Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: holsted jewelers
There may be more reports for "holsted jewelers"
For more results perform a general search for "holsted jewelers"
Showing 26-50 of 1,301 Found Reports For more specific results for "holsted jewelers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 04 2016
Profix Jewelry Owner is unethical and cruel Palm Desert California Author: Miami, Florida Jewelers: Profix Jewelry Palm Desert, California

Dec 04 2016
Young Creative Jewelry Young's Creative JewelryYoung's Jewelers Scammed Englewood Florida ... Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Jewelry Stores: Young Creative Jewelry Englewood, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Robert Lance Jewelers Sold a flawed diamond. Misrepresented. I was taken advantage of. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Robert Lance Jewelers Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2016
FOSS Jewelers Lack of responsibility Selinsgrove Pennsylvania Broken Stone Author: MIddleburg, Pennsylvania Jewelers: FOSS Jewelers Selinsgrove , Pennsylvania

Nov 02 2016
AMANDA KEIDAN JEWELRY Paid for a engagement ring. Received nothing. Venice California Author: Venice, California Jewelers: AMANDA KEIDAN JEWELRY Venice, California

Oct 30 2016
Holsted Jewelrys they took money out of my bank four times and never sent any jewelry and did not give me my did not give me my WalMart gift cards Nationwide Author: Detroit , Michigan tempdir: Holsted Jewelrys Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Swiss Wrist Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Swiss Wrist Inc. has remained a staple of the online luxury watch business for the last decade, and pride themselves on our reputation for excellence. At SwissWrist.com 100% customer satisfaction is their one and only goal, which has resulted in a large following of loyal customers their team is happy to work with again and again. Swiss Wrist, Ripoff Report Verified, a business consumers can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Jewelers: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Los Angeles , California

Oct 14 2016
YQ-premium2sale Pandora discount store not real Pandora jewelry china Internet Author: Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec Jewelers: YQ-premium2sale Internet

Oct 13 2016
Kay's Jewelers Totally full of CRAP!!!!! Maplewood Minnesota Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Jewelry Stores: Kay's Jewelers nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Resultco BEEZID CANNOT PAY ITS VENDORS OR EMPLOYEES Montreal Quebec Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Jewelers: Resultco Montreal, Quebec

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
LR Luxury Replicas Ripped Off - Replica Rolex Watch China Internet Author: Massachusetts Jewelers: LR Luxury Replicas Internet

Sep 07 2016
JTV JTV Nationwide Author: Merced, California Jewelers: JTV

Sep 02 2016
mybob.net Bob Piker RIP OFF Normal Illinois RESPONSE TO ztwentysix Author: BELLEVIEW, Florida Jewelers: mybob.net Normal, Illinois

Aug 25 2016
TeeCub they are not giving me my refund ...and they will respond to my emails ogden Utah Author: Hudson, Michigan Jewelers: TeeCub Internet

Aug 19 2016
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Our president and CEO, Scott Murphy Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Scott Murphy Worldwide Nationwide Author: New York, New York Jewelers: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Reeds Jewelers Unauthorized repairs totaling $4,890.74 and expected to pay to get rings back. Corpus Christi Texas Author: Karnes Ciry, Texas Jewelers: Reeds Jewelers Corpus Christi, Texas

43, Report #1320849

Aug 05 2016
Benchmark Jewelers Sold me a $25000 Rolex watch yet crappy quality! Hurst Texas Author: Hurst, Texas Sales People: Benchmark Jewelers Hurst, Texas

44, Report #1319268

Jul 27 2016
Tourneau Lies, deceit, negligence, incompetence San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Tourneau San Francisco, California

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 21 2016
pandoratopmall.com I placed an order and paid. No order confirmation has been sent. I have sent various mails on customer support on their site and no response. I think I have been ripped off. I dont know Internet Author: Alabama Jewelers: pandoratopmall.com Internet

Jul 20 2016
JWA Diamonds GWA Diamonds Promised to sell diamond - I was asked to pay a tax that I was promised is fully refundable. Nothing happened. Laval Quebec Author: Ajax, ON, Jewelers: JWA Diamonds Laval, Quebec

Jul 18 2016
Deep Blue Watches Deep Blue Worst Customer Support NYC New York Author: Stamford, Connecticut Jewelers: Deep Blue Watches Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Holsted Jewelers Fraud Joliet, Illinois Nationwide Author: Virden, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Holsted Jewelers Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
JKC Rings Miss representation / false advertising Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Jewelers: JKC Rings Internet