Your Search | hope for home

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect DO NOT BUY FROM SPOSEN HOMES or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

3, Report #1319774

Jul 30 2016
Econ Solar Gutter Magician Installed Solar Panels, went out of business, supposed to have 25 year warranty, panels stopped working, called. Phone # no longer in service. Took me for about $20,000 Louisville Kentucky Author: Mt. Washington, Kentucky Door to Door Sales: Econ Solar Louisville, Kentucky

4, Report #1319765

Jul 30 2016
Shivam Fence & Landscaping Shivam Fence & Landscaping Address: 43 Diana Dr S Plainfield, NJ 07080 Phone: (908) 283-1700 Very Bad Contractor for Landscapping Service South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Edison, New Jersey Landscape Companies: Shivam Fence & Landscaping South Plainfield, New Jersey

5, Report #1319743

Jul 30 2016
CMG & Associates ERG Assocaiates Fraudlent Mediator Company for Debitors New York Nationwide Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: CMG & Associates Nationwide

6, Report #1319739

Jul 30 2016
Into County Towing they tried to hold vehicle for more money Ridgecrest California Author: Ridgecrest, California Auto Towing: Into County Towing Ridgecrest , California

7, Report #1319736

Jul 30 2016
insured painters, paint-dallas.com craigslist DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Home Improvements: insured painters Texas

8, Report #1319730

Jul 30 2016
TD Bank Seabrook NH $175 OD FEES FOR .72 CENT ERROR SO THE FIRST $35 FEE CAUSED EVERYTHING ELSE TO BOUNCE AND THEY ARE MORE LIKE BANK OF AMERICA NOW REFUSING TO REFUND THE OUTRAGEOUS FEES - TIME FOR ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT FROM SSI RECIPIENTS WHO APPEAR TO BE THEIR NEWEST TARGET Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Salisbury, Massachusetts Banks: TD Bank Seabrook NH Seabrook, New Hampshire

9, Report #1319729

Jul 30 2016
royal air conditioning and heating Non Customer Service FROM THE BEGINNING ! cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: royal air conditioning and heating cypress, Texas

10, Report #1319717

Jul 30 2016
Htc unlocking service.com Htcunlockingservice.com Thieve refund for wrong unlocking code Htcunlockingservice.com Internet Author: London, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Htc unlocking service.com Internet

11, Report #1319710

Jul 30 2016
AllGood Home Improvement Ed Grant Did NOT pay! Ohio Author: Akron , Ohio Home Improvements: AllGood Home Improvement Ohio

12, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

13, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

14, Report #1319704

Jul 30 2016
Options Real Estate, Monte Anderson, Tara Stargrove Never paid for months of hard work, never reimbursed promised monies for materials and loans. invested 40,000 that never got allocated and they haven't returned investment when ask to Duncanville Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Neighborhood Services: Options Real Estate Duncanville, Texas

15, Report #1319697

Jul 30 2016
ASI Homeowners Insurance ASI / Progressive (American Strategic Insurancewww.americanstrategic.com ) ASI Homeowners Insurance RIPS OFF HANDICAPPED CIV/VETS Homeowners Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: ASI Homeowners Insurance St Petersburg, Florida

16, Report #1319688

Jul 29 2016
Gold's Gym I want to cancell my membership. I was told to send an email to this address for cancellation. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Verona, Wisconsin Health Spas: Gold's Gym Fitchburg, Wisconsin

17, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

18, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

19, Report #1319660

Jul 29 2016
Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Sears Home ServicesHome Warranty Plan RIP OFF NAPLES Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Warranty Companies: Wedding Services: Sears Home Services- Home Warranty Service Nationwide

20, Report #1319656

Jul 29 2016
Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Tim Steinmetz, Advanced Insulation Services, Scam Company! Never Work For This Company! They Cheat Their Employees Out of Payroll!! Winter Haven Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: Advanced Insulation Services, LLC Winter Haven, Florida

21, Report #1319652

Jul 29 2016
Gus Da Silva Gustavo DaSilva, Gustavo D Silva, Mayra Da Silva People who dont pay for services are thieves Yorba Linda California Author: Anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Gus Da Silva Yorba Linda, California

22, Report #1319650

Jul 29 2016
Fast Track Urgent Care Center MD Businesses, Inc. BEWARE OF WORKING FOR FAST TRACK URGENT CARE! Tampa Florida Wow Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clinics: Fast Track Urgent Care Center Tampa, Florida

23, Report #1319646

Jul 29 2016
University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. HIRE CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY /HOTEL JOB SITES! HIRES CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY/HOTEL JOB SITES Farmers Branch Texas Author: Los Angeles , California Interior Decorators: University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. Farmers Branch, Texas

24, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

25, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas