Your Search | hour glass gang

Oct 03 2015
Jose's Body Shop Color World / Jose' Roberto Gomez Very poor workmanship / will not fix correctly / brush paint/ leaking glass Burlington North Carolina
Author: Elon, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: Jose's Body Shop Burlington, North Carolina

Sep 30 2015
Florida Window & Door FRAUD ALERT! BAIT AND SWITCH SALES TACTICS! Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window & Door Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Safelite Auto Glass Inferior quality replacement winbdshields approved by Geico Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Parts & Accessories: Safelite Auto Glass Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida

Sep 16 2015
Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning One Hour A/C Total Scam Artist! Tampa Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Scott's One Hour Air Conditioning Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Worthpoint Antiques The WorthPoint Team (877) 481-5750 Signed up for free trial, next day tricked me into subscription, caught it within an hour, cancelled, explained what happened, mistake, several emails, still charged me Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Antiques & Second-hand: Worthpoint Antiques Internet

Sep 07 2015
American Camera Company  Got the same spill as the other guy. He said I need the 6 hour battery, and the camera did not come with a battery or charger. After getting me to agree to purchase the battery and charger. I had to give my credit card for the purchase. He said I would get the camera in 5 to 7 days . Did not get a shipping notice and no tracking number or carrier provided.  Internet Where I Am Now Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Cameras & Video: American Camera Company Internet

Sep 06 2015
Any Hour Plumbing Any Hour Electric-Plumbing-Heating and Air Charged $976.00 for a repair which should have cost under $600.00 Orem Utah Author: West Valley , Utah Plumbing: Any Hour Plumbing Orem, Utah

Sep 03 2015
J Randolp Restorations John Ruggles HE RUINED MY HOUSE!! HE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY WITH OVERSPARY .ALL MY GLASS ON MY WINDOWS ,19 IN TOTAL, ARE SPRAYED BLUE ,HOUSE IS BLOTCHY westport Connecticut Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: J Randolp Restorations westport, Connecticut
11, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 29 2015
Les Shwab 2 hour wait for nothing Nampa Idaho And of course... Author: nampa, Idaho Employees: Les Shwab Nampa, Idaho

Aug 27 2015
Waist gang society Waist Gang Defective items and horrible customer service!!!! Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Waist gang society Internet

Aug 26 2015
Tidal Concepts Rhino LED, Prestige NY, Prestige Promotions, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, Affinity Concepts, Guardian Consulting, Millennium Recruiting, Auto Glass LLC, Ryan Irish, Jessica Irish, Crystal Kershaw, Robin Nick Gayle, Phillip Anthony Dazzo Complete SCAM & Pyramid Scheme New Hyde Park, NY & Deer Park, NY New York Company Response Author: St. James, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Tidal Concepts

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Super Rip Off Lakeland Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Maintenance Companies: One Hour Airconditioning and Heating Lakeland, Florida

Aug 20 2015
Gigats They promised a email message within a hour, they promised at least three leads within a hour. Nothing came thru, nothing was delivered, Called and complained and got a voice generated response from a computer. Seems to be nothing but a scam,,, BEWARE,,,do not give any PERSONAL information. Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Gigats Internet

Aug 19 2015
Glass Doctor Never delivery products after you paid for them and then owner wont return your calls Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Glass Companies: Glass Doctor Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Aug 19 2015
David Alexander Capitol One loan officer I received a phone call from David Alexander telling me I had been approved for a bank loan in the amount of $2500. at a 10% interest and a $95.00 monthly payment. He told me I would have to purchase a pre-paid loading card and load $50.(to make sure it worked) in order to make the monthly payments and that he would have my loan deposited into my account in one hour, obviously that didn't happen, but neither did the call back he wanted with the pre-paid information.  Internet Author: Manor , Texas Loans: David Alexander Capitol One loan officer Internet

Aug 19 2015
Gerber Collision and Glass Charged Ins Co for repairs not made, replaced and charged for parts not damaged or needed…horrible service too West Melbourne Florida Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: Gerber Collision and Glass West Melbourne, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Verizen Wireless Store salesman KO Did not replace glass screen saver with smudges underneath Port Jefferson Station New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Telephones: Verizon Wireless Store Port Jefferson Station, New York

Aug 18 2015
Credit Fix Institution CFF Approved me for a loan with promise of 2 hour account deposit. Ventura California Author: Levittown, New York Loans: Credit Fix Institution Ventura, California

Aug 17 2015
SOLALNTIS LIGHT SPA Cynthia Porter, owner THEY are putting signs up all over our town stating you are going to lose 6 pounds in an hour New Bern, North Carolina Nationwide We have not ever claimed 6 pounds in an hour Author: New Bern, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: SOLALNTIS LIGHT SPA Nationwide