Your Search | hospital

Nov 13 2015
GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL aka GHS I am not happy because of what Steven went through but I need your help God sent me to this site where you are stating what we disabled people go through every time that we enter into the ER.  Greenville South Carolina Author: Pickens, South Carolina Mental Health: GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL aka GHS Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 11 2015
Well tgy the agreement we had not sue to ashley and chaz hawthorne is null and void because she keeps bothering us and the court had the gall to ask us not to sue after the unjust treatment Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Nov 10 2015
Dallas Regional Medical Center Outrageous and incorrect hospital bill Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hospitals: Dallas Regional Medical Center Mesquite, Texas

Nov 09 2015
all state  I supposed to have accident forgiveness I'm a full coverage and I didn't and they charge me more money and did not repair my vehicle or pay any of the hospital bills that was supposed to been paid. Allstate was located in South Gate Michigan Author: WARREN, Michigan Auto Repair Service: all state Michigan

Nov 06 2015
Em Phys Integrated Care (EPIC) Emergency Physicians Integrated Care Won't bill insurance, demands payment by check or credit only for full amount. Oklahoma City Oklahoma EPIC does get insurance information from the hospital Author: Murray, Utah Physicians: Em Phys Integrated Care (EPIC) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Nov 06 2015
VCA Animal Hospital Lacey Animal Clinic Frauds---Overpriced---Lies---Unethical Lacey Washington Author: Centralia, Washington Veterinarians: VCA Animal Hospital Lacey, Washington

Nov 06 2015
Steinbach Veterinary Hospital Surprise Fees Blue Bell Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Veterinarians: Steinbach Veterinary Blue Bell, Pennsylvania

Nov 05 2015
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center Fort Walton Beach Hospital Unethical overcharging of patients Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: Fort Walton Beach Medical Center Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Nov 03 2015
Seven Hills Pet Hospital Henderson NV Dr Sumit Sabharwal Bait and Switch Dental Packages and Dangerous Animal Care Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Veterinarians: Seven Hills Pet Hospital Henderson NV Henderson, Nevada

Oct 29 2015
Cary Grove Animal Hospital - Dr Fritz J. Trybus D.V.M. Dr Fritz damaged my dogs leg so severly she could not walk. Cary Illinois Author: Cary, Illinois Veterinarian Services: Cary Grove Animal Hospital Cary, Illinois

Oct 20 2015
Gardner Animal Hospital Gardner Kansas Animal Hospital, Dr. Eileen Mertz Neglect to sick puppy. Let my 4 month great dane die. Necropsy without permission. Possible Misdiagnosis Gardner Kansas
Sick... Author: Gardner, Kansas Animal Services: Gardner Animal Hospital Gardner, Kansas

Oct 20 2015
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center VIOLATED MY WIFE'S CIVIL RIGHTS Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Emergency Medical Services: Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | no probable cause, or lack of jurisdiction, and move to dismiss the complaint, or probable cause, and act to correct the discrimination and its effects Buffalo Grove Illinois THEY HAVE THREATENED (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) AND HAVE TRIED TO PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL AND EVEN IN JAIL SO HER STORY WON'T GET OUT! THEY WILL GO AS FAR AS MAKING FALSE POLICE REPORTS AND LIE UNDER OATH Author: Chicago Land Area, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Illinois

39, Report #1262059

Oct 18 2015
Banfield Pet Hospital Beware of Banfield and Dr. Eric Ta! McKinney Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Animal Services: Banfield Pet Hospital McKinney, Texas

Oct 15 2015
Albert einstein hospital Florences problems They made a big mistake with florence Birthwright health was need treated right. new york New York Author: New york, New York Doctors: Albert einstein hospital new york, New York

Oct 13 2015
[email protected] ray azcui/ricardo canales promised loan at 6%---also father had died----mother had operation---then in hospital w /heart attack---all lies---bs artist--continual delay of promissary note paperwork---does not answer phone or email new york---100 church street Internet I also was ripped off. Same excuses. Posted recently on craigslist to warn others Author: corning, California Loan Brokers: [email protected] Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet New Age Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Moe Bracken DVM Emergency Animal Medical Hospital Killed my Precious Pet Piggy Wilbur in the most horrible way imaginable St. George Utah
Author: beaver dam, Arizona Veterinarians: Moe Bracken DVM St. George, Utah

Sep 30 2015
St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Rita Boyd, Dr. James Leon Jablonski, Dr. Travis Whitehead, Dr. Josiah Moulton, Dr. Katie Awat The Fiduciary Helpers At it again Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Belleville , Illinois

Sep 30 2015
Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital out rageous bill orlando Florida Author: Ontario Hospital Emergency Rooms: Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital orlando, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Parkland Hospital Deceitful billing practices Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hospitals: Parkland Hospital Dallas, Texas

Sep 28 2015
VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital malpractice, incompetent. slaughter, butchers, professional jerks Hilliard Ohio Author: Chicago, Illinois Animal Services: VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital Hilliard, OH

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 18 2015
Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Allen Lynn Anderson,M.D and Shannon Cross,RN,LVAD Hospital Care Temple Texas Author: LEANDER, Texas Hospitals: Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Temple , Texas

Sep 08 2015
Grady Health System Grady Grady Memorial hospital Botched Bodylift, botched tummy tuck, botched plastic surgery Atlanta Georgia
Author: Loganville, Georgia Hospitals: Grady Health System Atlanta, Georgia