HOT BOOKS .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hot books .com
There may be more specific results for "hot books .com"
For more specific results for "hot books .com"
Showing 1-25 of 7,793 Found Reports For more specific results for "hot books .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
KiPo Sold me a an unauthorized copy of Quick Books using registrations codes already in use. Internet
Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Computer Software: KiPo Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
trusmedia.com Trust Media Illegal Pirating of Copyrighted Books Internet Author: Mount Shasta, California Specialty Stores: trusmedia.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
Huertas Shop selling books on Amazon Ordered two books from Amazon to be filled by Huertas Shop. Didn't get them so checked the delivery, and Amazon had that they were delivered to my address, but in checking I see that they were delivered to Scarsdale, NY not my home in Ohio! Called Amazon who sent an email in my name, but no repsonse. In calling Amazon a 2nd time, I did further checking, tried to find them online, no luck, Amazon said they had only their email address. Further checking and I found your Ripoff site and saw one other complaint, so now will cancel my order on Amazon and get refunded! What the heck are they doing? I guess they cheated Amazon. don't know Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio On-Line Stores: Huertas Shop Internet

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct Fraudulent Business Practices, No longer answer Phones and Moved out of Building Scottsdale Arizona Author: Lava Hot Springs, Idaho Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Advertising Services (The Best of Magazine) Lied about the offer. All they want is your money and the Right to Sue you if you do not pay. Canoga Park California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Canoga Park, California

Jul 12 2017
Public Moving Services Rescheduled appointments, increased charges several times, destroyed furniture, delayed delivery for four weeks Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
rok7.com they keep charging my credit card and receiving nothing florida Author: placerville, California Electronic Manufacturers: rok7.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Confederate Superstore dot com I visited the site, not purchasing anything. Then my bank statement came in and there was a charge for $29.96. For what, I have no idea! Texas Author: Cedar Creek, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore dot com Internet

Jul 09 2017
WEB*.COM 8003112707 FL web.com DBT CRD Florida Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: WEB*.COM 8003112707 Florida

Jul 09 2017
RIDLEY SCOTT STOLE MY MOVIE PROP FOR HIS MOVIE PHOENIX FORGOTTEN WITHOUT PERMISSION los angeles California
Author: desert hot springs, California Producers: RIDLEY SCOTT los angeles, California

Jul 09 2017
Letoile skin care I'm a single mom of four and I usually don't don't spend money on facial creams but they way the put this out there I thought I could afford it ,no where did I see that 89 and 98 dollars would be taken from my account . Because of these deductions from my account I am now overdrawn on my checking account and the insufficient faccount charges keep piling up . Letoile has ripped myself and my children off and I'm in financial trouble over something I thought would cost around 10$ is costing me my rent money and groceries. Internet Author: Hot springs, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: Letoile skin care Internet

Jul 08 2017
Rebel Crate .com I ordered two flags, I now receive junk stickers and flags, they now take $20.000per month from my checking account. Conroe Texas Author: Waverly, Ohio City Employees: Rebel Crate .com Conroe , Texas

Jul 07 2017
Health Science Institute Promiced you could heal any thing with common everyday prouducts . once you get there books they contradicted each chapter and the items you needed to get were so exotic you could only get them through there pharmacy MD Internet settled Author: Manchester, Connecticut Doctors: Health Science Institute Internet

Jul 06 2017
Addictgear,com and Addictgearz on Facebook I Ordered shoes from them. Did not receive anything after 9 weeks of waiting. I asked for tracking no, which I never received. So the only conclusion I could come to was that this is a big fat scam. Internet Author: Somerset WEST, Credit Card Fraud: Addictgear,com Internet

Jul 06 2017
List57.com Gene Gill Gene Gill represented on his site & to me Fresh data. There wasnt any phone numbers that were fresh or correct. All wrong Numbers. California - internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: List57.com Internet

Jul 05 2017
Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. Sun Coast RV & Coach Rentals Poor Boys Hot Rods Major Rip Off $100,000.00 Be Warned La Habra California
Author: Fullerton, California Auto Repair Service: Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. La Habra, California

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
GOHAPPY4MYHEALTH.COM DPG*Slimlifetoday, Uniamkt*Googhealthchg, Your expressfitnow.com, Healthynowforever.net, Morehealthtoday.com, Hot Health Tips Scammer at the worse Winter Springs Florida Author: Melrose Park, Illinois Alternative Health: GOHAPPY4MYHEALTH.COM Winter Springs, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Onechoicest1.com It's a bait and switch what they put out on the Internet is absolutely positively wrong the product is not what they're posting at all They are selling along on the Internet they show Internet
Author: Brick, New Jersey Adultery: Onechoicest1.com Internet

Jul 03 2017
Northern NJ Leather leather-wallets. com, leather-jackets. com Northern NJ Leather - SCAM! Pompton Lakes New Jersey Author: Lancaster, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Northern NJ Leather Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 02 2017
LFB / Spy and Survival Brief PSV*Spy and Survival Briefing, Laissez Faire Books Flashlight Ripoff Scam Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Fraud: LFB / Spy and Survival Brief Internet