Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

hope 4 today

Showing 1-25 of 14,107 Found Reports For more specific results for "hope 4 today"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
Bankers trust company Foreclosure on my 4 acres had sheriff sale in 2002 Parker Prairie Minnesota Author: Parkers Prairie, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Bankers trust company Minnesota

Feb 26 2017
AARP AARP has been sending bills for subscriptions never ordered. I have sent these back as unsolicited, for the past 4 months. Today I received an envelope with Important Notice Enclosed , written in red, with the return address on the back. Lakewood California Author: San Angelo, Texas Better Business Bureau: AARP Lakewood , California

Feb 26 2017
Jessica Kim, MD, PhD. CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY Do not order CELLBONE TECHNOLOGY . A scam, they charge, double $72 for Glycolic C Super Serum - Antioxidant and Skin Rejuvenation... to your credit card 4:00 am while you are sleeping.  Gaithersburg, Nationwide
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: Elizabeth A Waters Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
Gloss Motive CBD Oil Ordered 4 bottles of CBD Oil.....should have been charged 148.00.....they charged me $198.00. Was supposed to be a Rebate form in order..not! Called Customer Service got no satisfaction. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coarsegold, California Alternative Health: Gloss Motive CBD Oil Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
RING CENTRAL REAPEATEDLY CHARGED MY CARD AS MUCH AS 4 TIMES PER MONTH OVER LAST 8 MONTH EVEN THOUGH THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED 8 MONTHS AGO Internet Author: ALTO, Georgia On-Line Business: RING CENTRAL Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness Monthly delivery, no consent, became ill Internet Author: Hope, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness Internet

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
american hope resources offers you hope with helping your current hardship, all they do is give your phone # to schools, loan departments ect west lake village California Author: glenn, California Emergency Services: american hope resources west lake village, California

Feb 22 2017
We finance auto sales Professional scam artists Montgomery Alabama Author: Hope hull, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: We finance auto sales Montgomery , Alabama

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Homes 4 Rent Rental Scam Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landlords: Homes 4 Rent Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts This fraudulent company has reported 3 evictions on my credit report in a 4 month period. Woodstock Georgia Most People Author: Duluth, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 16 2017
STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Billy dukes who own company Well i know that he use tresemme products to mix with his hair products i also know that he told one of his wrkn to scrape mold from the top of something made from back who knows how long an use it again. His place is not a clean place inside so you should want to buy it....nasty place i know i wrked there for like 4 days an was digusted . People need to know that the owner is not saling good ptoducts Covington ga Internet Author: Monticello, Georgia Attorney Generals: STAR HEATH &BEAUTY Internet

Feb 15 2017
Shop-for-best.com This company is posing as a work from home testing company. They have gotten my s.s.# with a fake application and w-4 form. Decatur Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Shop-for-best.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
BCA*Nutralifeactive & Spi*Nutra Today Spi* Nutra Today; BCA*NutralifeActive RipOFF, SCAM; Thieves Springville Utah Author: New Braunfels, Texas Weightloss Programs: BCA*Nutralifeactive & Spi*Nutra Today Springville, Utah

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet