Your Search | hollywood video

Nov 21 2016
Malibu Cameras Malibu Camera's Really Got The Last Photo Laugh MALIBUCAMERAS.COM Internet Author: Odon, Indiana Cameras & Video: MalibuCameras.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
miamisuperhero.com Beware. Scam! Unprofessional, Rude, Ruined our child's birthday STOLE OUR MONEY!! Took $175 cash up front and did not perform as it was too late. ran away with the $$ Hollywood Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Festivals & Event Services: miamisuperhero.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Gretchen Hines Gretchen Slatter Sent a False Item After Purchased Hayes Virginia Author: Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Gretchen Hines Hayes, Virginia

Nov 19 2016
Deal Empire Deal Empire is on Facebook telling people and a video offering a slimming panty that they never ship to you . I bought 2 pair and no response from them dont know Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 19 2016
Redbox.com Charged me twice! Once while I was on the phone with them. Nationwide Author: Anderson, California Video Stores: Redbox.com Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Law Offices of Bruce Singman Bruce H. Singman Bad Business and Insulting Lawyer Pacific Palisades California Author: north hollywood, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Bruce Singman Pacific Palisades, California

Nov 16 2016
Optimal Chemical, Inc. n/a ordered 12 days ago & have 2-3 delivery promise. STILL no product! Hollywood Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Nov 15 2016
A M I AIR CONDITIONING , amiair.com ILLEGAL CONVERSION ...DANGEROUS CODE VIOLATIONS SOUTH FLORIDA Florida
Author: Hollywood , Florida Consumer Services: A M I AIR CONDITIONING DAVIE, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Luna Maria LLC Alma PAZ Sarea her daughter Fraud Charty No license Poses as a realtor and took our money and rented us an illegal conversionDetails V16-13997 5837 N FARRAGUT DR 514101040100 Permit Required; Exceptions 10/4/2016 Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Luna Maria LLC Hollywood , Florida

Nov 14 2016
Daxmart Accessory Packages They were very rude after they got my money Internet Author: Tampa , Florida Cameras & Video: Daxmart Internet

Nov 14 2016
Integrated AVS Hugo Jarimillo Classic Deceptive Trade Practices Little Elm Texas Author: Texas Cameras & Video: Integrated AVS Little Elm, Texas

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Silver ridge direct Internet Author: Converse, Texas Video Stores: Silver ridge direct Internet

Nov 10 2016
The Ring; Ring Doorbell Ring Products Ring Doorbell meets the minimum System requirements only flaws cause the company to breach the paid cloud subsription Santa Monica California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cameras & Video: The Ring Santa Monica, California

Nov 10 2016
SpyTec Inc horrible customer service Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: SpyTec Inc Internet

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Bio Muscle XR I have no address on them! n/a n/a Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Bio Muscle XR Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
Premier Fitness Premier Ladies Fitness; National Fitness Illegally contracted a 3 year service agreement during a Promotional Contest Dayton Ohio
Author: Hollywood, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Premier Fitness Dayton, Ohio

Nov 07 2016
CameraSky Digital Skies Group Pty Ltd Android Enjoyed Klukkur Have taken money and will not refund Melbourne Internet Author: Newcastle, Cameras & Video: CameraSky Internet

Nov 05 2016
Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Paul Kavin Nutall 2ndChance FGA Breach of contract, Hollywood Investment Scams, A True Con Artist Hollywoood Internet
6 girls were a part of this Author: Scottsdale, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Internet

Nov 04 2016
Everondrones / John Barrett Drone Repair SCAM FRAUD Phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Cameras & Video: Everondrones Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 04 2016
INK and Associates Harrassment, threats of lawsuits and violance Riverside California file complaints with your state attorney General Author: Hollywood, California Collection Agency's: INK and Associates Riverside, California

Audio Video Resources Audio Video Resources Rip-Off Phoenix Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Camcorder Repair: Audio Video Resources Phoenix, AZ

Nov 03 2016
Aviqua Skin Care, Lucana Skin Care, Young Skin, PIEROEYECR,, COLCOMPLX, ELOQUENCEY Internet pop-up video that shows wrinkles and puffy eyes instantly reduced. FREE TRIAL plus shipping & handling Los Angeles California Author: Grovetown, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Aviqua Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Nov 03 2016
First Service Residential a/k/a Firstservice Residential a/k/a FSR a/k/a FS Residential RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN Hollywood, Florida and more Florida and more Sorry to hear about your negative experience with FirstService Residential Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: First Service Residential Hollywood, Florida