HOLLYWOOD VIDEO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hollywood video
There may be more specific results for "hollywood video"
For more specific results for "hollywood video"
Showing 1-25 of 21,745 Found Reports For more specific results for "hollywood video"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
olga vasilieva olya vasilyevaH Scammer, liar,sociopath, user.She took money from me then used topless photo and stripper video to get me to go back. Kharkov Internet
Author: Calheta, Alabama Strippers & Dancer Services: olga vasilieva Internet

Oct 21 2017
Movie Night DVD I ordered movies and got nothing. Tried contacting them several times. No response. They took my money and ripped me off. WestHills CA California Author: Neshkoro, Wisconsin Video Stores: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Norms 76 He installed a cheap plastic and alluminum radiator that started leaking in six months West Hollywood California Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Mechanics: Norms 76 West Hollywood, California

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Zephstore-on Ebay-Individual's name is,Prakasit Hiransiriwat No Warranty! No customer Service! No Tech Support! No telephone number! Chumseang, Nakhon Sawan Thailand
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cameras & Video: Zephstore- on Ebay Chumseang, Nakhon Sawan, Other

Oct 19 2017
National Moving and Storage Hollywood Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Moving Companies: National Moving and Storage Hollywood , Florida

Oct 19 2017
RMC Vista CA RMC Golf RMC Golf Video Credit Card Fraud - Unauthorized charge of $9.95 on my debit card. Vista, VA Nationwide Author: Basking Ridge, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: RMC Vista CA Nationwide

9, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
AoaoPhoto Digital Studio video watermark pro I bought there watermarking program twice both were bad registrations, and they refuse to answer my emails does not appear Internet Author: fair lawn, New Jersey Software: AoaoPhoto Digital Studio Internet

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Eden Creamery Halo Top ice cream not such a sweet deal Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Food Vendors: Eden Creamery Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
inventel.tv Fraudulent TV Commercial Internet Author: Connecticut Cameras & Video: inventel.tv Internet

Oct 13 2017
Hulu False Advertising and No Customer Support Internet Author: Magna, Utah Video Stores: Hulu Internet

Oct 13 2017
NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. I ORDERED A COMPLETE DVD SERIES OF FRIENDS THROUGH EBAY.COM. WHEN I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE IT WAS EMPTY JUST A RED EMPTY BOX WITH NO DVDS. JACKSONVILLE FL. FLORIDA Author: milton, Florida Cameras & Video: NDC POSTAL JACKSONVILLE FL. JACKSONVILLE , FL

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 11 2017
Whiteline Modern whitelinemod.com AllModernOutlet.com / LoftModern.com / Drew Perry / Rhina Reyes BROKEN CHAIRS ON ARRIVAL - WILL NOT REFUND OR REPLACE - SCAM ARTISTS MIAMI, FL Internet Author: North Hollywood, California Furniture & Furnishings: Whiteline Modern whitelinemod.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Octa Video Text Message Spam! Internet
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Octa Video Internet

Oct 09 2017
WOW Gears Ordered two mini WiFi camera for $69.94 July 21st and have yet to receive out our any information add yup delivery date as promised by the company wow gears. Los Angeles CA Author: Clyde, Ohio Cameras & Video: WOW Gears Internet

Oct 09 2017
WOWGEARS.COM WWW.WOWGEARS.COM  I have submitted an order for a USB CAM mid July 2017. I got my order confirmation stating will be received within 4-6 weeks. Nothing happened...They don’t reply my emails and they don’t have Telephone numbers contact posted. What can I do? Internet
Author: BRONX, New York Cameras & Video: WOWGEARS.COM Internet

Top Top Renovation LLC - Beware of Edil Ramirez (Diego) Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Top Top Renovation LLC Hollywood, Florida

Oct 09 2017
flashlights.biz (44203) TV FOX Antenna I ordered this product on 9/13/17 as a new antenna for my TV when I received it there was no invoice or anything to let me know how it worked I pluged it in and started to prorram my tv it did not get all of the channels as stated it would I keap moving it from place to place the programming got worse everytime I have not returned it because there was no retuen address Internet Author: Pomona, California Video Stores: flashlights.biz (44203) Internet

Oct 08 2017
Thompson Horse Lot Double S Kill PenTara SandersJacob Thompson Purchased horse as registered. Have video where seller states registration papers accompany the horse. Paid seller to ship horse. Horse arrived without registration papers. Multiple phone calls, texts, email, PMs with no response. Pitkin Louisiana Author: Leesburg, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Thompson Horse Lot Internet

Oct 06 2017
ROK7 LLC VRGLASSES2000 Buyer beware. Ripoff hidden monthly membership charge. Do NOT buy from ROK7 or VRGlasses2000. Lakeland Florida Author: GLENEDEN BEACH, Oregon Cameras & Video: ROK7 LLC Lakeland, Florida