Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: hope for home
There may be more reports for "hope for home"
For more results perform a general search for "hope for home"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Moses McWilliams Did a plumbing job that did not work for an outrageous price and did not correct the job.. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Plumbing: Moses McWilliams Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Lucy creek firearms Tim Miller Never recieved deployment pistol already paid for Lampasas Texas Author: Williamstown, Kentucky Guns & Ranges: Lucy creek firearms Lampasas , Texas

Feb 22 2017
teehood ordered patriot leggings for $40 never recieved . didint say Internet Author: Gardner, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: teehood Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Extend Pet Health Ordered sample of joint health product- Now being charged monthly for product I didn't order Silver Springs Neveda Author: West Hills, California Animal Shelters: Extend Pet Health Internet

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Full refund issued Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
Choice Warranty Choice Home Warranty Biggest Scam! Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Warranty Companies: Choice Warranty Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Coal moisturizer and eye serum Free trial for shipping only Valley Vilage California Author: Greeley , Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Coal moisturizer and eye serum Valley Vilage, California

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
The Prosperity Of Life Network Prosperity For Life Trying To Scam Me Under Different Company Names Fountain Hill Arizona Author: Central Coast, Corrupt Companies: The Prosperity Of Life Network Fountain Hill, Arizona

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Dominant Testo Free Trial...paid the $6 and change for shipping. My Doctor said this will interfere with my medication, I did not take any, Charged $97.99, called them and they said it was in the fine print and refused to reverse the charges, infact,she wouldn't even listen to me. Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Dominant Testo Internet

Feb 21 2017
SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS WILL JENKINS AND EMILEE JENKINS Took money for roofing repair and never returned to do the work. ARLINGTON Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Roofing Companies: SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS ARLINGTON, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
Absolute Home Mortgage ABSOLUTE WORST HOME MORTGAGE Baltimore Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Mortgage Brokers: Absolute Home Mortgage Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nutrabalance ProShip Fulfillment600 Corporation DriveSte 104Pendleton, Indiana 46064 I ordered a TRIAL for a Brain enhancement formula and they sent it as well as a cleanser, which I did not ask for Pendleton Indiana Author: Sacramento, California Medical Supplies: Nutrabalance Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 21 2017
Ron Vigard i was charged $97.00 for a kit and coffee feb 3rd they are not honest just want your money Chula Vista California Author: Crete, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Ron Vigard Chula Vista, California