Your Search | hp
Approximately 656 Reports Found

Mar 28 2015
HP SMARTFRIEND SERVICE PALO ALTO CA recurring charges for14.99 for no services rendered, don't even know I was signed up for this. Palo Alto California Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: HP SMARTFRIEND SERVICE PALO ALTO CA Palo Alto, California

Mar 13 2015
Maplevision Systems recommend by HP Incompetent tech support and selling out dated software New Jersey Author: Bronx, New York Computer Fraud: Maplevision Systems Internet

Mar 13 2015
Barrister Global Services WeServeVets, LLC.John S. Bowers, Gerry Solis, Jessica Lacy. Scam Artists- Complain to HP for results!!! Hammond LA, Las Vegas NV Nationwide Class Action Author: Hammond, Louisiana Computer Service & Repair: Barrister Global Services Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Guru's Computer Solutions LLC John Rencher Dropped off a broken Acer laptop for my mother in law- picked up a broken Acer laptop with an HP adapter! Cincinnati , Ohio
Solid Undeniable Proof That John Rencher is a Drug Dealer Author: Madison, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Guru's Computer Solutions LLC Cincinnati, Ohio

Mar 06 2015
HP service plans Michael emp # 100569 I was sold a one time fix plan by HP. After I paid they had 4 different techs and comp still not working. Internet Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: HP service plans Michael emp # 100569 Internet

Mar 06 2015
HP (Hewlett Packard) failure to repair/refund for defective equipment Nationwide Author: WHITE PLAINS, Maryland Computer Dealers: HP (Hewlett Packard) Nationwide

Mar 05 2015
HP and Barrister Global HP repair partner Barrister Global Nationwide Author: Texas Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

33, Report #1208759

Feb 12 2015
HP Putting out totally defective products Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Computer Manufactures: HP Nationwide

34, Report #1208187

Feb 10 2015
MD Network, Inc YCA Contest, HP Consulting, Inc. Total Scam!!! Thievery.... Lakewood Colorado Author: Caldwell, Idaho Door to Door Sales: MD Network, Inc Lakewood, Colorado

35, Report #1207124

Feb 06 2015
hp they provided me defective laptop unit jabalpur Nationwide Author: katni, Computer Fraud: hp Nationwide

36, Report #1204202

Jan 25 2015
HP SmartFriend Internet tech support charged but not provided palo alta. CA CA.
Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: HP SmartFriend Nationwide

37, Report #1200944

Jan 11 2015
InkSmile HP refill Toner does not cover the entire page california Author: Santa Ana, California On-Line Business: InkSmile

38, Report #1199471

Jan 05 2015
hewlett packard case #3011807568 hp agent wanted $100 to give me info to correct my hp computer problem Author: greenwich, Connecticut Search Engine Optimization: hewlett packard Internet

39, Report #1195796

Dec 16 2014
HP Smart Friend S Palo Alto CA HP Smart Friend I am paying for services that are not being rendered. Palo Alto California Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: HP Smart Friend S Palo Alto CA Palo Alto, California

40, Report #1190194

Nov 20 2014
101ink was put in my 7520 HP Photo Smart Printer and it messed up the printer Head and I had to buy a new Printer Chatsworth, California Author: Boone, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: 101ink Chatsworth, California

Nov 18 2014
Image Warehouse Ron Saxton Selling Fake HP toners claiming new, genuine, not refurbished Items are fake and don't work. Refused to refund my money Oglesby IL
Author: foresthill, California Internet Fraud: Image Warehouse Internet

Nov 13 2014
hewlett packard HP ruined my laptop remotely! Nationwide Thanks but No Author: Michigan Computer Service & Repair: hewlett packard Nationwide

Nov 08 2014
Hewlett Packard Trouble with power adapters burning out and unable to reorder from hp making my printer useless! Nationwide Author: Pacifica, California Electronic Manufacturers: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
HP Hewlett-Packard Support Non-Existent Unless You Pay Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Consumer Services: HP Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Laptoptown.com N&K Trading Inc.1980 US Hwy. #1,Bldg.#3North Brunswick,NJ 08902-441AKA 3rd-Pty. Shipper Shipped The Wrong HP-625 AC Adapter,Will Not Reply,Refund Or Send RMA#..! Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: Laptoptown.com Internet

Sep 04 2014
Walmart.com A Case Of Mistaken Identity Nationwide Nationwide
You Missed The Point Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Computer Manufactures: Walmart.com Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 12 2014
hp support warrantees no good laveregne Tennessee Author: murphy, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: hp support Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
Hewlett Packard HP Photosmart 6520 printer-Black Ink Jet Problems With Them All Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Dealers: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Hewlett Packard HP hp photosmart premium printer scanner C310 florida Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Hewlett Packard Select State/Province