HRS USA BEST BUY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hrs usa best buy
There may be more specific results for "hrs usa best buy"
For more specific results for "hrs usa best buy"
Showing 26-50 of 31,569 Found Reports For more specific results for "hrs usa best buy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
skin royale i fell for a click bait for a free sample of skin moisturizer and eye cream. i had to check a box that said i was over 18. the compnay informed me AFTER my credit card was charged for $370, that the 18 or older also agreed to monthly shipments of these two products. the best part is that i never even got the trial size samples i paid for. when talking to company with my credit card rep on the phone, the customer service rep from skin royale said--we have lawyers and we will win this. santa ana CA shows on my credit card statement Internet Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of the Report was not a customer of the Complainant, nor a former employee of the Complainant. | Coast To Coast Marketing, Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC DON'T BUY MORTGAGE LEADS FROM COAST TO COAST MARKETING! BRYAN WAKEFIELD & JEREMY SPOSATO ARE SCAMMERS! Columbus Ohio
((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: rippoffville, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC Columbus, Ohio

Apr 18 2017
cash advance usa Sent an email stating i owe 4991.67 and will receive notice from court if i don't pay up. Internet Author: Little Neck, New York Credit Card Fraud: cash advance usa Internet

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
FCG Team FCG Law Group USA Advocates Legal Network Service USA Legal Network RBC Law Center Data Services AMS Group Fraudulent, Destructive, Terrorizing Homeowners Los Angeles California Outlandish Retaliation from ex-employee Author: Canoga Park, California Lawyers: FCG Team Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2017
One Guard Home Warranty BUYER BEWARE DONT BUY Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Appliances: One Guard Home Warranty Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Satin Youth Cream Sati Youth Eye Cream Do Not Buy! Scam Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Skin Care: Satin Youth Cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
Phoneix International in Canada, SPM Group, Bronx firm. Looks like Mike had to leave the USA to keep his scam going Stoney Creek Ontario
Author: Manhattan , New York Multi-Level Marketing: Phoneix International in Canada Stoney Creek, Ontario

Apr 17 2017
infinity_online niki love seller promises to send picture ,videochat, or anything if you buy her gig. And complete order. Once you complete order there is no response. You wont get anything that was negotiated sri lanka Internet Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: infinity_online Internet

Apr 17 2017
Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside California Best Western Suite Hotel LAX RICO White Collar Enterprise Crime, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Fraud, Bank Fraud, Internet Fraud, Double Billing Ingleside California What in the world? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel: Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside CA Ingleside, California

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Digital Supply USA digitalsupplyusa.com Company charges restocking fee even for defective products Kansas City Missouri Author: Berkeley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 17 2017
shipito USA Address & Package Forwarding, Shipito LLC. Package Forwarding california California Author: Milano, Alabama Shipping Companies: shipito california, California

Apr 16 2017
Buy VCC Deceptive vengeful rip off artists taking advantage of people in need Internet Author: kihei, Hawaii Business Consulting: Buy VCC Internet

Apr 16 2017
gold rose usa ordered a rose and vase from them for valentines day for my daughter. got the rose, but still haven't received the vase. can't reach them by phone nor will they e-mail me back. ann arbor Michigan Author: round mountain, California Computer Mail Order: gold rose usa ann arbor, Michigan

Apr 16 2017
IMVU Inc. IMVU Inc. Disabled my account without solid reason and stole 2000$ from me ! USA California Author: Baia Mare , Alabama Internet Fraud: IMVU Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free trial and was sent orders on 2 occasions that I did not order. I had to goon the Internet to even find a number to call to cancel the order. .Consumers beware...do not buy this product! They need to be shut down!! At Petersburg Florida Author: Columbus , Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 15 2017
Simo LLC; Veyron Skin Serum Veyron Skin Serum is a SCAM! RIPOFF!! Don't buy! BEWARE!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: Simo LLC; Veyron Skin Serum Phoenix , Arizona

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 15 2017
Corporam corporam usa , medicam , corporam.com, PHILIPPE AMAR , KIM PEREL , David Amar Sending defective equipment then asking for more money to fix item, broken laser, no warranty hollywood Florida Author: urbandale, Iowa Physicians: Corporam hollywood , Florida

Apr 13 2017
Imove usa inc Imove Inc Fresh Meadows NY overcharging, damaging, and misplacing items Fresh Meadows NY NY Author: Little River, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Imove usa inc Fresh Meadows,

Apr 13 2017
Korusa Pest Control Korusa Pest Controlpestrongpestrong.com Customer service from the Dark Side. DO NOT BUY HERE. Internet
Author: Palmetto, Florida Exterminating Services: Korusa Pest Control Internet

Apr 13 2017
American Business Coalition USA Health Administrators Fake Health Insurance Chesterfield Missouri Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Health Insurance: American Business Coalition Chesterfield, Missouri

Apr 12 2017
Government Liquidation.com governementliquidation.com15051 N. Kierland Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Total Rip Off False Advertising DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Government Liquidation.com Internet

Apr 12 2017
Pioneer Electronic USA LLC Pioneer Electronic USA,Pioneer Electronic LLC Pioneer electronic rip off Long beach California Author: Camden, New Jersey Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Pioneer Electronic USA LLC Long beach , California