HRS , USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hrs , usa
There may be more specific results for "hrs , usa"
For more specific results for "hrs , usa"
Showing 26-50 of 13,882 Found Reports For more specific results for "hrs , usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 08 2017
usa nursery i ordered several trees total purchace cost 66.65. i received a confirmation e-mail of my order they haven't sent the trees as of yet i tried calling with no anwser back. of coarse they took their money from my accout the same day new haven Connecticut Author: Stanton, Michigan Specialty Stores: usa nursery new haven, Connecticut

Jun 07 2017
Gregory Mejia or Greg Mejia (From Nevada) FM INVESTMENT GROUP LLC / GO Aged Corporation / CPN Cash/ Rapid Unsecured Loans / USA Wholesale Corporations Gregory Mejia or Greg Mejia is a SCAM ARTIS. Brokers and customers BEWARE Henderson Nevada Greg is been helpful in resolving the matter! Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Gregory Mejia or Greg Mejia (From Nevada) Henderson, Nevada

Jun 07 2017
JOBS NEWS USA UNITED METRO MEDIA LLC CHARGING FOR WORK NOT PERFORMED - SCAM Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Advertising Agencies: JOBS NEWS USA Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 07 2017
Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Jeff pasyson works with Patrick Wright Ripoff offers job from home to people outside of USA and never pays! Toole Utah
Author: Atizapan, Employers: Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Toole, Utah

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
The USA Nursery Not honest 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, Connecticut 06473 Internet
Author: Syracuse, New York Nurseries: The USA Nursery Internet

Jun 06 2017
USA nursery Sent dead plants 3 times and one time out of complaints sent wrong plants Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Nurseries: USA nursery Internet

Jun 06 2017
santander usa Santander liars and crooks forth worth Texas Your evil too Author: haines, Florida Car Financing: santander usa forth worth, Texas

Jun 06 2017
Hotels.com Misleading price placing order outside of the U.S USA Nationwide Author: Alabama Travel Companies: Hotels.com Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
USA Safe Pet Relocators Charges for items but never produces then asks for more money on others items Bloomington Minnesota Internet Author: Internet Shipping & Handling: USA Safe Pet Relocators Internet

Jun 04 2017
USA Nursery Buyer Beware - They have no customer service New Haven Connecticut Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Nurseries: USA Nursery Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
SIXT FRANCHISE USA, LLC Sixt lied to US franchise owners, threatened franchises and we lost everything Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Rentals: SIXT RENT A CAR LLC Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 03 2017
USA Nursery Complete ripe off, received all Dead plants New haven Connecticut Author: Beatty, Oregon Landscaping: USA Nursery New haven, Connecticut

Jun 03 2017
Sixt Franchise USA LLC This company cost me my lifetime wealth, ruined my life and hurt American Small Businesses Ft Lauderdale Nationwide, Florida
Author: Austin, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Rent A Car Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
county boxer home boxer puppies for sale. These people say they will sell you and ship you puppies to canada and the usa, Once you send them money via western union they say they will follow up with shipping details. Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Coldstream, Alabama Animal Abuse: county boxer home Internet

Jun 03 2017
USA LEGAL RESOURCE-Damian (ext:158) 1x fee1.90chrg.xtra19.95 Woodland Hills California Author: Rockmart, Georgia Lawyers: USA LEGAL RESOURCE Woodland Hills , California

Jun 03 2017
LISTON DRUGSTORE Liston Drugstore , they say it is an Ofshore account. Name: Chi Muluh NevilleCountry: CameroonRegion: LittoralCity: 00237 Liston DRUGSTORE is an online pharmacy who. Promises to deliver and are legitimate . I had to pay them they western union send them the transfer record, and they promised my payment was inclusive of all shipping and handling , but they deal with another Logistics company called XPRESS LIGISTICS WHO IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD THIEVE LIARS. They wanted more money for customs clearance and asked me to pay again 550 . And to use Western union as my product was ON HOLD , and PENDING in their website till a payment was paid . I ofcourse knew then they are all into kahoots with each other . Graniteville,South Carolina USA,,or Cincinnati , NATIONWIDE
Liston Drug Pharmacy Shady not trust worthy Author: Internet Abusive Parents: Drugstores: LISTON DRUGSTORE Internet

Jun 02 2017
USA Nursery DEAD TREES! NO RESPONSE FROM THEM AT ALL! New Haven Connecticut Author: Hawthorne, Florida Consumer Services: USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

Jun 02 2017
Private Individual Annelize The product was bought at a no price basis only paying for shipment, however we notified them after the order was sent to us that the adress is wrong its in South Africa not USA. Johannesburg South Africa Internet
Author: Springs, Johannesburg, On-Line Business: Private Individual Internet

Jun 02 2017
D2luck.com Alex, Alex H. on steam Scammed virtual items from me using rigged website system Russia, but registered in USA Internet Author: Alabama Internet Services: D2luck.com Internet

Jun 01 2017
USA Nursery DEAD TWIGGS N/A N/A Author: Newnan, Georgia Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

Jun 01 2017
USA Nursery Money went to black hole, non responsive, no order shipped, complete scam New Haven Connecticut
Author: Columbus, Ohio Nurseries: USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 31 2017
Securitas USA - Billy Holmes, Joel Hayes, Lisette Valdes BULLYING, DISCRIMINATION, RETALIATION Oakland California Author: Fairfield, California Work Place Bullies: Securitas USA Oakland, California

May 31 2017
CBD Pure Oil Tincture 1180 N Town Center Dr Ste 101 LAs Vegas, Nevada USA SCAM> FREE BOTTLE JUST TO GET CARD INFO Las Vegas Nevada Author: East Bend, North Carolina Alternative Health: CBD Pure Oil Los Vegas, Nevada

May 31 2017
USA NURSERY DEAD ON ARRIVAL Conn or Tenn Internet Author: McMurray, Pennsylvania Nurseries: USA NURSERY Internet