HP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hp
There may be more specific results for "hp"
For more specific results for "hp"
Showing 26-50 of 1,260 Found Reports For more specific results for "hp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 02 2017
Accountnow GreenDot Holding last years tax return and put a freeze on my account San ramon California AccountNow Author: Stockton, California Banks: Accountnow San ramon, California

27, Report #1362030

Apr 26 2017
hp create a problem and charge you to fix Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: hp Nationwide

Mar 31 2017
Sandcastle Real Estate, LLC Indy Investors Property Management, LLC Does Not Pay Their Bills Plainfield, Indiana 46168 Tech Support Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Sandcastle Real Estate, LLC Plainfield, IN 46168, Indiana

Mar 23 2017
Adam Leitman Bailey Fraud, misrepresetation,incompetent,liars New York, New York Notice Author: Bronx, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Adam Leitman Bailey New York, New York

Mar 09 2017
Just Answer.com Deceptive website, wrong advise given Internet JustAnswer Response Author: Crestview, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Just Answer.com Internet

Mar 07 2017
Ready debit Ready debit gold card Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Collins, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Ready debit Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Ready debit by MetaBank Ready debit, ready debit gold card,affiliated with metabank and bancorp Bank Restricted debit card with tax refund deposited. Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Homestead, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Ready debit by MetaBank Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Account now prepaid card Playing with my money Nationwide AccountNow Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income tax: Account now prepaid card Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
HSN HSN2 HSN SELLING USED AND DEFECTIVE HP COMPUTERS AS NEW Piney Flats Tennessee Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: HSN Piney Flats, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
HP Smartfriends Hewlett Packard HP Suport HP Smartfriends is not honest to their customers more about taking your money than supporting their new computers Nationwide Author: Stateline, Nevada Computer Manufaturers: HP Smartfriends Nationwide

37, Report #1351991

Jan 25 2017
HP Hewlett Packard HPCarepack extended warranty not honored even though paid for Nationwide Three Questions Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
HP Smartfriend Services Breach of Contract Palo Alto California Author: Augusta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriend Services Palo Alto, California

Jan 03 2017
AccountNow/MetaBank unknown AccountNow aka MetaBank has stolden hundreds of dollars from my account. No explanation given no one can explain. Internet/CA AccountNow Author: Irving, New York Financial Services: AccountNow/MetaBank Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

41, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Account Now Tax refund restrictions San Ramon, CA 94583 Nationwide
AccountNow Author: Margate, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Account Now Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
HP HP Spectre laptop is a defective product with flawed wifi - but HP refuses to recognize of fix problem Internet Author: Frederiksberg, Computer Manufaturers: HP Internet

Nov 15 2016
Account now prepaid debit card Is trying to hold my money so they can build interest even tho myself and my employee have called to verify saying they sent the deposit Internet AccountNow Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: Account now prepaid debit card Internet

Nov 08 2016
HP Crap computers and crap CS India Nationwide
update Author: Memphi, Tennessee Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP Care SmartFriend HP Care SmartFriend never solved my PC problem, and created more issues Nationwide Author: Havre De Grace, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Hewlitt Packard Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 06 2016
eSupport ,Driveragent, Unresolved Laptop issues Online Massachusetts Sofware removed Author: Alabama Computer Software: eSupport (Driveragent , Massachusetts

Sep 02 2016
Readydebit Rip off take your money closes your account Internet AccountNow Author: West portsmouth, Ohio Accounting: Readydebit Internet

Aug 27 2016
HP Consultants in Carlsbad, CA - OPwner-Larry HP Consultants/Owner Larry is scamming customers with timeshares Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Advertising / Deceptive: HP Consultants in Carlsbad, CA - OPwner-Larry Carlsbad, California