Your Search | hot books .com

Dec 19 2016
CreditNet Net Credit. com CreditNet / Net Credit is asking for your login in and password to your Bank Don't Do IT!!!!! Internet Author: Duluth, Georgia Loans: CreditNet Internet

Dec 18 2016
kijiji 416 Number Scam kijiji 416 number scam Toronto GTA Vanity kijiji.ca/416numbers www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 number scam sale vanity easy golden 647 905 number scam police Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: kijiji 416 Number Scam Internet

Dec 15 2016
Nu- Covenant Plus, Brother Polight, 2012stores.com Purchased Books That I Did Not Receive, Company Will Not Respond To Calls, Email or Social Media Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Book Stores: Nu- Covenant Plus Internet

Dec 15 2016
Bath Fitter Dumont NJ Bob Jay (manager)Plumber (unknown name) Plumber set hot water temp at tepid. Denied me hot water because illegal and fear of lawsuit. Dumont New Jersey A bit childish.... Author: Fort lee, New Jersey Home Improvements: Bath Fitter Dumont NJ Dumont, NJ

Dec 14 2016
Skydive Amelia Island rip off, no refund or reschedule, greedy Fernandina Beach Florida Author: orange park, Florida Hot Air Ballooning: Skydive Amelia Island Fernandina Beach, Florida

Dec 13 2016
Ables Books Sent me the wrong book ,which I needed for boards, then refused to return it Internet
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Book Stores: Ables Books Internet

Dec 13 2016
Godaddy .com Stole 2K Scottsdale Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Godaddy .com Internet

rewardingways. com REWARDING WAYS IS PETTY THIEVES Internet
Author: Raleigh , New Jersey Websites: rewardingways. com Internet

Dec 11 2016
Experience Sales The individual said I was purchasing childrens books. I indicated that I was a new stewandaard for a Little Free Library. yard Phoenix Arizona Author: Denver, Colorado Library: Experience Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
MyPix2.com never received my canvas Internet Author: Oregon Computer Mail Order: MyPix2.com Internet

36, Report #1341918

Dec 07 2016
mypix2 Groupon mypix2.com never delivered Apex North Carolina Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 07 2016
RoamPay pcihelpcenter flagship merchants Scam credit card processing cottonwood heights Utah Author: hot springs, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: RoamPay cottonwood heights, Utah

Dec 05 2016
Playster Poor Customer Service at best New York City New York Author: Carterville, Illinois Books, Records & Videos: Playster Internet

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Chia Jou Diana Wan No hot water, No heat, Toilet doesn't flush, Electrical outlet doesn't work, Kitchen sink faucet won't move appropirately Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Better Business Bureau: Chia Jou Diana Wan Fullerton, California

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Playster Playster.Com / Colin Strachan (Communications Manager) False and Misleading Advertising, Bait and Switch, DMCA Violations, Ignoring DMCA takedown requests, supporting bookjackers and spammers, deceiving people into signing up for free trial in order to access PDFs of authors books NOT in their database Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Internet

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 24 2016
Playster / Playster.Com Deceptive affiliate marketing, bait and switch concerns, copyright abuses, supporting spammy advertisers and bookjackers, claiming to offer PDFs of authors books as a ruse to attract signups to Playster Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster Internet

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet