existed

Your Search | hrs usa best buy

Aug 29 2014
Wheelstiresandmore I bought a Ford wheel cover to replace mine that is stolen. Install it and only after 2 weeks, the latch cracks. Write email to this company, after delay of 1 week, got an email basically saying this cover is not from them, no return and they do not takeany responsibility. I will never buy from this company, very bad business practice. Internet Author: Irvine, California Auto Parts: Wheelstiresandmore Internet

Aug 29 2014
Across USA Moving and Storage Company I was robbed by Across USA Movng and Storage Company Glenview Illinois Author: Yorkville, Illinois Moving Companies: Across USA Moving and Storage Company Glenview, Illinois

Aug 29 2014
Wal Mart site to store is the WORST way to buy exasperating, lack of communication, unnecessary, right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Kitchens: Wal Mart site to store Internet

Aug 28 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mortgage Compliance Investigators. Mortgage Compliance Investigators dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: Mortgage Compliance Investigators recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: USA, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Billy Bowles las vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

SolidGear SolidGear USA Deceived me on the purchase price. Internet
Author: La Jolla, California Computer Manufactures: SolidGear Internet

Aug 28 2014
HDProjectorworld.com Big SCAM Don't buy from this company RICHMOND BC Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Cameras & Video: HDProjectorworld.com RICHMOND, BC, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Paul T Andrews or USA Morgan Distributor or Atlas Development I sent $10,000 deposit for a car Paul Andrews did not deliver jamestown Rhode Island Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Paul T Andrews jamestown, Rhode Island

Aug 28 2014
Suncoast City Auto DONT BUY A CAR FROM THEM mobile Alabama Author: mobile, Alabama Auto Dealers: Suncoast City Auto mobile, Alabama

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 28 2014
samson usa Samson exhaust returned exhaust for a refund . now they have the exhaust and won't refund my money Sturgis, SD Nationwide Author: knoxville, Alabama Motorcycles: samson usa Nationwide

Samsung Do not buy a Samsung Refrigerator Internet
Author: Colorado Appliances: Samsung Internet

Aug 27 2014
Tech Fix USA PC smart support Former employee! Nothing but FRAUD Delray beach Internet Author: Delray beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Computer Fraud: Tech Fix USA Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
USA-Serve CEO Michael Cannon Beware DOES NOT PAY Mickleton, New Jersey Author: Anonymous, Other Legal Process Services: USA-Serve Mickleton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
sbaeasy sbaeasy do not believe anything about sbaeasy, you will only be misled to buy their softaware and that's it, they could careless what you do with it. newyork and other cities Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loans: sbaeasy Internet

Aug 26 2014
simple fillings i order a ssn card lost to replace it for my son . waited to long and found out its a rip off . that is not nice . i lost $48 all i had in my pocket . i would off buy shoes for my son insted . i want my money back .. texas Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Federal Government: simple fillings Internet

Aug 26 2014
Thomas Hood USA Fast Cash Legal Group of Attorneys I was sent an email stating that I would be prosecuted for a $1705.00 internet loan that I supposedly refused to repay Internet Author: Des Moines, Iowa Loans: Thomas Hood Internet

Aug 26 2014
cash net usa callling multiple times to my palce of residence saying they were the clark county poilce department Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: cash net usa Internet

Aug 26 2014
DEAL DASH 50 Samsung TV won after 1089 bidsnot even 12 hrs running on item Internet Author: Maspeth, New York Bait-and-Switch: DEAL DASH Internet

Aug 25 2014
Carburetors and More La Porte Tx Horrible Products Horrible Customer Service DO NOT BUY!!! La Porte Texas Texas Author: Eagle River, Wisconsin Car Parts & Accessories: carburetors & more Internet

23, Report #1171999

Aug 24 2014
USA QUICK CASH LOANS representative: Shawn Martin I was called to say I had qualified for a loan and I needed to put $140.00 on a green dot card and give them the information. Internet Author: Whiteville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: USA QUICK CASH LOANS Internet

24, Report #1171995

Aug 24 2014
J and P Moving, INC, Tasheen Pickett SCAM! THEIVES! They picked up my stuff June 25th and it is now August 24th and I have no idea where my stuff is. The company has disconnected their phones. They moving compnay I origianlly hired was USA Moving Group and they subcontracted my move out. They cannot get a hold of the company either. STAND UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!! GIVE ME MY STUFF!! Sumter South Carolina Author: Folsom, California Moving Companies: J and P Moving, INC Sumter, South Carolina

Aug 23 2014
NMX*Frankln Prosperity I was charged $47.95 on 8/23/14 - I did not buy anything today - Internet Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: NMX*Frankln Prosperity Internet