HOSPITAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hospital
There may be more specific results for "hospital"
For more specific results for "hospital"
Showing 1-25 of 4,992 Found Reports For more specific results for "hospital"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Coral Springs animal hospital Jessica @ Coral Springs Animal Hospital is a Witch Coral Springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Veterinarian Services: Coral Springs animal hospital Coral Springs , Florida

Sep 19 2017
eye & wrinkle couture a survey on computer & won free wrinkle & eye couture all i had to do is pay postage & handling they took that out of my bank account meanwhile i went to florida daughter having baby came back with samanilla poseining got out of hospital got bank statement which they took $98 & $89 i did not sign any contract & i got samples for all that money never received any more products santa ana California Author: simpson, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: eye & wrinkle couture santa ana, California

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 15 2017
Salem Hospital Extreme Hypa Violations and Giving Personal Items to a Stranger, Improper Care... Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Salem Hospital Salem, Oregon

Sep 14 2017
Mather Memorial Hospital Mr. Kenneth Roberts Kenneth Roberts should resign as Pres. of Mather Memorial Hospital Port Jefferson New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Hospitals: Mather Memorial Hospital Port Jefferson, New York

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
OPINIONS - Light-worker 'Hubris' is the cause of many of the troubles in the Portugal Santo Daime / Ayahuasca scene, as is a flouting of cannabis cultivation laws. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 08 2017
Aventura Animal Hospital Exotic pet specialists not so special Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Veterinarian Services: Aventura Animal Hospital Aventura, Florida

Sep 08 2017
HealthGAINS Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: HealthGAINS clients feel safe, confident, & secure while being treated by our highly trained and attentive medical staff. HealthGAINS is dedicated to 100% patient satisfaction, exceptional patient experiences, & success.*UPDATE: HealthGAINS pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HealthGAINS recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
liar Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Physicians: HealthGAINS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HealthGAINS is one of the leading age-management clinics in the nation. For over a decade, HealthGAINS, headquartered in South Florida with locations nationwide, has offered cutting edge, medically proven hormone and sexual wellness therapies that can restore men and women’s vitality. HealthGAINS mission is to provide cost-effective, state-of-the-art patient care that renews your vitality, libido, and performance. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2017
RMP SERVICES LLC Recieved a letter saying I was past due on a $20.00 bill from a hospital unknown to me. On the back side of the letter they ask for my insurance information and my Social Security number. This is a red flag for a scam. Waco Texas Author: Roseburg, Oregon Hospitals: RMP SERVICES LLC Waco, Texas

Sep 02 2017
Holy Family hospital stewarts Holy Family Bad care at ER methuen Mass Massachusetts **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Hospitals: Holy Family hospital methuen, Massachusetts

Aug 30 2017
Dr. Richard Goldberger Sloppy surgeon, hospital-born staphloccus infection, crippled me for life Tampa Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cuautla Morelos, Doctors: Dr. Richard Goldberger Tampa, Florida

Aug 30 2017
Dr. Scott Cutler Sloppy surgeon, hospital-born staphloccus infection, crippled me for life Tampa Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Cuautla Morelos, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Scott Cutler Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2017
Providence Hospital Professional Credit Services While in intensive care hospital released me and readmitted me at midnight to charge me twice Portland Oregon Author: Kirkland, Washington Hospitals: Providence Hospital Portland, Oregon

Aug 28 2017
VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL 1112 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30075 Vet Malpractice caused German Shepherd Puppy to loose his leg Roswell Georgia
VCA ANIMAL HOSPITAL TOLD ME IF I POSTED THEY WERE PAYING THEY WOULD PAY IN 72 hours they DIDNT Author: Roswell, Georgia Veterinarians: Animal Abuse: VCA ROSWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL Roswell, Georgia

Aug 27 2017
Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie I bought chow chow puppies from this place they ask me send money with Walmart and western union I send money never get dog after while text me and said was in hospital send puppy today and I got email was fake company and ask for dog safety $980 more wi Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington Animal Abuse: Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie Internet

Aug 18 2017
millcreek comunity hospital Millcreek comunty hospital staff and family tricked me into going here. False diagnosis,fordged hippa,altered my records operated out of juristricion in my childs custody case,leftme on the side of the road also resulting a suicide erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Hospital Emergency Rooms: millcreek comunity hospital erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Palomar hospital The emergency room wait is over 8 hours. Patient my daughter has a lung disease and had phnaemonia and had been waiting for 4 hours and was told there are no available beds. This is ridiculous that a hospital this big does not have enough beds. And there is staff standing around talking and joking around whole people are sick waiting for hours to be seen Californa Author: Escondido, California Emergency Services: Palomar hospital California

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

20, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Joel Peterson Joel solisated leads and had me deposit funds in his Wells Fargo account. Once the funds went in Joel stopped taking my calls and text. He did text he was in the hospital however he has not called back and now avoiding my calls Woodland California And internet No Rebuttal Add To Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Joel Peterson Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 08 2017
VCA Little Animal Hospital Overcharged, Rude Employees New Port Richey Florida Author: NEW PT RICHEY, Florida Veterinarians: VCA Little Animal Hospital New Port Richey, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Alice Hill Mark Williams Lawyer? In California (((REDACTED))) number he uses and Alice Hill??8696 Had me send her money grams by Walmart so she could send a package to my house containing insurance money from her Dead husband and son, and her inlaws was after her!! She needs 750 to ship it from California to Alabama and she would send me codes to open box!! Sent her money and no box 750 money to Alice Hill Kentucky ID she used to get money gram then she needs 200 to change paperwork so I send it by money gram!! Then she needs to fly to me needs 450 I send 450 for cheap flight!! She had accident? Can't come needs 1000 to pay Hospital? Her lawyer there says in coma?? Don't believe him?? She wakes up next day? Wants 500 more I say no more money!! Internet
Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Alice Hill Internet

Aug 04 2017
Stateline Hillcrest Animal Hospital, Danville IL Filing false medical records and charges Danville Illinois Author: Bourbonnais, Illinois Liars: Stateline Hillcrest Animal Hospital, Danville IL Danville , Illinois