Your Search | home remedy center

26, Report #1190505

Nov 21 2014
Travis Academy of Fine Arts TAFA Beware Home Schoolers! Public School philosophy lives here! Fort Worth Texas
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Education & Learning Centers: Travis Academy of Fine Arts Fort Worth, Texas

27, Report #1190493

Nov 21 2014
one step reality mike anderson failed to get repairs done in rented home grand rapids Michigan
Author: grand rapids, Michigan Questionable Activities: one step reality mike anderson grand rapids, Michigan

28, Report #1190381

Nov 20 2014
Just Perfect! Home Staging & More Just Fraudulent! Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Interior Decorators: Just Perfect! Home Staging & More Wilmington, North Carolina

Nov 20 2014
Adventure Bay Early Learning,(((REDACTED))) GREEN, LENORE S, ROTH,(((REDACTED))) DORIS ADVENTURE BAY EARLY LEARNING CENTER, STEINBERG, JUDITH,10141 Cleary Blvd. Plantation, Fl. 33324 RIP OFF,(((REDACTED))) Plantation Florida Author: broward, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Adventure Bay Early Learning, Child Molestor GREEN, LENORE S, ROTH, DORIS Plantation, Florida

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

32, Report #1190316

Nov 20 2014
Duplication Center Inc Rackstores.com DVD, CD Duplication Replcations Chatsworth California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Media: Duplication Center Inc Chatsworth, California

33, Report #1190304

Nov 20 2014
Chimney Cleaning Atlanta Georgia Atlanta Dryer, HVAC, Chimney Cleaning Atlanta,Chimney Sweep Atlanta,Chimney Cleaning / Sweep Atlanta Scam Artists. Bad and Dangerous work ethics. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA Atlanta, Georgia

34, Report #1190262

Nov 20 2014
Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MYLENE ASTENCIO, CARLOS MANUEL GONZALZ QUEVEDO, JOSE RAMON REDERO, MYLOS CORP, ASTENCIO AND ASSOCIATES, LLC, XPRESS MAINTENANCE AND REMODELING LLC, NATURE PLUS NETWORK LLC, EXPRESS ADVERTISING, INC., UNITED EVENTS CENTER INC, ADVERTISING UNLIMITED CORP, SU CONVICTED FELONS SCAMMING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIAMI AREA. MIAMI Florida Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Carlos Manuel Gonzalez-Quevedo MIAMI, Florida

35, Report #1190298

Nov 20 2014
Pasadena Recovery Center Thieves,Will claim to give you money back if you do not go and rip you off! pasadena California Author: chatsworth, California Clinics: Pasadena Recovery Center pasadena,

36, Report #1190280

Nov 20 2014
Sunshine homes and properties llc Tamara pierce, Tamara jean pierce, Tamara Jones, Tamara pasante scammed me on a home and stole money from me charlestown Indiana Author: charlestown, Indiana Landlords: Sunshine homes and properties llc charlestown, Indiana

37, Report #1190250

Nov 20 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center I was contacted to receive Magazines and 100 gift card for Wal-Mart....I have never received the wal-mart gift card and I receive magazines I do not even want to look at. Arvada Colorado Author: Saint Clairsville, Ohio Telemarketers: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Arvada, Colorado

38, Report #1190202

Nov 20 2014
Joe Picciurro Associated Home Inspectors Inc. RUN from this inspector - INCOMPETENCE at its finest Macomb Michigan Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Home Inspections: Joe Picciurro Macomb, Michigan

39, Report #1190171

Nov 20 2014
Georgina Vernon GG home health care aid vinland New Jersey Author: barnaget, New Jersey Home HealthCare: Georgina Vernon vinland, New Jersey

40, Report #1190193

Nov 20 2014
Steve Garrison Steven GarrisonVarious names related to construction and general contracting MAJOR RIP-OFF, fraud, liar, thief, worthless Cabot Arkansas Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Home Improvements: Steve Garrison Cabot, Arkansas

41, Report #1190137

Nov 19 2014
Homeserve It sells you with emergency service Newton, MA Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Home Warranty Companies: Homeserve Nationwide

42, Report #1190107

Nov 19 2014
las vegas recovery center warning! las vegas nevada Author: englewood, Colorado Alternative Health: Clinics: las vegas recovery center las vegas, Nevada

43, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

44, Report #1190066

Nov 19 2014
Echomedia LLC Claim to be affiliated with Amazon Phoenix Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Work at Home: Echomedia LLC Phoenix, Arizona

45, Report #1190059

Nov 19 2014
Select Home Warranty Questionable claims processing procedures Mahwah New Jersey Author: Keller, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

46, Report #1190040

Nov 19 2014
GE GE Profile french door refrigerator water filter split leaking 8000 gallons of water in my Florida home Louisville Kentucky
Author: Fox Lake, Illinois Appliances: GE Nationwide

47, Report #1190025

Nov 19 2014
Fake IRS Officer Julie Smith Fake IRS Scam Novato California Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Fake IRS Novato, California

Nov 19 2014
TJ Christensen Heating & Cooling FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, THIEF, LIAR, Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Home Improvements: TJ Christensen Heating & Cooling Denver, Colorado

Nov 19 2014
OASIS PROPERTY SERVICES, INC. ALSINA, MERY E BEWARE OF SCAM!!! OASIS PROPERTY SERVICES IN MIAMI, FL miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: OASIS PROPERTY SERVICES, INC. miami, Florida

Nov 19 2014
Online Riches University False advertising and will not honor their refund policy Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Work at Home Business: Online Riches University Internet