Your Search | hotwire
Approximately 251 Reports Found

Jul 09 2015
hotwire not wiling to refund after 7 hours on phone and after 14 business days for their mistake 655 Montgomery St Ste 600, San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: lancaster, Texas Car Rentals: hotwire Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Hotwire.com hotwire sales Not worth the risk booking hotels with Hotwire san francisco California Internet
Author: austin, Texas Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

Jul 06 2015
Hotwire I booked two rooms in the same night that I could not use, was not able to check in Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Jun 25 2015
Hotwire.com Hotwire They made error after error, refused to let me speak to a MANAGER and they kept my money! San Francisco California
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Hotwire.com San Francisco, California

May 29 2015
Hotwire Fraudulent pricing on Hotwire.com Internet Internet
Author: Massachusetts Hotel: Hotwire Internet

May 01 2015
Hotwire Hotwire.com $527 and NO SERVICE Portland, Oregon Internet Author: Iowa Bait-and-Switch: Hotwire Internet

Apr 19 2015
OLUOCH J RE: ASKING REFUND FOR Hotwire travel confirmation - Mar 21 - (Itin# 12014994815) Raleigh Internet
Author: Garner, North Carolina Air Travel: OLUOCH J Internet

Mar 25 2015
Hotwire.com Hotwire sends people to drug/prostitution infested hotels Decatur Nationwide Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Hotel: Hotwire.com Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
hotwire Placed me in Evengelical college!!! Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Hotel: hotwire Internet

Mar 07 2015
Hotwire A foul smell of DECEIT a-foot San Francisco California Author: Akron, Ohio Hotel: Hotwire San Francisco, California

Mar 06 2015
Hotwire Hotwire Should Be Held Accountable Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Feb 22 2015
Hotwire Hotwire.com False advertisement and Star Rating San Fransisco California Author: Metairie, Louisiana Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Feb 18 2015
Hotwire Inc Hotwire advertises hotels at ratings that are not valid. . I think this company should do a better job of advertising if they are going to force people to buy non refundable services without knowing what they are paying for first. Its almost like they know they are peddling services at rates people would never pay for them if they knew what they were. This is downright false advertising and everyone shoud be wary of buying services from hotwire. dover, de Internet Author: Essex Junction, Vermont Hotel: Hotwire Inc Internet

Feb 18 2015
hotwire Car RIP OFF by hotwire on line booking Nationwide
You asked why... Author: santa barbara, California Car Rentals: hotwire Nationwide

40, Report #1194181

Dec 09 2014
Hoitwire.com I booked a hotel with hotwire for 3 nights.. When I went to check in at the hotel, there were no acceptable pet free rooms that I could tolerate with my allergies. The hotel vendor stated I must contact Hotwire for a refund. Although I respectfully called Hotwire, they offered no remedy and would not refund my entire fee for the reservation amount. This a was a total ripoff for no services purchased. I paid for 3 nights stay and got NOTHING! I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVERY SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! EVER, EVER, EVER USE HOTWIRE EVER AGAIN AND WILL COMPLAIN AT EVER SITE AVAILABLE TO DO SO! RESERVATION CODE: 9RAGK77HBB0 Internet The problem... Author: Houston, TX, Texas Hotel: Hoitwire.com Internet

41, Report #1193979

Dec 08 2014
Hotwire.com Booked hotel rm. thru Hotwire. Hotel said I didn't have reserv. so I left- Hotwire still charged me! Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Hotwire Saint Louis, Missouri

42, Report #1190354

Nov 20 2014
hotwire hotwire.com changed prices for car rental in the middle of the transaction Nationwide
Author: coral springs, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: hotwire Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Hotwire.com We booked flights to take our son to college, Hotwire cancelled our flights and they did not inform us. San Francisco Nationwide Author: Bergen NH, North Dakota Air Travel: Hotwire.com Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
hotwire hotwire and magnuson papago hotel scottsdale arizona false advetisement on a hotel dont believe anything they say they said it was a 274.00 hotel and when i check the most they ever get for a night was 89.00 what a ripe off and they wont stand behind it or do anything to help solve the problem .. Internet Author: prior lake, Minnesota Hotel: hotwire Internet

Nov 02 2014
Hotwire A business based on deception. San Francisco California Internet Author: Indian Wells, California Hotel: Hotwire Internet

Oct 28 2014
Hotwire MISLEADING AND FRADULENT CHARGES San Francisco Internet Author: Florida Hotel: HotWire Internet

Oct 15 2014
www.Hotwire.com Hotwire travel deals Amy Monfils Hotwire's ad claims a 50-80 % reduction of hotel room rates. They did not disclose the name of the hotel until after booking- when I verified the rates I found I actually paid MORE through Hotwire than had I booked the Hyatt Regency Miami directly for these dates. Once I called Hotewire to complain they said the medium 50-80 % is baed on comparable hotels. When I asked for what comparable hotels they use to base this on, the refused to disclose this. Hotwire rips you off and then covers its tracks that by booking you agreed to teh Terms and can not cancel. Whe4n yu can show that you got a rotten deal and that they lied to you about the rate reduction they cover their tracks that this is based on a mdedium rate of comparable hotels but they refuse to say what hotels they use as their comparables! SO this way they defraud the consumer and refuse to allow for a cancellation or a refund! I spoke to several of their supervisors including Amy Monfils' office and they all repeat the same fraud. Hotwire itinerary 5502233205 San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: www.Hotwire.com San Francisco, California

Oct 14 2014
  Hotwire Hotwire.com Crooks,Dishonest, Bullies, Money Hungry, uncaring, Uncivil, Unethical, Underhaned, Indiiderent, Vulgar, San Francisco Nationwide Author: Woodland Hills, California Hotel: Hotwire Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
hotwire HOTEL SCAM with HOTWIRE and VENDORS LAKE MARY Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Hotel: hotwire Select State/Province

Oct 07 2014
Hotwire denied refund and cancellation of car rental reservation. Internet Hotwire Online Deception Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Hotwire Internet