Your Search | hot movie sales, smart savings center

1, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

2, Report #1319654

Jul 29 2016
Tom's Service Center #3 Bumper to Bumper Steve Ellis Holli Tooley Thieves, Stole, Bad customer service, mismanagment, hostile, rip off, scam Mt. Washington Kentucky Author: mt washington, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Tom's Service Center #3 Mt. Washington, Kentucky

3, Report #1319650

Jul 29 2016
Fast Track Urgent Care Center MD Businesses, Inc. BEWARE OF WORKING FOR FAST TRACK URGENT CARE! Tampa Florida Wow Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clinics: Fast Track Urgent Care Center Tampa, Florida

4, Report #1319642

Jul 29 2016
nexusop scamming customers out of money to make company rich then take the sales money from contractors with unrealistic fees nobody knows Internet Author: gary, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

5, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

6, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

7, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

8, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

9, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

10, Report #1319468

Jul 28 2016
Smart Choice Title Loan Easley South Carolina YOU Agreed To This! Author: Pickens, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Smart Choice Title Loan Easley, South Carolina

11, Report #1319454

Jul 28 2016
Reliable Heating & Air Please repair your a/c products Compressor is overheating and it is Hot in this house Kennesaw Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Reliable Heating & Air Kennesaw, Georgia

12, Report #1319436

Jul 28 2016
Glamour Pomeranians aka Bluemoon Pomeranians Pomeranian Puppy Scam, Selling Puppies that don't exist, Then they want more money to ship the non-existent pup! Nationwide
Author: League City, Texas Sales People: Glamour Pomeranians Nationwide

13, Report #1319446

Jul 28 2016
DMI DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309Carrollton Tx 75006-6874 I was reading the fraud reort on the Nippon 35MM Focus ree Camera including 50mm optical lens,automatic film counter rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carry strap.  Carrollton Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

14, Report #1319397

Jul 28 2016
Happy Days Boating Center - Matt Grotten mgr. Not Happy Days at this place avoid it like the plague rip off faulty products Port Clinton Ohio
Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Center Port Clinton , Ohio

15, Report #1319380

Jul 28 2016
Product Development Corporation Deliver Yellow Fly-by-night Delivery Company Alpharetta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Door to Door Sales: Product Development Corporation Nationwide

16, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

17, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

18, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

19, Report #1319254

Jul 27 2016
Garden Coast Consulting Shomax NeuVision Smart Circle Garden Coast Consulting GCC scam scam scam Eatontown New Jersey Author: eatontown, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: Garden Coast Consulting Eatontown, New Jersey

20, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, www.energc.net www.austintx.roof.com Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

21, Report #1319242

Jul 27 2016
Optics Planet Told items in stock refuse to return Chicago Il Author: Clarks Summit, Alabama Sales People: Optics Planet Nationwide

22, Report #1319197

Jul 27 2016
Student Loan Assistance Center, aka Student Loan Help One or Affordable Student Loan Consolidation Student Loan Consolidation Scam Margate Florida Author: Carlsbad, California Loan Modification: Student Loan Assistance Center Nationwide

23, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

24, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

25, Report #1319086

Jul 26 2016
New Peaks Millionaire Mind They don't honor their cancellation policy. Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Sales People: New Peaks Nationwide