Your Search | home

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Aum DrRaleigh Road They keep charging me to much money for fixed sewer and sewer and water they charge me even if I'm not home to use the water or nothing . California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Inspections: Aum

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 28 2016
L.G. Sourcing, Inc. UTILITECH Utilitech Model #0192773 Daylight Saving In-Wall Timer N. Wilkesboro North Carolina
Author: bakersfield, California Home Security: L.G. Sourcing, Inc. N. Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freddy Rosario ,fdrdronemods.com FDR DRONES MODS I sent a brand new DJI drone to get upgraded, 1 year after this guy, noticed him with a lawyer and refused to accept. never returned my drone Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Chulavista, California Work at Home: Freddy Rosario Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Latitude26, Your New Home Inc Ray Scalero Cape Coral Shotty workmanship, insulting attitude 4 AC compressors, stucco falling off side of house Cape Coral Florida Still no call back Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Builders & Contractors: Latitude26, Your New Home Inc Cape Coral, Florida

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 27 2016
HSN.com Home Shopping Network IDIOT ON PHONE HSN CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEKENDS! Clearwater Florida HSN.com will not cover postage! Author: , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: HSN.com Clearwater, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
Bartelico Services This company used to be a great destination for home improvements Nationwide If anyone has had the same experience as me, here is there email address. let them know! Author: Lake Worth, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bartelico Services Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Morgann Hill Designs Took the money and never delivered items Vista California Author: North Central, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Morgann Hill Designs Vista, California

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 26 2016
Home Choice Rip-off, Rude, Liars, Dishonest Saint paul Minnesota Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota TVs & VCRs: Home Choice St paul, Minnesota

Nov 26 2016
Arboretum Villages Heartland Realty Investors Inc Slum Lords mistreating residents Lisle Illinois
Author: Lisle, Illinois Home Owner Associations: Arboretum Villages Lisle, Illinois

Nov 26 2016
BL Christmas Trees / Hugo Lemyre Bait & Switch Sherbrooke, Qc J1N Canada Nationwide Author: Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: BL Christmas Trees / Hugo Lemyre Sherbrooke, Qc J1N , Quebec

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Wealthy affiliate A most very clever scam, a whole lot of time and money down the toilet. Internet Author: Florida Work at Home: Wealthy affiliate Internet

Nov 25 2016
Otto Pinto Capitol One Otto Pinto negotiated a home loan refinance with terms he refused to honor then charged a loan abandonment fee when I would not pay his demand Wilmington Delaware Author: Hernando, Mississippi Banks: Otto Pinto Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 25 2016
Product Report Card Product Report Card Doesn't Pay As Promised Denver Colorado Author: Girard, Ohio Work at Home Business: Product Report Card Internet

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide