HOWARD ELY, INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: howard ely, international library of poetry
There may be more specific results for "howard ely, international library of poetry"
For more specific results for "howard ely, international library of poetry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
PayPal eBay Theft of money. San Jose California Author: El Paso, Texas Banks: PayPal Internet

Jun 27 2017
Aviqua Skin outrageous charge for very little product, and no warning of charge Los Angeles California Author: Staten Island, New York Skin Care: Aviqua Skin Los Angeles, California

Jun 27 2017
Shoptiques Shoptiques: Taking Advantage of Small Businesses on Shop at a Time New York Internet Author: None, Connecticut Small Business Services: Shoptiques Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Scam, Asenine, Ridiculous, Difficult, Waste of Money Decatur Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Warranty Companies: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Warrior Trading Conversation opened. 1 read message.Skip to contentUsing Gmail with screen readers More 11 of 4,357 Re: Question from Steve KilleenInbox xWarrior Trading 9:46 AM ,2 hours ago, to meHi Steve,You are banned from our community for severa From Helpful to Hateful in a Short Time. Vermont Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Warrior Trading

Jun 27 2017
vcccheap.com PayPal VCC verification, Internet All Reviews Are True - Requires ID To Complete Transactions Author: athens, Credit Card Processing Companies: vcccheap.com Internet

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
FIRST US CAPITAL US CAPITAL NIAGARA FALLS NYUS CAPITAL THEY HAVE THREATENED ME WITH JAIL OVER A CREDIT CARD I NEVER HAD, THREATENED FAMILY MEMBERS, HARASSED MY JOB NIAGARA New York Author: WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia Collection Agencies: FIRST US CAPITAL NIAGARA, New York

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
playster continued charging credit card despite acknowledgement of cancellation New York, NY Internet Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Library: playster Internet

Jun 27 2017
Wondershare Order Ref#3ENURAB-A3A2AU - Your Registration Information of dr.fone toolkit - iOS Data Recovery No customer service and deceptive claims for software that in no good! Surrey British Columbia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Software: Wondershare Surrey, British Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
Florida impact windows and doors Ripped off, overcharged, taken advantage of Boca raton Florida Author: Lake worth, Florida Glass Companies: Florida impact windows and doors FL

Jun 26 2017
Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jun 26 2017
Dr. Erhard Bell Failure to Diagnos and Treat Cancer after being advised of another diagnosis of a tumor in my mouth Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Doctors: Dr. Erhard Bell Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
walmart store walmartmoneycard.com I purchased a prepaid walmart money card at the walmart on carslile ne in albuquerque nm. i was sent a card in the mail after many attempts to get card activated i have not been able to use the card can not speak with customer service went to the store customer service and was told that they could not help i am frustrated with this kind of service, i have to make a payment to my college loan with card and can not use this please help! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: walmartmoneycard.com Albuquerque,

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas