HP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hp
There may be more specific results for "hp"
For more specific results for "hp"
Showing 26-50 of 1,251 Found Reports For more specific results for "hp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 10 2017
HSN HSN2 HSN SELLING USED AND DEFECTIVE HP COMPUTERS AS NEW Piney Flats Tennessee Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: HSN Piney Flats, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
HP Smartfriends Hewlett Packard HP Suport HP Smartfriends is not honest to their customers more about taking your money than supporting their new computers Nationwide Author: Stateline, Nevada Computer Manufaturers: HP Smartfriends Nationwide

28, Report #1351991

Jan 25 2017
HP Hewlett Packard HPCarepack extended warranty not honored even though paid for Nationwide Three Questions Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
HP Smartfriend Services Breach of Contract Palo Alto California Author: Augusta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: HP Smartfriend Services Palo Alto, California

Jan 03 2017
AccountNow/MetaBank unknown AccountNow aka MetaBank has stolden hundreds of dollars from my account. No explanation given no one can explain. Internet/CA AccountNow Author: Irving, New York Financial Services: AccountNow/MetaBank Internet

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

32, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Account Now Tax refund restrictions San Ramon, CA 94583 Nationwide
AccountNow Author: Margate, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Account Now Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
HP HP Spectre laptop is a defective product with flawed wifi - but HP refuses to recognize of fix problem Internet Author: Frederiksberg, Computer Manufaturers: HP Internet

Nov 15 2016
Account now prepaid debit card Is trying to hold my money so they can build interest even tho myself and my employee have called to verify saying they sent the deposit Internet AccountNow Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: Account now prepaid debit card Internet

Nov 08 2016
HP Crap computers and crap CS India Nationwide
update Author: Memphi, Tennessee Computer Manufaturers: HP Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP Care SmartFriend HP Care SmartFriend never solved my PC problem, and created more issues Nationwide Author: Havre De Grace, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Hewlitt Packard Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 06 2016
eSupport ,Driveragent, Unresolved Laptop issues Online Massachusetts Sofware removed Author: Alabama Computer Software: eSupport (Driveragent Massachusetts

Sep 02 2016
Readydebit Rip off take your money closes your account Internet AccountNow Author: West portsmouth, Ohio Accounting: Readydebit Internet

Aug 27 2016
HP Consultants in Carlsbad, CA - OPwner-Larry HP Consultants/Owner Larry is scamming customers with timeshares Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Advertising / Deceptive: HP Consultants in Carlsbad, CA - OPwner-Larry Carlsbad, California

Aug 18 2016
Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard, HP, charged me a for defective recovery media Nationwide Author: Nationwide Computer Manufactures: Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet

45, Report #1319277

Jul 27 2016
inkcartridges LDInkCartridges Ordered an HP 02 Black Cartridge placed on 06/22/2016, for my Mother. Today, 27 July 2016, she attempted to replace and insert Black Cartridge into Printer. Printer indicated Cartridge was damaged due to being Expired. Fumbled around with printer and eventually inserted another new Cartridge, which worked as specified. Wrote Ink Cartridges Company and they indicated THAT IT IS AFTER 30 DAY WARRANT, THEREFOR YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK... IT IS OUT POLICY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ONWARD. NO LONGER OUR PROBLEM. Long Beach California Author: North Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: inkcartridges Long Beach, California

46, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

Jul 25 2016
Ready debit gold What a loss all the way around Internet Ready Debit Author: Oberlin , Louisiana Credit Card Processing Companies: Ready debit gold Internet

Jul 22 2016
Leser Group LTD Abraham Leser Leser Group LTD Are Slumlords Brooklyn New York Vacating Stipulation Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Leser Group LTD Brooklyn, New York

Jul 19 2016
Account Now Metabank Two day deposit is false advertisement Internet AccountNow Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Banks: Account Now Internet

Jul 12 2016
1981 Run around, lost computer, 600.00 missing Augusta GA Author: Augusta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Hp and FedEx Nationwide