HOODIA DIET PILLS WEIGHTLOSSGUIDE FREEDOM MARKETING GROUP 2 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hoodia diet pills weightlossguide freedom marketing group 2
There may be more specific results for "hoodia diet pills weightlossguide freedom marketing group 2"
For more specific results for "hoodia diet pills weightlossguide freedom marketing group 2"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 18 2017
Richard Reality Group, Inc Bill Richard Forged a document trying to keep us in contract and committed fraud. Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Realtors: Richard Reality Group, Inc Carlsbad, California

Oct 17 2017
iNovate Marketing, Inc. iNovate Marketing ripped me off for more than $2100 by not providing web services promised Manitowoc Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Advertising Agencies: iNovate Marketing, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
@advanceabletechnology.com Charged my credit card with 2 fees I didn't authorize Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Alternative Health: @advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO AllusiveREVERSAL: BEAUTYFOCSED8776705690 877-6705690 CA 08/28 CLAIMID: 254348127580001 2 Lured me with cheap free trial of two creams then autocharged me for 85.95 and 89.95 for products. San Diego California
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Customary examle of My giving details of showing Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
NORTHERN SERVICE GROUP They were asking me to pay $455.00 right away to avoid go to court deerfield beach florida Author: deerfield beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NORTHERN SERVICE GROUP , FL

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Freedom Mentor ePartner Software Phil Pustejovsky Real Estate Mentor Freedom Mentor - FRAUDULENT COMPANY !! Lies!! Fake Mentor!! Phil Pustejovsky SCAM ARTIST Nationwide Internet
Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Freedom Mentor Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2017
The Shepherd's Diet diet Internet Author: Marlin, Texas Weight Control: The Shepherd's Diet Internet

Oct 17 2017
Medical service group Wishes to provide pain medications Internet Author: North Platte, Nebraska Drugstores: Medical service group Internet

Demski Group Dev, Andrew Demski Web Design failure Internet
Author: New York, New York Websites: Demski Group Dev Internet

Oct 16 2017
My Merchant Group LLC Jose Valerio Evangelist Thief Bklyn New York Author: Bklyn, New York Brokerage Companies: My Merchant Group LLC Bklyn, New York

Oct 16 2017
The National Persion Rescue group / Fort lee New jersey Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Animal Shelters: National Persion Rescue group / ,

Oct 16 2017
Allianz Global Assistance Refused to refund tickets for Celine Dion in Las Vegas after the mass killing of October1&2 2017 Richmond Virginia Author: Oxford, Connecticut Ticket Sales: Allianz Global Assistance Richmond, Virginia

Oct 16 2017
Divine Moving Group moving serivce Iowa Iowa Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Moving Companies: Divine Moving Group Nationwide