Your Search | hoodia lean rx

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 09 2017
Brand new RX from California ripped me off $200 ask me to send 200 more dollars before I get my goods  California Author: Plymouth, Wisconsin Drugstores: Brand new RX Internet

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 03 2017
RX Helper Scam,; charged us for and we never received any meds; deceived; they continued to request additional info from us, we complied each time from July to Nov., no med; emails and phone calls indicate med woyld be sent on 2 or 3 weeks.. , Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Other Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Face and Body Rx aka, Dr Gina Gora aka, Fab Skin Center The weight loss is a complete scam, the doctor and staff are overweight. Farmington Hills Michigan
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Face and Body Rx Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 21 2016
RX Helper Prescription Assistance Scam Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: RX Helper Internet

Dec 06 2016
Shelter Island Apartments Alhambra Place Partnership Establishment's hired staff stole Rx meds, durable medical equipment and numerous valuable other personal items in which they claimed to have packed away Las Vegas Nevada WTH Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Shelter Island Apartments Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 20 2016
Blink Health Discount Pharmacy RX Richmond Washington Author: HOOKS, Texas Pharmacies: Blink Health Richmond, Washington

Nov 12 2016
Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Eye Enhance Plus, Skin Beauty Brand,Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Pop-up ad leads to ordering the trial sample with fine prints on Terms and Conditions that is not reasonable Santa Ana California Author: Daly City, California Eye Care: Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Internet

Nov 08 2016
EyeComplex RX & SkinComplexRX Supported by Ellen Degeneres - ripped off and furious Santa Ana California Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: EyeComplex RX & SkinComplexRX Santa Ana, California

Nov 05 2016
Benzer Pharmacy Rx Care Pharmacy Bonum Health Pharmacists and Patients Cannot trust this pharmay tampa Nationwide Author: Florida Pharmacies: Benzer Pharmacy Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
RX Helper Lied to me about prescription cost on monthly basis Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 29 2016
RIMEDIO, Advanced Stem Cell Rx and Deepure Plus RIMEDIO.com, AdvancedStemCellRx.com and DeepurePlus.com Companies the Cheat Medical Sales Professionals Sunrise, FL and Rockville, MD Nationwide Author: Alabama tempdir: RIMEDIO, Advanced Stem Cell Rx and Deepure Plus Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Skin Complex Rx Deceptive Advertising SCAM!!! Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Complex Rx Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX pieroeyecream.com/healthyperfectskin.comwrinklefreeluxury.com SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 20 2016
Eye Complex RX Dishonest, Charged me $175.90 dishonest, bad, rude Internet Author: Tieton , Washington Beauty Products: Eye Complex RX Internet

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 17 2016
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye CreamEye Complex RxSkin Complex Rx Free Trial results in Super Expensive additional mailings without authorization Santa Ana California Author: Roanoke, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2016
skincomplex rx ad said online 30-day trial but it was actually 14 days apparently for the other 16 days was charged $176 Internet Author: Maryland Liars: skincomplex rx Internet

Oct 13 2016
Optum Rx/United Healthcare rip-off, scam, taken advantage of, exploited Eden Prairie MN Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: Optum Rx/United Healthcare Nationwide

23, Report #1332067

Oct 07 2016
NCE RX prescription company withdrew my money for two years even when I canceled the services national wide Nationwide Author: OKLAQHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Health Insurance: NCE RX prescription company Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx