Your Search | home depot mark,david, sam

1, Report #1319365

Jul 28 2016
Redman HUD code manuf home (((REDACTED))) for Senior Citizens (((REDACTED))) Pennsylvania Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Redman HUD code manuf home Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Jul 28 2016
Hemmingsway Consultant & Lyceum Group Both companies owned by Mark Price...well his other name Mark Thomas as well Mark Price ,Mark Thomas ... Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Accounting: Hemmingsway Consultant & Lyceum Group Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
David Weinstein TRUSTED Business REVIEW: David Weinstein's commitment to increased customer satisfaction. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients.*UPDATE: David Weinstein and his company pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, and helps to increase customer satisfaction when doing business with a member business. David Weinstein is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. False Compliant Author: new york, New York Doctors: David Weinstein TRUSTED Business Review: David Weinstein's Commitment to customer satisfaction. David Weinstein provides consulting services in the healthcare industry. David Weinstein's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality consulting services to clients. cherry hill, New Jersey

4, Report #1219243

Jul 28 2016
David Moore SHOCKING LIAR Lise Winicki Scammed Me Out of $5000.00 to stay in my apartment and Ate Everything in the House and Left it a Disgusting Mess Los Angeles California Lise Winicki did the same thing to me Author: Los angeles, California Federal Government: David Moore Los Angeles , California

Jul 28 2016
Dan Herring Sr. Daniel Herring Contractor Crooked Contractor Fort Edward New York Author: Amsterdam, New York Home Improvements: Dan Herring Sr. Fort Edward, New York

6, Report #1319460

Jul 28 2016
P.O.D.S. P.O.D.S Still has my home :( Canada Nationwide Author: Exhausted, Ontario Moving Companies: P.O.D.S. Nationwide

7, Report #1319443

Jul 28 2016
Rigid Power Tools Home Depot Lifetime Warranty Informaion Nationwide Author: Utah Hardware & Tools: Rigid Power Tools Nationwide

8, Report #1319419

Jul 28 2016
Ackerman Security, Atlanta Customer Service? What is THAT, Jim Callahan? Atlanta Nationwide Author: sugar Hill, Georgia Home Security: Ackerman Security, Atlanta Nationwide

9, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

10, Report #1319393

Jul 28 2016
David Graziani PC Liar and thief, took my funds and produced no work los angeles California Author: Beverly Hills, California Legal Services: David Graziani PC los angeles, California

11, Report #1319362

Jul 28 2016
GE Home Deliver awful customer service Farmington Connecticut Author: sacramento, California Computer Manufactures: GE Home Deliver Farmington, Connecticut

12, Report #1319358

Jul 28 2016
George Grover The Home Theater Store White Tahoe in Lowes parking lot selling Home Theater System. Claimed it was worth $12000.00. Had a nice brochure with prices and specs. But no business address website or anything. He took me for $1000 He said he's from Kennesaw  Georgia
Author: Warner Robins , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: George Grover Nationwide

13, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

14, Report #1319338

Jul 28 2016
From attorney Sam Wilson Unknown company name Warrant to arrest me if I did not call within 30 minute Nationwide Author: Yucca Valley, California Cash Services: From attorney Sam Wilson Nationwide

15, Report #1319336

Jul 28 2016
Matrix medical, Clearwater Florida Scammer of elderley and employeez Clearwater Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home HealthCare: Matrix medical, Clearwater FL Clearwater, Florida

16, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

17, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

18, Report #1319279

Jul 27 2016
The Trataros Law Associates. Attorney: -David RogersAttorney: Kingston, New York. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: The Trataros Law Associates. Internet

19, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

20, Report #1319239

Jul 27 2016
Scammed by Thumbtack Fake Reviews Fake Background Check A 5 star rated 11 times reviewed company destroyed my wood floors San Francisco CA
Author: fairfield, New Jersey Home Improvements: thumbtack Internet

21, Report #1319221

Jul 27 2016
mark anthony turner Amor de Cartagena by Mark Anthony Turner is a Fraud youngstown, ohio Internet Author: anonymous, Florida Modeling Agencies: mark anthony turner Internet

22, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina THIS IS A COMPETITOR Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

23, Report #1319190

Jul 27 2016
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Ron Korman, Scott, Mark Elliott Scammers, Unethical Business Practice, Rude, Disrespectful, Fraudlent & Inflated Pricing Baltimore Maryland Author: Ocean City , Maryland Bed & Bath: Easy Rest Baltimore, Maryland

24, Report #1319187

Jul 27 2016
The Bowl Company Fraud Alert Brewster New York Author: Universal City, Texas Home & Garden Stores: The Bowl Company Brewster, New York

25, Report #1319174

Jul 27 2016
Choice Home Warranty No Choice and No good technicians at Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ 08837 New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ