HOT BOOKS .COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hot books .com
There may be more specific results for "hot books .com"
For more specific results for "hot books .com"
Showing 1-25 of 7,717 Found Reports For more specific results for "hot books .com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 27 2017

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 18 2017
NewIntuit Sold software with fraudulent activation code - Quick books Pro 2017 internet Author: los angeles, California Software: New Intuit

May 17 2017
HOT ZONE LEADS SHARON HENNES DOES NOT SEND OUT TAX STATEMENTS CRANSTON Wisconsin Internet Author: Ardmore, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: HOT ZONE LEADS Internet

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 12 2017
 Phone books delivery is a big scan u work hard n won't get paid pls if u looking for quick cash this is not the answer to it. They won't pay you for it.Cocoa Beach fl Nationwide
They Have to Pay You Something Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Phone books delivery Nationwide

May 11 2017
Laissez Faire Books Jason Hanson Uses false advertising to take your money when delivering free products Baltimore Maryland Author: Meridian, Idaho Book Publishers: Laissez Faire Books Baltimore, Maryland

May 11 2017
TrendyRock.com Complete Ripoff!! Internet
Author: Hot springs, Arkansas Attorney Generals: TrendyRock.com Internet

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

15, Report #1371951

May 08 2017
Primal Health Labs Texas Dr. Marlene perfectmealplans.com Facebook.com perfectmealplans Basiclly, I ordered, but came across the complained against the company, I immediately emailed them to cancel the order But they stil shipped the order, I received opened the envelop only and found that they ripped me off as well with books I did not order. I have refused and returned the order for refund Allen, TX Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health Labs Texas Internet

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

May 01 2017
southbeachdiet.com/ southbeachdiet.home delivery Disgusting foods, bad odor, spicy hot, strange colors, rip off if you dont stop auto delivery Ft Washinton Pennsylvania Author: Palos Heights, Illinois Catering: southbeachdiet.com/ Ft Washinton , Pennsylvania

May 01 2017
Sunshine Suites at Midway books thru Expedia Misrepresented Property, Low part of town, refused to refund San Diego California Author: Humble,, Texas Lodging: Sunshine Suites at Midway San Diego, California

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 26 2017
Owl Books discover-books (eBay) FRAUD - SCAM - CONS - LIARS - RIP OFF! FAKE TRACKING - EXCUSES - Wait 2 weeks then cancel without reason. Hammond Indiana
Author: Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Owl Books Hammond, Indiana

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 21 2017
James Simpson James Simpson, James Keith Simpson Scam Con Ripoff Thief Felon Desert Hot Springs California
TOTALLY FABRICATED. Author: Palm Springs, California Security Services: James Simpson Desert Hot Springs, California

Apr 19 2017
Soda Dispenser Depot .com Their Re-manufactured systems are garbage and they don't stand behind orders Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Soda Dispenser Depot .com Nationwide