Your Search | hope for home

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Economic justice coalition worst cleaning company I have worked for Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Cleaning Services: Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Athens, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
ARO Logistics, Inc. Geotonfase EBAY SCAM, Possible Stolen High-Value Items Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Work at Home Business: ARO Logistics, Inc. Naperville, Illinois

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Bluegreen legal or not? Unethical, for sure. Mirttle Beach South Carolina
Author: Stratford, Connecticut Timeshare Rentals: Bluegreen Mirttle Beach, South Carolina

Oct 03 2015
Toftum Homes for Living John & Jean Toftum Forced me into signing an illegal duplex rental contract in September 2004 New London Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Toftum Homes for Living New London, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet Scammer got scammed? Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Zahns Budget Auto Ripped me off for $700 in June 2007 Wausau Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Zahns Budget Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE I was offered some free gifts for taking a survey. Internet Author: NILES, Illinois Questionable Activities: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet
15, Report #1204804

Oct 03 2015
Apple Iphone Mac Imac won't honor there Class action Lawsuit that forced them to replace batteries for Faulty batteries California Nationwide Apple Class Action lawsuit Author: suagr land, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Sears Repairs Sears Service Smart Home Protection Agreement Internet Author: Bartow, Florida Maintenance Companies: Sears Internet

Oct 03 2015
InstantCheckmate After using my credit card for a worthless background check, my Ceditcard was used at Bestbuy online for $1338.87 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Povo , Utah Private Investigators: InstantCheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
VOIP Posted two checks to my account for $39.75 unauthorized Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Bad Check Writers: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Internet
19, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
My Survey & Carol Adams Lightspeed, LLC never paid for completed beverage diary survey and ignored emails Warren New Jersey Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: My Survey & Carol Adams Warren, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

Oct 03 2015
Levy Production Group Mike LevyBarry Levy This company ripped me off for a 90,000.00 commercial LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Levy Production Group LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 03 2015
Chase Home Improvements Brian Friedman would not return phone calls regarding billing practices. If he is overcharging me then he is overcharging others. Rockville Maryland Author: King George, Virginia Roofing Companies: Chase Home Improvements Rockville , Maryland