Your Search | hotels.com
Approximately 216 Reports Found

Nov 25 2013
Hotels.com www.Hotels.com www.expedia.com Company still charges for your hotel reservation after canceling Dallas Texas
Author: San Diego , California Lodging: Hotels.com Dallas, Texas

Nov 05 2013
Hotels.com screwed up my reservation and will not refuned the extra costs I incurred because of their mistake internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Travel Services: hotels.com internet, Select State/Province

Oct 26 2013
Hotels.com Ripped of by Hotels.com Texas texas Author: san francisco, California Lodging: Hotels.com walnut creek, California

Oct 18 2013
hotels.com Horrible rude Customer Service!! Internet Author: Colorado Lodging: hotels.com Select State/Province

Oct 08 2013
Hotels.com Reservation Policy RipOffs Internet Author: Jackson, Wyoming Lodging: Hotels.com Internet

Oct 07 2013
Hotels.com A Subsidiary of Expedia.com STOLE my Money and LIED to me After Government Shutdown Cancelled my Trip to DC-THEY ARE CRIMINALS!! Internet Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Sep 07 2013
hotels.com Horrible cancellation policy when booking error is made, site does not confirm dates well enough = bad combination Internet Author: New westminster, Alabama Hotel: hotels.com Select State/Province

Aug 26 2013
hotels.com paid for flight, hotel and car. they gave me only flight and hotel internet Texas Author: Fontana, California Travel Agencies: hotels.com internet, Select State/Province

Aug 05 2013
TRAVRES HOTELS.COM TROPICANA ARUBA RESORT&CASINOJ E LRAUSQUIN BOULEVARD # 248ORANJESTAD , ARUBA BOOKING CONFIRMA CANCEL MY RESERVATION UPON ARRIVAL DUE TO UNACCEPTABLE ROOM GIVEN TO ME WITH ON GOING REPAIRS TAKING PLACE. WAS NEVER INFORM OF SUCH WHEN I BOOKED RESERVATION . TROPICANA HOTEL & CASINO > ORANJESTAD , ARUBA Internet Author: Jamaica, New York Credit & Debt Services: TRAVRES HOTELS.COM Internet

Jul 09 2013
hotels.com rewards is a rip off Internet Author: rockford, Illinois Travel Services: hotels.com Internet

Jun 30 2013
Hotels.com AKA Expedia Failed to make reservation they tried to charge a cancellation penality internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Jun 12 2013
Hotels.com I paid online for 2 nites stay through hotels.com in Florence Italy. Now we are at the hotel and they have no confirmation for the dates I booked, but the payment came from my paypal account immediately! I booked this through hotels.com, but my order form says Travelscape,LLC. Now I have to pay twice to stay here!! I will contact authorities when I return home!! St.Catharines Ontario Canada Author: St.Catharines, Ontario Credit Card Fraud: Hotels.com St.Catharines, Ontario

Jun 12 2013
Hotels.com DNS Server location dropped while trying to leave Hotels.com for direct hotel web site Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Motels: Hotels.com Internet

May 08 2013
hotels.com failed to make reseverations Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Lodging: hotels.com Internet

May 02 2013
HOTELS.COM Ripoff Cancellation Policy Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Hotel: HOTELS.COM Internet

Apr 18 2013
Hotels.com Travel Cape, Expedia.com I booked my reservations through hotels.com which had to be cancelled due to flight cancellation. The hotel cancelled the reservation with full refund to be made to me. Six weeks later hotel.com is Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Apr 14 2013
Hotels.com Hoteles.com Total Rip Off / Stranded in Mexico Internet
Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: Hotels.com Internet

Mar 13 2013
Travelscape, LLC hotels.com lost my reservation, never given confirmation email but billed Paypal Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Travel Services: Travelscape, LLC Internet

Jan 26 2013
Hotels.com Deceitful Practices , Internet Author: , South Carolina Travel Services: Hotels.com Internet

Jan 08 2013
hotels.com Deceptive/ False Promotion/ Scam dallas, Texas Author: baldwin park, California Hotel: hotels.com dallas, Texas

Jan 02 2013
Hotels.com Rewards program bogus Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Hotels.com Internet

Dec 28 2012
Hotels.com Shannon Customer Service Lied to Me About Getting a Refund for Reservation Not Listed in Our Account Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Travel Services: Hotels.com Internet

Dec 23 2012
Hotels.com Hotels.com GP LLC Wake Up Ripped Off Dallas, Texas Author: Newcastle, Internet Motels: Hotels.com Dallas, Texas

Dec 22 2012
Hotels.com Hotels.com tried to pull a bait and switch on me and still charged me a reservation fee and an additional fee they never disclosed. et, Internet Author: Crawfordville, Florida Motels: Hotels.com Internet

Nov 24 2012
Hotels.com Price Misrepresented, Not Complete Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Travel Agencies: Hotels.com Internet