Your Search | household bank platinum credit card

Jul 11 2014
mylife.net Charged Debit Card , Blocked my website after Charging Card, Never Sent Product Ordered, SCAM! Tampa Florida
Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Multi-Level Marketing: mylife.net Tampa , Florida

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Dreamstime Charged my card three times without my permission. Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Dreamstime Internet

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
SKIN HD Spector Marketing Inc. Credit Card Fraud - Desceptive Practice of facial cream Santa Ana Calif. Nationwide Author: Pekin, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: SKIN HD Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Fling Black Book Read the fine print dating site offer 2 days for a dollar if you don't cancell in two days they charge 39.95 to your card internet Internet Author: Euclid, Alabama Landscape Companies: Fling Internet

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 11 2014
Jay Davis Defrauding Music Stores. This person has charged $9400.00 worth of merchandise to a stolen credit card. Orem Utah Author: Pensacola, Florida Music Shops: Jay Davis Orem, Utah

Jul 11 2014
LBF TRAVEL, INC. Both tickets were $396. Until the surprise $300 Agent fee charged one day later onto my card by this company! San Diego Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Travel Services: LBF TRAVEL, INC. San Diego, California

Jul 11 2014
Scoresense One Technologies LP Credit report scam (recurring charge despite multiple attempts to cancel) Dallas Texas Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Jul 11 2014
Target on Hwy. 100 & Cleveland in West Allis, WI Price raised $1.10 to cover cost of 'FREE $5 gift card West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Target West Allis, Wisconsin

Jul 11 2014
Service Credit union Preferred financier of bad deals from NH auto dealers portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Banks: Service Credit union portsmouth, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Vitamax GlobaltekNew Age Cleanse JRM Marketing Unauthorized charges to my credit card, Lying on the phone about trial period, False advertising Phoenix Arizona Author: Temecula, California Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 11 2014
golocalmax.com This is a phone scam trying to get credit card numbers sunrise Florida Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: golocalmax.com sunrise, Florida

Jul 11 2014
union workers credit services Inc sent letter how I was pre approved for a 10,000.00 credit card however needed to send 37.00 Dallas Texas Author: Hobart, Indiana Attorneys General: union workers credit services Inc Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Interface Talent Marketing iTalent Natalie Scrollini Natalie Gold InterFACE Employees stole credit card information Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Marketing Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Incredible Health Remedies Ordered Sciatica Relief product from Jeff Brown, order #225376106,response e-mail received on April the 08, 2014, credit charge tyhe same day. no respond from company after sending several email, asking, when my order will be deliver. I am still waiting for the product !!!! The company is scam!!! Shame, Shame on you!!!! Internet Author: Hawthorn, Australia, Alabama Sales People: Urszula Dieker Internet

Jul 10 2014
CRE Credit Services James Charlet and Simon Webster Deceptive Advertising/Bait and Switch Plano Texas Author: New York, New York Credit Services: CRE Credit Services Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
ThinkCredit 1-800-975-6432 I did not order anything from Think Credit, but they billed me for Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ThinkCredit Internet

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

24, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri