Your Search | hospital

Jan 19 2016
Midland Funding Credit one Bank called cell phone everyday when i got home from the hospital from a coma in 2010. It's on my credit po box 98873 LAS VEGAS Nevada 89193 Nationwide Be Proactive and do research Author: Lanham, Maryland Collection Agencies: Midland Funding Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Arrowhead Hospital,  Randi Mcdermid Samsung Tablet placed in a wet bag. Tablet completely broken. Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Arrowhead Hospital Glendale, Arizona

Jan 12 2016
North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Grossly Inflated Hospital BIll Forest Hills New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Nursing Homes: North Shore LIJ Forest Hills Hospital Forest Hills, New York

Jan 08 2016
Abrazo Arrowhead Hospital Failure to remove food stuck in airway and asked to wait 8 hrs till dr came in. Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Emergency Services: Abrazo Arrowhead Hospital Glendale, Arizona

Jan 05 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Sticky Fingered Thief Thief Padding Hospital Bills Insurance Fraud Medicare Fraud Prescription Drugs Stealing Drug Dealer Hospital Patient Molester New York New York From a personal friend of the accused. Author: Bethel, Connecticut Hospitals: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New York

Jan 04 2016
Renown Hospital Old Washoe Med. Reno Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Renown Hospital Reno, Nevada

Jan 03 2016
NCE United Health one They take my money for 4 months, I have an injury and I can't get help from the hospital or my Dr. unless I pay all Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Health Insurance: NCE United Health one Internet

Dec 30 2015
Gold key credit This company try to charge me $ 682 dollars and they ask my for a payment whit my credit card , they said they are in behalf of a hospital in Florida that give me a service????? I never be in a hospital in Florida !!!! I never in my hole life was sick Nationwide Author: West columbia, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Gold key credit Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Burnaby General Hospital Burnaby Hospital, Burnaby General Broke BC law, majorly violated patient rights Burnaby, BC BC Author: Montreal, Quebec Mental Health: Burnaby General Hospital British Columbia

Dec 20 2015
Mission Animal Hospital Licensed Vet hospital negligently kills 7 puppies with PARVO VIRUS. Palmdale California
Professionals I think NOT!? Author: Palmdale , California Veterinarian Services: Mission Animal Hospital Palmdale , California

Dec 07 2015
Saint Rose Dominica Hospital Rose de Lima Hospital Campus Injury, Insult, Lies and theft henderson Nevada I was abused in this ER very excessive charges Author: HENDERSON, Nevada Emergency Medical Services: Saint Rose Dominica Hospital henderson, Nevada

Dec 07 2015
Eterna IVF - Sama Hospital Dr. Indira Ganeshan Dr. Indira Ganeshan - IVF and Reproductive Medicine, Surrogacy surgeons India, Infertility Doctor, Infertility Surgeon, Infertility Specialist India, Fertility Doctor, Best Fertility Surgery Doctors I Internet
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Hospitals: Eterna IVF - Sama Hospital Internet

Dec 06 2015
Memorial Hospital west Superficial Wound of a 2 year old that doctor did in 60 seconds Pembroke Pines Florida FYI Author: Miramar, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Memorial Hospital west Pembroke Pines, Florida

39, Report #1271956

Dec 04 2015
St.rose Dominican Dignity health Deceived and defrauded Henderson Nevada Author: las Vegas , Nevada Hospital Emergency Rooms: St.rose Dominican Henderson, Nevada

Dec 03 2015
Bertera Subaru Was expecting total package for Subaru Outback; especially auto engine starter plus other addition's. From out of state, working on contract at local hospital, decided to buy AWD Subaru. Communicated over phone over price, advertisement listed everything I wanted, finally decided on price, believing the whole time I was getting everything coming with car, did not get loan, paid for car out right, when it arrived 2 weeks later, picked up early Jan/2015. Realized after driving car to hotel that engine car starter, and other addition's did not come with car. Returned 3 days later, which I could have returned and asked for money back, but I didn't because I didn't have a car. I flew from AZ for job contract. Had to pay an extra $2500+ for addition's I thought was coming with car? Hartford Connecticut Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Bertera Subaru Hartford, Connecticut

Dec 03 2015
Dr. James M. Sambs RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Kicked out of the Calfornia Medical Board for having (((REDACTED))), San Diego California Where Dr. James M. Sambs (((REDACTED))) Author: San Diego, California Child Daycare: Dr. James M. Sambs San Diego, California

Dec 02 2015
Volusia Woods Animal Clinic Woodland Animal Hospital Misdiagnosed Dog & Price Gouging Orange City Florida Author: Orange City, Florida Veterinarian Services: Volusia Woods Animal Clinic Orange City, Florida

Nov 20 2015
Dilworth Small Animal Hospital Dr.Sarah Nelms and receptionists Kala and Melisa SUPPOSED Animal Veterinary May Have HARMED MY LITTLE DOG'S EYE Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Animal Abuse: Dilworth Small Animal Hospital Tupelo, Mississippi

Nov 19 2015
Spokane Valley Animal Hospital & Health Center Deceptive non-medical advice and care for pets Spokane Valley Washington Author: Spokane Valley , Washington Animal Services: Spokane Valley Animal Hospital & Health Center Spokane Valley , Washington

Nov 18 2015
Zoll life vest Billing for services over 1yr old when Medicaid won't pay any longer. Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Zoll life vest Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2015
Ridglea West Animal Hospital Dr. Craig Verwers Dr. Verwer is incompetant, rude, then threatens, and should not be in business Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Animal Services: Ridglea West Animal Hospital fort Worth, Texas

Nov 15 2015
Coral springs animal hospital Csah Coral springs medical center. Scam liars thieves Coral springs Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Coral springs animal hospital Coral springs , Florida

Nov 13 2015
GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL aka GHS I am not happy because of what Steven went through but I need your help God sent me to this site where you are stating what we disabled people go through every time that we enter into the ER.  Greenville South Carolina Author: Pickens, South Carolina Mental Health: GREENVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL aka GHS Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 10 2015
Dallas Regional Medical Center Outrageous and incorrect hospital bill Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Hospitals: Dallas Regional Medical Center Mesquite, Texas

Nov 09 2015
all state  I supposed to have accident forgiveness I'm a full coverage and I didn't and they charge me more money and did not repair my vehicle or pay any of the hospital bills that was supposed to been paid. Allstate was located in South Gate Michigan Author: WARREN, Michigan Auto Repair Service: all state Michigan