Your Search | hot in the sale

Jun 30 2016
InHealth insurance company Coordinated health mutual They abruptly cancelled by health insurance on May 26, 2016 without notifying me because of liquidation. I was in need of heart medication and they would not fill it.  Westerville Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Health Insurance: InHealth insurance company Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Drumcrew Masonry Christopher McCluskey Took my $2200 deposit. Did not do the work. Still trying to recover my money after 11 months Somerville Massachusetts Author: Beverly, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Drumcrew Masonry Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Trevor Surdu SDG Builders Surdu Developmnet Surdu is a CROOK, he scammed us on our new home in Howell. He owes us money for repairs and updates that he was contracted for. He used mostly outside labor and poor workmanship. He did not pay his trades. Not an Honest Person! Howell Michigan Author: howell, Michigan Building Services: Trevor Surdu Howell, Michigan

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 30 2016
Smart silk The company does not pay their help Montreal. Canada Minnesota Author: Roseville, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Smart silk Canada

Jun 30 2016
RAFAEL OF DIGITAL ELECTRONICS IN SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND DON'T USE DIGITAL ELECTRONICS UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING CHEATED. SILVER SPRING Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Television Parts & Services: DIGITAL ELECTRONICS SILVER SPRING, Maryland

Jun 30 2016
Tea Thyme Cafe Cain and Daniels contacted Tea Thyme Cafe offering their assistance in settle a judgment against us. However nothing was settle but fees were doubled . Completely mis represented themselves. Tampa Bay Florida Author: Marble Falls, Texas Restaurants: Tea Thyme Cafe Tampa Bay, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 30 2016
All In One Reglazing Martin Rafferty, All in one LLC, Regrouting NJ LLC, 7323007870, all in one-reglazing, grout works Complete torture!!! PLEASE READ!!! garfield New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Home Improvements: All In One Reglazing garfield , New Jersey

Jun 29 2016
Ken Garff Nissan Ken Garff Nissan Orem The worst new car buying experience ever Orem Utah Author: Orem, Utah Auto Dealers: Ken Garff Nissan Orem, Utah

Jun 29 2016
PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS PERFEC FLOORS Crooks in business - Abusive and dishonest people West Hollywood California I don't mean any bad for them Author: Beverly Hills, California Architects & Designers: PERFEC HARDWOOD FLOORS West Hollywood, California

Jun 29 2016
new age skin care I ordered this product months ago and never heard back from them till today. It was soppose to be a free trial and the only thing I was to pay was the shipping. Instead they charge me $86.00 when I didnt order he second bottle. 1808 w 3rd st Tempe Arizona Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: new age skin care

Jun 29 2016
avangatee services llc I believed I have been scammed by this company they claimed i had een hacked and asked for $1899 to fix it . i let them fix it but on checking the internet i find they are a scam outfit. i am withholding sending a check. san leandro California Author: Oradell, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: avangatee services llc san leandro, California

Mr. 1% Alex Barragan aka Mr. 1% THE SCAMMER San Diego California
Mr. 1 % more like Mr.fraudster Author: san diego, California Realtors: Alex Barragan San Diego,

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
FunTravels/SunsetTravels FunTravels/SunsetTravels/Getaways/Vacation They call repeatedly and even after SERIOUSLY requesting they stop..I continue to get calls ! Always a new number (Google) not sure where they are located I am in California, they call Randomly Nationwide Author: Corona, California Telemarketers: FunTravels/SunsetTravels Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Zoho Beware of foreign businesses. This one should not be allowed to operate in the US. International business. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Zoho Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet