Your Search | holmes honda

Aug 30 2015
Morehead Honda Buying Certified Honda Pilot Newburgh New York Author: LeRoy, New York Motor Vehicle: Morehead Honda Newburgh, New York

Aug 29 2015
Ocean Honda-San Juan Capistrano PATRICK PETERS, GEN MGR CREEPY THUGS !! MAFIA STYLE SELLING!! BAIT AND SWITCH-BEWARE OF THE MONSTERS !! San Juan Capistrano California As Soon As You Drove It Off The Lot, Right? Author: Dana Point , California Auto Dealers: Ocean Honda-San Juan Capistrano San Juan Capistrano , California

Aug 28 2015
Lompoc Honda Lie, Cheat, Safety Car, Buy, Sell lompoc California Read it again Author: San Luis Obispo, California Auto Dealers: Lompoc Honda lompoc, California

Aug 26 2015
Crown Honda Greensboro, NC Scott Bisbee Bobby Martins Sold Car w/ damage w/ empty promises to fix for a month now. Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Crown Honda Greensboro, NC Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
The Honda Specialist of Barrie Ontario, Canada Offered to give a better deal and better price, took a deposit, then billed more than the other shop! Barrie Ontario Canada Name/Contact Details Removal Request Author: Barrie, Ontario Auto Mechanics: The Honda Specialist Barrie, Ontario

Aug 20 2015
Town & Country Honda BUYER BEWARE: Dealer Deals Doo Doo Gladstone Oregon Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: Town & Country Honda Gladstone, Oregon

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 12 2015
Southern Honda Powersports big Red LLC Be aware of binding arbitration agreement Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Ringgold, Georgia Motorcycles: Southern Honda Powersports Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 24 2015
Glenn Ann Towing Ignored my calls , hung up on me , claimed he did not no what vehicle I was asking about. I gave him the veh. I.d. & yr. His reply ,is it a honda. ! I said no IT IS A 95 ford van white. And still he said I will need more info nothing is coming up ! He then hung up ? Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Auto Towing: Glenn Ann Towing Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jul 20 2015
Gerald Slevin Sold Honda Civic with bad transmission failed to disclosed Brooklyn New York Author: , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Gerald Slevin Brooklyn, New York

Jul 20 2015
Rachel T. Goldberg Honda Civic sold with bad Transmission Brooklyn New York Author: , Wisconsin Liars: Rachel T. Goldberg Brooklyn, New York

Jul 13 2015
HANN Financial Ser. Corp. Tarry Town Honda Lease Return Ripoff Between Hann Fin. and Tarrytown Honda Dealer jamesburg New Jersey
Author: Yonkers, New York Body Work & Repair: HANN Financial Ser. Corp. jamesburg, New Jersey

Jul 12 2015
ANARCHY POWERSPORTS AT BUSCO BEACH LIZ & TODD LYLES WE TRADED 4 ATVS ALL WORKING TO SOME DEGREE & 100 MOTORCYCLE FOR A COMPLETE MAKE OVER ON OUR SONS HONDA RANCHER .IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES THE STARTER QUIT AND LESS THAN 30 DAYS IT IS UNRIDABLE AND ALL TO PIECES GOLDSBORO NORTH CAROLINA Author: Spring Hope, North Carolina Small Business Services: ANARCHY POWERSPORTS AT BUSCO BEACH GOLDSBORO , NORTH CAROLINA

Jul 08 2015
O'Donnell Honda - Ellicott City MD This is a consumer compliant only- I got a quote sent to me by them through one of the internet site for a new car- when called said it was sold (so fast!). Few days later, sales person called and texted their price which was few hundred higher Do NOT do Business with This delership Ellicott City Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Dealers: O'Donnell Honda - Ellicott City MD Ellicott City , Maryland

Jul 07 2015
Western Dental Filled the wrong teeth Redwood city Nationwide Author: La honda, California Dental Services: Western Dental Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Zeigler Honda Amherst Zeigler Group, Zeigler Auto Group, Zeigler Auto, Zeigler Used Cars Poor Purchase and Ethics Buffalo New York Author: Williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Zeigler Honda Amherst Buffalo, New York

Jul 02 2015
honda of rockwall my son purchased a car they told I need to co-signed. since my son put his deposit down when I came up there I was dope & wanted to kill myself. They told if I don't signed the contract they would put a repossession on my credit report rockwall Texas Falsifying report Author: garland, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: honda of rockwall rockwall, Texas

Jul 01 2015
Earnhardt Honda Coscot auto pricing deals - addons NOT compulsory Avondale Arizona How Nice! Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Earnhardt Honda Avondale, Arizona

Jun 30 2015
cedarbluff towing towed my honda accord. i had just purchased the vehicle and did not yet get it registered in my name. when i went to get the car i only had my bill of sale which is legall in tennessee. they refused to give me my car even though i had a bill of sell showing transfer of ownership from one person to me. i called k.p.d and they came and told me word for word that because they were a business they could refuse to let my car out to me untill they saw what they deeemed to be proof of ownership that was good enough for them. then said there was nothing criminal about it that it was a civil matter. said that the tow company could request to see a purple cow even if i had a clear title and i had better have the purple cow? so basically they are attempting to steal my property from me because they can. they get to decide what is and isnt good enough proof of ownership. i mean its obvious they gettin kick backs from towing cars. but this is bull knoxville Tennessee Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Towing: cedarbluff towing knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 27 2015
Jenniffer Holmes Jenniffer Holmes Internet Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Abusive Children: Jenniffer Holmes Internet

Jun 20 2015
WiseSales Wise Equipment/ Rentals Honda Generator No Refund Charged debit card immediately 60 days still no refund Lied Unethical Schaumburg Illinois Author: Adrian, Michigan Hardware & Tools: WiseSales Schaumburg, Illinois

Jun 18 2015
radiocode @bellsouth.net charged me $24.00 for a anti theft code for my honda which they never provided. Order placed throughpaypal order order number 2CK129877C980921V Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Auto Security: radiocode @bellsouth.net Internet

Jun 17 2015
Honda of the avenues On Wed june 10th I looked car sales person was very professional and helpful. I then went to the finance person by the name of Jason. We worked out a deal and we at a Honda CRV and was very interested in buying this vehicle. Joe my jacksonville Florida Honda of the Avenues Redeemed Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Honda of the avenues jacksonville, Florida

Jun 11 2015
Rock Honda rips up contracts when you already signed -Screw you over fnancially Rock Honda tried to change contracts and lets you drive off knowing they can't finance you. San Bernardino California Author: San Bernardino, California Auto Dealers: Rock Honda San Bernardino, California

Jun 09 2015
Hanover Honda Sloppy Workmanship Hanover Pennsylvania Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Hanover Honda Hanover, Pennsylvania