptions.com Joshua Wilmer, Ruth Caspi, not real names! They entice you to invest in a managed Option Trading Platform, something we have come to learn does not exist other then a video game website the options trading does not match the existing real training and it falsely replicates the trading ! We know supposed to be licensed out of New Zealand Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Investment Brokers: Tall Options TallOptions.com Internet

33, Report #1320462

Aug 03 2016
GrayBul GrayBul give me estimate of $1100.50. They were 6 hours late. Showed up in a budget truck. Gave me a bill for $2200. Still have my furniture and will not return my calls, Hollywood Florida Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Moving Companies: GrayBul Hollywood, Florida

34, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Tech zone pro Mohamad b channaoui Unprofessional, never returns phone calls , he sets up appointments & never shows up to fix problems ,for a year, filling for law suit Boca raron Florida Author: Pompano , Florida Cameras & Video: Tech zone pro Boca raron, Florida

36, Report #1319446

Jul 28 2016
DMI DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309Carrollton Tx 75006-6874 I was reading the fraud reort on the Nippon 35MM Focus ree Camera including 50mm optical lens,automatic film counter rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carry strap.  Carrollton Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

37, Report #1319290

Jul 27 2016
Fix Your Credit Consulting Sandra Ruiz SCAMM!!!! Beware Don't be fooled by Fix Your Credit Consulting Yelp Reviews Studio City California
Author: West Hollywood, California Credit & Debt Services: Fix Your Credit Consulting Studio City, California

38, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

39, Report #1319028

Jul 26 2016
SellUsedGames.com Scam Austin, TX Internet Author: Hemet, California Video Stores: SellUsedGames.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
South Beach Skincare Lifecell Hollywood Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: South Beach Skincare Hollywood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Solid Ground Financial 3.5 year debt payoff was supposed to end as of Feb 29th,2016. They are saying we still owe them until June 23rd, 2016.Our Bank statements do not match the spread sheet they sent us Hollywood Florida Author: BANGOR, Maine Attorneys General: Solid Ground Financial Hollywood, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Digital Outlets Bait and switch with no shipment of product and no refund. TOTAL RIPOFF!!! Granite Bay CA Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Jul 23 2016
DENNYS at GOWER GULCH RETAIL CENTER WARNING! DO NOT EAT AT DENNYS LOCATED AT GOWER GULCH RETAIL CENTER Hollywood California
Did you leave your car behind? Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: DENNYS at GOWER GULCH RETAIL CENTER Hollywood, California

Jul 22 2016
DVD Planet Ripoff Continues at DVD Planet Itasca Ilinois Author: Anderson, Indiana Video Stores: DVD Planet Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
finland financial Amber Singleton Scam Newport Beach California all good Author: West Hollywood, California Credit Reporting Agencies: finland financial Newport Beach , California

Jul 22 2016
Night Owl SP 24/7 customer service is unatainable Walpole,Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Pompano, Florida Cameras & Video: Night Owl SP Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS PERFEC FLOORS Crooks in business - Abusive and dishonest people West Hollywood California Reply from PERFEC Floors Author: Beverly Hills, California Architects & Designers: PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS West Hollywood, California

Jul 22 2016
Spy Camera Specialists Inc / www.spycameras.com / SCS ENTERPRISES, INC. / KENNETH LEE / MARK KIM The prior staff use to provide a great product.  suffern Internet Author: Suffern, New York Cameras & Video: Spy Camera Specialists Inc Internet

Jul 21 2016
American Radio Network (ARN) American Radio Network, Hollywood, ARN, Tony Lewis Hirring & Recruitman Scam targeting unemployed artists Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, CA, California DJ Services: American Radio Network (ARN) Los Angeles, CA