Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: hour glass gang
There may be more reports for "hour glass gang"
For more results perform a general search for "hour glass gang"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 17 2017
Auto Glass Fitters Bad install and Damage to Vehicle - WATCH OUT Martinsburg West Virginia
Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Auto Glass Fitters Martinsburg, West Virginia

Feb 15 2017
Covered Glass, Inc, Window Design Group Ordered two windows. To be ALUMINUM, period, end of subject. Half aluminum and wood windows arrive. I decline the delivery. Simi Valley California Author: Woodland Hills, California Building Products: Covered Glass, Inc, Simi Valley, California

Feb 15 2017
Wang gang I order a pair of shoes in November they haven't arrived i want my money back the cost was 120.00 send me back my money i will never order shoes from a non real shoe site..... Columbus Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Wang gang Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 14 2017
Natures Own Designs #19386 Ordered Dec 22 2016 Emailed 2 times. Called 3 times no response 715-701-0707 Wisconsin Author: Maple Grove, Minnesota Glass Companies: Natures Own Designs Wisconsin

Feb 10 2017
Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith 24 hour locksmith Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Thief Cheat Manteca California Author: Manteca, California Neighborhood Services: Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Manteca, California

Feb 08 2017
Wang Gang 001 sent wrong size so these are essentially useless. I thought I was ordering from Australia Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang 001 Shanghaishi,

Jan 29 2017
Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Charged $103.62 But Could Not Find Out Why Our Truck was Shutting Off Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, NE , Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Lincoln , Nebraska

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 26 2017
AAA Glass & Mirrors, Andres Calvo FAILED TO PROVIDE SERVICE, CURSED ME OUT, AND REFUSES TO RETURN DEPOSIT. Miami Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Glass Repair Shops: AAA Glass & Mirrors, Andres Calvo Miami, Florida

12, Report #1352075

Jan 26 2017
countyourchickens.co.uk WANG GANG countyourchickens sports shoes not a uk company wrong size, wrong type of shoe also appears counterfeit posted from shanghai Internet Author: argeles, Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: countyourchickens.co.uk Internet

13, Report #1352068

Jan 26 2017
BELFAST SALES ACADEMY A1 Organisation, DCG marketing, Topaz marketing, Dave Glass, Pamela Glass Lying, deceptive, tricksters, theives- DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! Belfast Author: Lurgan , Alabama Door to Door Sales: BELFAST SALES ACADEMY Belfast ,

Jan 20 2017
Wang Gang I received immitation boots and different brand to the requested ones Shanghai Seleccionar Estado / Provincia Author: ANTZUOLA, Other Sporting Goods: Wang Gang Shanghai, Seleccionar Estado / Provincia

Jan 19 2017
Wang Gang WRONG ITEM SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Newcastle Upon Tyne , Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

prize candle Ripped Off Internet
Author: Massapequa, New York Glass Companies: prize candle Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Wang Gang Fake Sneakers From China Shanghai Minhang Qu Nationwide
Author: Ivanteevka, Other Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
iCreatife I ordered a phone case and a tempered glass screen protector from them which costed around $40 well over a month ago after numerous times of emailing and getting the same automated message and it seems that other people are having the same issue I honestly think it's a scam Internet Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: iCreatife Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eye Glass Depot Phoney frames, lost return Brooklyn New York Author: Dallas, Texas Optical Products & Repair: Eye Glass Depot Brooklyn, New York

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Wang Gang Uses websites www.sshomes.com.au & www.intuoz.com.au Shanghai Internet Author: SYDNEY, Other Clothing Stores: Wang

Jan 16 2017
OPTICSFAST Lost eyeglasses; refuse to reimburse brooklyn New York Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Glass Repair Shops: OPTICSFAST brooklyn, New York

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Beware of ridiculous charges prior to work being performed. Toronto Ontario Author: Calgary, Alberta Glass Repair Shops: Assa Abloy Entrance Systems Nationwide