Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

hooman nissan signal hill

Showing 1-25 of 7,491 Found Reports For more specific results for "hooman nissan signal hill"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

2, Report #1361926

Mar 15 2017
Kia of Union City Kia/Nissan of Union City This is not a dealership! They are nothing but crooks! Union City Georgia
Kia of Union City Swindlers Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Auto Dealers: Kia of Union City Union City, Georgia

Mar 11 2017
TRS LIMITED TATE & KIRLIN ASSOCIATES,INCBERMAN & RABIN,P.A. INTERNET FRAUD SCAMS Internet
Author: S.Richmond Hill, New York Internet Fraud: TRS LIMITED Internet

Mar 10 2017
AUTONATION NISSAN OF LEWISVILLE Dealer added Texas Protection Plan without permission or any discussion with consumers. Lewisville Texas They Got You and You Allowed It Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: AUTONATION NISSAN OF LEWISVILLE Lewisville, Texas

Mar 10 2017
Turkey Hill gas stations (Kroger) Premium gas price gouging! Port Carbon Nationwide I need to explain to you? Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Gas Stations: Turkey Hill gas stations Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Wonder hearing aid Overcharged and faulty merchandise San Diego California Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Wonder hearing aid San Diego, California

Mar 09 2017
Janus options, 80-83 long lane london, UK, EC1A9ET After sending lot many emails and calls to janus options . i have not get any response and reply from the company. london united kingdom Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Police: Lawyers: Janus options london, New York

Mar 08 2017
Kents Hill Australian Labradoodles STAY AWAY, DISHONEST AND MISLEADING BREEDER Wayne Maine Author: Miami, Florida Dog Breeders: Kents Hill Australian Labradoodles Wayne, Maine

Mar 08 2017
usexpress i did not receive a paycheck for 8 months starting june 2016 lost lease truck,car repoed,they took all my money tunnel hill Nationwide Author: johnstown, New York Trucking Companies: usexpress Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Aceto Corporation This company atttempted to scam me out of money by sending me a check for lottery winnings but wanting money up front from me OUT of the check first Los Angeles California Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Mar 04 2017
Diet Supplelments-PM charging my account and sending me worthless and not ordered pills. Cant call because busy signal Provo Utah Author: HOCKLEY, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplelments-PM Provo, Utah

Mar 03 2017
Bedazzlingbeauty Trial product with no auto renew. Billed $89 two weeks later no customer service Internet Author: Carbon hill , Alabama Skin Care: Bedazzlingbeauty Internet

Mar 02 2017
SCAM ALERT - AIRFARE - AIRLINE TICKETS - Demetria Humbert DEMETRIA HUMBERT - GOES BY DEMETRRIA HUMBER - DEMETRRIA HUMBERT - MONIQUE HUMBERT - DEMETRIA MONIQUE HUMBERT - DEMETRIA MONIQUE SHAQUITA HUMBERT - DEMMETRI HUMBERT - DEMMETRI HUMBER - MARCELLA DAVIS - DEMSETRIA HUMBERT - MONICA HUMBERT Soliciting for reduced airfare and hotel reservations, asks for deposit, once deposit is sent reservations are made and a confirmation is given - later it is canceled and she tells you to get the reservation reinstated you have to send more money - then keeps demanding more money to get you the confirmation number. Does not give it to you. Says she gets discounts beecause of working for a travel industriy so she gets discounts. takes your money and gives you nothing in return When you ask for a refund she refuses and keeps asking for more money - based out of Michigan the phone number is. Las Vegas or Detroit Internet - Michigan or Nevada DAYNA SCAM AIRFARE HOTEL AIRLINE (810)-858-1225 Author: , Air Travel: Demetria Humbert Internet

Mar 02 2017
Paragon Stairs Paragon Spiral Stairs Spiral Stairs Kits We order a Spiral Stairs Kits and when it arrived the main pole was rusty and missing two steps, Baluster and one handrail,and we ask for 36 step and they send me 18 step When we placed are oder we gave the salesman measurements and he calculated all the parts but when i call to see if they would send me the missing parts they told my i would have to pay for them and i told them i had to pay to have the main pole power coated he said thats what i paid for and i could go online and see the picture and i told him i did and that they are all powder coated so for me to complete this project i had to purchase the missing parts very bad company if i had check them out i wouldn't do business with this company THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. Spring Hill Nationwide Author: College Grove, Tennessee Manufacturers: Paragon Stairs Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
gainsville chrysler dodge jeep deceptive gainville Florida Please verify the Chapter and repost Author: spring hill, Florida Auto Dealers: gainsville chrysler dodge jeep gainville, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Road dog transport cedar hill, texas Walter (dispatcher) They have not paid from 11/14/2016 have called the customer they paid and are not being compliant to show proof of payment to them but said they paid them this is unacceptable They were found on central dispatch Internaet Author: Herkimer, New York Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Road dog transport cedar hill, texas

Mar 01 2017
Alfred T. Watson aka Dominique Hill Scam Artist Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Laurel, Maryland Con Artists: Alfred T. Watson Hyattsville, Maryland

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 26 2017
Diplomat Armored Rentals Christopher Charles Hill,Chris Hill, Diplomat Rentals, DAR Fraud Alert Author: Orland Park, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Diplomat Armored Rentals Internet

Feb 25 2017
Louisville Tin and Stove cozy stovephone 502 589 5380 3 year old direct vent propane stove no longer works! Louisville Kentucky Author: Pilot Hill, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Louisville Tin and Stove Louisville , Kentucky

Feb 24 2017
Nissan Delray Worse experience in a dealership ever! BE WARNED they do SPOT DELIVERY scam. Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray, Florida Car Financing: Nissan Delray Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Nutra Now My refund was suppose to be $79.95 and they only returned $19.95. Called and they said they only refund 25% Mesquite Texas Author: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Now Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Cass county choppers Ron MirickGerri Mirick No delivery of purchased goods Pleasant Hill Missouri Order has been fulfilled Author: Mcdonald, Tennessee Motorcycles: Cass county choppers Pleasant Hill , Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Signature Inc., Michelle Signature, signature marketing, signature management Harrassing phone calls Cherry Hill Internet Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Signature Inc., Michelle Internet