Your Search | house of brides

Jul 17 2014
Smash Party Entertainment Amy Gottesman Smash Party Smash Party Entertainment NYC @smashnyc amy@smashnyc.com info@smashnyc Unprofessional, unreasonable, working from her house, doesn't have proper permits Hewlett New York
Author: , Festivals & Event Services: Smash Party Entertainment Hewlett, New York

Jul 15 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House Major Rip off. Said charge would be $4.95 for shipping, then charged my card $89.99. Now refuse to give refund Linglithgow Other Author: George , Iowa Weightloss Programs: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow, Other

28, Report #1162046

Jul 14 2014
ACS Incorp This is what they sent me in an email..,,Amount Due: $986.45. Case File # NT-3098154. Case File Transferred: July 2014 Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS INCORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $2645.43 AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU. Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

Jul 14 2014
Comcast Xfinity Installer cut over the air antenna lead outside my house and said they would repair my antenna lead Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Internet Services: Comcast Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Long Star Construction Jerry Haycraft Jr He ripped off my 83 year old mother . He started work did not finish. He ruined 10 inside doors in her house and started painting but did not finish. She had to pay over $700 to get the work repaired and finiahes. He is a scamer. He asked for the money up front because he did not have the money for supplies and gas. he was supposed to be a friend. Burleson X Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: Long Star Construction Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC NEVER FINISHED ROOF JOB ONLY FOR MY HOUSE TO FLOOD B/C OF SHOTTY WORKMANSHIP DOWNERS GROVE Illinois
Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Roofing Companies: AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
Main Street Host Harassed, Threatened, Lied, Used, Ripped Off, Robbery Without a Gun! Amherst New York Author: Cape May Court House, New Jersey Search Engine Optimization: Main Street Host Amhers, New York

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
Premier Care in Bathing We were told to give a good faith deposit, we was only going to give 250.00 the salesman who was at out house called the company and told them we was willing to give 250.00 and they told him it had to be 1,000.00. And salemen advised us in the event if our modification for our house doesnt go through we would have no problem getting our money back. They lied South Daytona Florida Author: East Sroudsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 09 2014
white glove maids Vee, Jo ann, linda, and betty, elise and Karen crone well, the company for one has no class what so ever, you wear these red wripped up shirts and bleached and which can be so much bettter, they come into your house, steal things like, napkins, toilet paper, alchol and whatever they can find while the client isnt home, and what was worse they have stolen money from the clients and the girls still work there. who allows such addacety to do that really? 2nd we have gotten hurt on the job and they dont even have workmens comp nor are they bonded because if they were the girls working there have FELONY backfrounds and smoke and drink while on the job, i would seriously be afraid of these people and what they have done. becareful to all the clients here in palm beach , boca, jupiter and where you may be be very aware and keep your eye out and DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE! jupiter Florida Author: jupiter, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: white glove maids jupiter, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Taylor Law Assoc. Albert Brow They state that I owe money and they will prosecuted me at the court house in a couple od days miami oklahoma Author: MORRISTOWN, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Taylor Law Assoc. Internet

Jul 09 2014
Preffered air duct cleaning Has coupons all over the Internet on living social and groupon. Will not honor them and tried to get 700 out of us before the cleaning which was supposed to be 50 bucks. Don't let them in your house. Very sketchy company!!! Omaha and council bluffs Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cleaning Services: Preffered air duct cleaning Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
American Cash Advance Jeff Foster senior attorney of Gibson's Law Firm 908 547 5914 phone listed Telling me i wrote bad cheques, grand theft, money laundering and they have a lawsuit and they included my phone and my social security number ..wrong house address none Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Advance Internet

Jul 09 2014
law offices of allen g rose pc Law office s of allen g rose my grandma left a $201,000 irrevocable spendthrift trust fund for me when she passed away to pay for school investments house & car& general well being & he will not give me sufficent benefits claims he will with broken promises will not give me a copy of the will that by law he has to give to me nor trust fund deposits & withdrawl notifications as by law hes supposed 2& has failed 2 be in touch with me for almost a year springfield,mo & Greenfield, missouri Author: monett, Missouri Financial Services: law offices of allen g rose pc Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Sheri Johnson Lopez Completely screwing me over on a rent to own contract we signed to purchase my house. She has consistently paid late and refuses to pay late fees or interest. She received $4500 in free rent in return for fixing foundation repairs and failed to do the work Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Tenants: Sheri Johnson Lopez Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 08 2014
ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI, LENDING PLUS INC. CALIFORNIA ***SCAM ALERT***CROOK ALERT***BYPASSED ME TO BUY MY HOUSE IN HIS OWN NAME LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: ASHLEY SASAN POURYAMINI LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 08 2014
Heinl Brothers, Inc. Dishonest About How They Were Painting the House! St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Building Products: Heinl Brothers, Inc. St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Volkswagen Credit VW Credit Volkswagen cost me my house! Carol Stream Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Volkswagen Credit Carol Stream, Illinois

Jul 07 2014
publisher,s clearing house fraud me saying in email saying congratulations you $1,000,000.00 on 7-5-14 from pch new york New York Author: union city, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: publisher,s clearing house new york, New York

Jul 07 2014
THE UNLOCK PROS I send in my Samsung note 3 that i bought on line to this company becuase it was showing bad IMEI and when I called them they promised to fixed it for me. After 2 days I got a confirmation letter for delivery but when I click on this, the message did not show that the phone was on the way. I called them again and they apologized and says the person made a mistake and they will mail it back. Since then I never get my phone back. They refused to pick up my call if I called from my house and cell phone but when I called with friends phone, they will pick it and cut off immediately I mentioned my oreder no 2459.I asked Paypal to collect my money back but they did not retuen my phone.This company is a liar and they are scam which need to be del with and close down. A guy called Eric always picked the phone and a guy called Lorenzo is always on their chat line. 6170 West Lake Mead Blvd , Las Vegas theunlockpros Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: THE UNLOCK PROS Internet

Jul 07 2014
Project195 Inc. Project 195, Little Moon Hostel, Joplin House, Dave Skoblar, DT Skoblar Fraudulent Charity with Unsafe Hostels, Director Scamming from Charity and Sleeping with Volunteers Oakland New Jersey
Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Project195 Inc. Oakland, New Jersey

Jul 07 2014
Lucas LUKE Stoioff Luke, Siena Tavern 51 w kinzie, publick house 400 n state st bull and bear 431 n wells stone lotus dine amic (dineamic) group 431 n. wells st italian job mimi llc 404 washington ave chicago - lucas luke stoioff siena tavern public house stone lotus dineamic group italian job miami chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Bars Lounges & Clubs: Lucas LUKE Stoioff chicago, Illinois

Jul 06 2014
Central security group When signing the 2 year contract. The salesman said I would save $20 a month on my home insurance. My insurance is calculated into my house payment. He said he would fill the paperwork out and submit it. Therefor dropping my insurance payment $20. He said since your saving $20 a month and the security system is $25 a month this security system would only be $5 a month. So of course I signed up. Not only is it not $25 a month but like $35 Houston Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Home Security: Central security Nationwide