Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: hot in the sale
There may be more reports for "hot in the sale"
For more results perform a general search for "hot in the sale"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Playster Affiliate Partner Aurelia Lauritson, Colin Stratchan, Philip Keezer Misleading advertising, DMCA Abuse, Participation in Playster Bait and Switch scam, Prolific DMCA abuses, Spammy websites, Content Scraping, Questionable Affiliate Activities Aalborg Denmark
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Affiliate Partner Aurelia Lauritson Aalborg, Other

Feb 22 2017
Unifirst Uniform Services Arbitrator find was that Unifirst knowingly and intentionally defrauded the customer Mcallen Texas Author: McAllen, Texas Customer: Unifirst Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Encyclopedia Output - Otto Yu Encyclopedia Output Otto Yu Encyclopedia Output is the unethical, unprofessional and worst business practice of all time Hayward California Author: Oakland, California Computer Graphics: Encyclopedia Output - Otto Yu Hayward, California

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
The Prosperity Of Life Network Prosperity For Life Trying To Scam Me Under Different Company Names Fountain Hill Arizona Author: Central Coast, Corrupt Companies: The Prosperity Of Life Network Fountain Hill, Arizona

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Dominant Testo Free Trial...paid the $6 and change for shipping. My Doctor said this will interfere with my medication, I did not take any, Charged $97.99, called them and they said it was in the fine print and refused to reverse the charges, infact,she wouldn't even listen to me. Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Dominant Testo Internet

Feb 21 2017
SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS WILL JENKINS AND EMILEE JENKINS Took money for roofing repair and never returned to do the work. ARLINGTON Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Roofing Companies: SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS ARLINGTON, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
credit one bank portfolio services Ripoff las vegas nevada The whole story... Author: homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: credit one bank Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
High Class Universe Charged my credit card, never sent the product Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nipsco/ NiSource/ Nipsco home solutions PASSING THE BUCK RIP OFF! Merriville Nationwide Please Contact Us Author: e chicago, Indiana Questionable Activities: Nipsco Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Within 20 Seconds! Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Moving Stars, Inc. Plano TX Movers Unprofessional, careless and deceitful company that did not provide the service I paid them to complete Houston Texas
Author: DeSoto, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Stars, Inc. Houston, Texas

Feb 21 2017
STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS STELLAR PROPERTY- NIGHTMARE ON REDFORD AVE- DISGUISED AS LANDLORDS YET STELLAR PROPERTY MGMT ARE THIEVES & MONSTER'S HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT! MEMPHIS, TN & SURROUNDING AREAS TENNESSEE Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Real Estate Services: STELLAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT MEMPHIS

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Camping World of Calera, Alabama I took my camper to get fixed and got it back in worse condition than it was before I took it to them. Calera Alabama Author: Auburn, Alabama Consumer Services: Camping World of Calera, Alabama Calera, Alabama