HOODIAPLEX LABS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hoodiaplex labs
There may be more specific results for "hoodiaplex labs"
For more specific results for "hoodiaplex labs"
Showing 1-25 of 1,704 Found Reports For more specific results for "hoodiaplex labs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 16 2017
Linden Labs Linden Labs San Fransisco California Author: Raymond terrace, Other Computer Help Desk: Linden Labs San Fransisco, California

Oct 13 2017
David Turner Labs is a Fraud David Turner Labs is a Fraud Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Computer Fraud: David Turner Labs is a Fraud Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Verifi Labs Verifi Labs Oklahoma STAY AWAY , SCAM ARTISTS Oklahoma Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Hospitals: Verifi Labs Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
JM Labs testabolan cyp megadren englewood Colorado additional names Author: meriden, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: JM Labs englewood, Colorado

Oct 03 2017
Bella Serata Bayou Skin Cream LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM LFA EYE SERUM, RENU EYE SERUM; CBA VITAMIN SERUM, SS SKIN CREAM Adv as miracle eye serum, wrinkle cream created... Bella labs :/ I was offered a free sample for payment of shipping and handling. I was later billed $89.03 plus another $89.03 on my credit card statement. I called the number on the statement and they didn't want to tell me the company. I received no satisfaction and told them I would report this company. I called my Credit Card company and Disputed both charges...UNK. Texas Author: Englewood, Colorado Skin Care: Bella Serata , Texas

Sep 27 2017
Bella labs :/ I don't know if they have one The said free cream and send more which I sent back. Charge me $200 San Diego California Author: Trabuco Canyon, California Skin Care: Bella labs San Diego, California

Sep 18 2017
This company did not honor a 14 day trial as advertised. Took a week to deliver and started 14day trial from date I placed order which is not in any fine print. Refuse to give a full refund despite there false advertisement and very rude. Its a scam. Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: QuickTrim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Sep 12 2017
Firm Radiance ONENRICH QUALITYSHF LEUR ANN SKIN LABS The initial trial is a con -- expensive and unauthorized charges will appear on your credit card -- BEWARE! Internet Author: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Firm Radiance Internet

Sep 12 2017
Primal Health Labs Saw another person report the Same thing! I made an order then Cancelled it in a couple hours Allen TX. Texas Author: Clay Center, Kansas Drug Manufacturers: Primal Health Labs Allen TX., Texas

Sep 12 2017
Nutria Life Free trial of hemp CBD oil caps that cost me shipping, plus $79.99 charged to my card before I could even have an opinion on whether they were helping me or not! Organic Labs, Denver, CO 80210
Author: Lilliwaup, Washington Alternative Health: Nutria Life , CO

Sep 12 2017
Lazarus Labs Unable to get them to respond to emails regarding return instructions. Internet update Author: Phoenix, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Lazarus Labs Internet

Sep 06 2017
Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network, Longtime Medical Health Insurance Misrepresentations = Scam Sacci Florida Nationwide Health Registration Department Insurance Scam Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Liberty Health ,via good ACUSA and Aetna Coventry First Health Network) Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Build Grow Scale Tanner Larson and Los Silva Tanner Larson, Los Silva, Build Grow ScaleClickbank Labs FitCoachU, Build Grow Scale, Tanner Larson, Los Silva, Clickbank Labs Internet Tanner Larrson was the problem here not Los Silva Author: New York Internet Marketing Companies: Build Grow Scale Tanner Larson and Los Silva Internet

Sep 01 2017
Revitalize labs llc Dermedica Failed to provide terms and conditions of an auto enrollment through a third party ad Wilmington Delaware **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Port Clinton, Ohio Skin Care: Revitalize labs llc Internet

Aug 27 2017
Ignite Health or Innovative Health Labs billed for product not ordered Baca Raton Florida Author: Lewisville, North Carolina Alternative Health: Ignite Health Internet

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 14 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs I ordered QuickTrim Garcinia with the understanding I could try evaluate at no cost for 2 weeks. Bottles of 2 different products were received but contained common ingredients in products I now. They wanted me to return the products in original shipping package or be charged $19.95 for each. Do Not Buy from Quick Trim. Tampa Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Aug 01 2017
Quick Trim Diet Labs Unscrupulous Business Practices Tampa Florida Author: Oakland, California Drug Manufacturers: Quick Trim Diet Labs Tampa, Florida

Jul 25 2017
JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Farid Ismail, Luupa, Luupa Labs Farid Ismail Scam Artist. Hires company's to conduct work for them and then refuses to pay Selangor Darul Ehsan. Internet
Author: Delaware Computer Service & Repair: JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Internet

Jul 15 2017
american public university american military university Poor ethics, poor quality, poor experience... Charles Town WV Update Author: Williamsport, Maryland Colleges and Universities: american public university , WV

Jul 13 2017
Opencart Marketplace iSense Labs ARE SCAMMERS! Daniel Kerr ans iSense Labs RIPPED ME OFF Hong Kong Internet Author: Erick, Oklahoma Software: Opencart Marketplace Internet

Jul 02 2017
PENZA LABS LLC and 8004034990FORMULAACTIVE Re: REVITALIZE SKIN SERUN BY VICTORIA OSTEEN Free trial of cream - PAY ONLY FOR SHIPPING / This is a ripoff Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: PENZA LABS LLC and 8004034990FORMULAACTIVE Internet

25, Report #1381990

Jul 02 2017
Kick Punch Labs Lance Mayfield Draw And Compile KPL Scam Stole Ponzi Russia Outsource Web Development Coding Lies Stolen Illegal Fullerton California Author: PACIFIC PALISADES, California Computer Programmers: Kick Punch Labs Fullerton, California