Your Search | hope for home

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 02 2016
Alonzo Kee and Ahmaad Harris A&M Painting Breech Of Contract Lawrenceville, GA Nationwide
Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Home Improvements: Ahmaad Harris Nationwide

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama

May 02 2016
M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Took my parents money and ran.... Carrollton, Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Improvements: M & H Fence Company - Mike Hexton Carrollton,, Texas

May 02 2016
Zorba productions The Taylor Paige Foundation has not paid for a build of their Website. Internet Author: Melboune, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Zorba productions Internet

May 02 2016
John Boone Huston Home for rent in Downey, ca Warsaw Ohio Author: los angeles, California Landlords: John Boone Huston Warsaw, Ohio

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Took my money, Never received product Dallas Texas Author: Celina, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Iceberg Cups Dallas, Texas

May 01 2016
Michael Clark Cold blood Will use you for money and sex, will give you a sob story Women beware!!!!! Columbus ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Bars Lounges & Clubs: Michael Clark Nationwide

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

Hamdi Cetinbag an Unprofessional Designer and a liar too berlin
Author: new jersey, Alabama Work at Home: Hamdi Cetinbag berlin,

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

Sweet Home Bengals sweethomebengals Bengal Cat Breeder Internet
Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Animal Services: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
US Realty Records Paid the $1.25 for absolutely NO INFORMATION Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: US Realty Records Internet

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

May 01 2016
M.H.Mechanicals, Inc. Michael Hughes, Celtic Plumbing ON February 27, 2016, Michael Hughes responded to an ad I posted for needed help and services with Plumbing and Heating in Newburyport, MA. Beware, beware, beware ! Quincy Massachusetts Author: Rye, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: M.H.Mechanicals, Inc Quincy, Massachusetts

May 01 2016
Bella Solutions BELLA SOLUTIONS IS A SCAM - THIEVES- THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARDS FOR HIGH RISK BUSINESSES THEN STEALS RESERVE FUNDS Virginia Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bella Solutions Internet

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

May 01 2016
Bosch and Lowes bosch and lowes team up to screw the public Weaverville North Carolina Nationwide Author: Alabama Home & Garden Stores: Bosch Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Travis Watkins The Law Offices of Travis W. Watkins, P.C Charged $6,500 for IRS audit, never came, refused to refund Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Lawyers: Travis Watkins Oklahoma City, Oklahoma