HSBC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hsbc
There may be more specific results for "hsbc"
For more specific results for "hsbc"
Showing 26-50 of 1,500 Found Reports For more specific results for "hsbc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 14 2016
HFC/Beneficial Finance HSBC now was also GreenLeaf for a short time. Wrote bad mortgage loans in the early 2000's to apparently hundreds of people during a push for customers right before they closed all their offices that left us all out to dry with poor customer service promises they made in the office  Brandon Florida Author: GREAT MEADOWS, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: HFC/Beneficial Finance Brandon, Florida

Feb 12 2016
Verlin Gradney Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud - Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud producing fake/forged fraudulent documents Temecula California
Law Enforcement Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Dec 16 2015
Robert Akurigo Baba ceo of Robert copper & Associates FAKE AND SCAMER PROVAIDER DOING ALL TRANSACTIONS TO GET VICTIM , MANY REAL CLIENTS THIER ACCOUNTS WAUSE CLOSE BECAUSE HIS FAKE INSTRUMENTS NEVER RICHED THE RECIVER BANK START BY FAKE SWIFT AND BG FROM BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON AND STANDER CHARTER BANK HSBC NO ONE IS REAL Ghana Internet Author: CAMPULUNG-MUSCEL, Alabama Financial Services: Robert Akurigo Baba ceo of Robert copper & Associates Internet

Dec 15 2015
08 HSBC Nevada Claims and collections They changed me almost 8000 dollars and I've never owned a credit card from them and to top it off I was in prison when this account was opened Lulu Nationwide Author: LAKE CITY, Florida Skin Care: 08 HSBC Nevada Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Representing,HSBC Card Services, Merchant:Ameritech This company continues to harass me with collection letters for an un-collectable debt, over ten years old and filed in my bankrupt claim as well. They even say ,in small print, that, because of the age of this debt, they will not sue me, nor will they report it to any credit reporting agency, yet it does come up on my credit report and stopping me from getting a good score in order to get a house. Norfolk Viginia Facts about collection agencies Author: Hastings, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC. Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure process stalled and stalled and stalled Bradenton Florida Perhaps We Can Help Author: Sacramento, California Mortgage Companies: HSBC MORTGAGE SERVICES INC. Bradenton, Florida

Sep 21 2015
HSBC lost draft department 506 HSBC HAS LOST ANOTHER CHECK, PAYMENT COMES IN 2 DAYS, 11 DAYS TODAY SENCE HSBC SAID THEY SENT CHECK NO CHECK, MORE RAIN COMMING, CAN'T MAKE NEEDED REPAIRS Duluth Georgia
Author: willow beach, Arizona Financial Services: HSBC lost draft department 506 Duluth, Georgia

Sep 06 2015
HOUSEHOLD AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE, HSBC AUTO FINANCE, thieves..their take my money, I overpay my car and never have title. Internet
I did all right Author: bronx, New York Car Financing: HOUSEHOLD AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE(HSBC AUTO FINANCE) Internet

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Jun 09 2015
Steven Matthew Langley Steven Langley HE HAS NEVER PAID TAX ON HIS INCOME FOR 30 YEARS AND GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT Mooresville, North Carolina Validation of data Author: phoenix, Arizona Internal Revenue Service: Steven Matthew Langley Mooresville, North Carolina

May 05 2015
Consumer's Clearinghouse, HSBC, US Lottery and Gaming Commission, Worldwide Tel We were promised a check for $500,000 to be delivered in 2 days. All we had to do was send a check for $4,000 to them. Washington, D.C. Author: Oxnard, California Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer's Clearinghouse ,

Apr 15 2015
Commerce Payment Systems Verified REVIEW: Commerce Payment Systems commitment to customer satisfaction, Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help merchants of all sizes accept credit cards at the lowest rates possible combined with superior customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Commerce Payment Systems recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Commerce Payment Systems Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe Business Service
HSBC and commerce Payment Ststems Author: henderson, Nevada Work at Home: Commerce Payment Systems | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success. 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. jeffersonville, Vermont

Apr 15 2015
HSBC Bank / Capital 1 Bank HSBC Lied about payments made, claimed charge off / Then sold my account to Capital 1, then Capital 1 sold account to Portfolio Recovery Associates which is a collection agency. HSBC is in NY and Capital 1 is in Texas, Nationwide HSBC ? Capital 1 Author: Leavenworth, Washington Credit Services: HSBC Bank / Capital 1 Bank Nationwide

Apr 14 2015
Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Park View Legal dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Park View Legal demonstrates willingness to change by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Great company, great service!! Author: Corona, California Credit & Debt Services: Park View Law, Inc San Diego, California

Apr 11 2015
HSBC Bank HSBC Banco - Brasil Fraud, misappropiation, HSBC Rio de Janeiro Nationwide Author: Rio de Janeiro, Banks: HSBC Bank Nationwide

Mar 21 2015
HSBC HSBC FRAUD AND MISAPPROPRIATION OF PROPERTY Dubai Other Author: Doha, Other Loans: HSBC Dubai, Other

Mar 17 2015
HSBC Beneficial Over valued property Manhattan Kansas Author: Junction City, Kansas Mortgage Companies: HSBC Manhattan, Kansas

Mar 08 2015
HSBC illegal forecloser Nationwide Hsbc are a bunch of dirtbags they approved us for a car loan in 2005 and two weeks later they took it back saying we didn't fit their credit granting critiea Author: Decatur, Illinois Banks: HSBC Nationwide

46, Report #1207428

Feb 21 2015
SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC BOAC, Bank Of America, Countrywide, HSBC, Decision One, Wells Fargo, State Farm Bank, Balboa and Northwest Insurance Agencies, others Predatory Lending/Servicing/Bad-Faith-Insurance,Bankruptcy Laws/RESPA Vilations/TAX Fraud/Broker Misconduct,Credit Reporting errors,Escrow errors and Theft of Identity and Property,etc. JACKSONVILLE, Florida Additional information requested Author: Chicago,, Illinois Attorney Generals: SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC JACKSONVILLE,, Florida

47, Report #1207783

Feb 09 2015
HSBC Unfair practice New York Nationwide Modification... Author: ellenwood, Georgia Banks: HSBC Nationwide

48, Report #1197432

Dec 24 2014
Hsbc bank home mortgage new Jersey Nationwide Author: PAINTED POST, New York Loans: Hsbc bank Nationwide

49, Report #1194898

Dec 12 2014
HSBC Beneficial., Florida, HSBC 1, a few others Home was in husbands name, his wife died 2011, they were getting letters with different servicers names and amounts. As of 2013 homeowner has been newly married for over a year now...husband can't talk, has bad case of aphasia from stroke. I attempted to get loan information from Beneficial and they sent back a letter they were doing loan research. Husband had been in home for over thirty years, now retired and disabled. Loan servicers were continually sending bills with different amounts and different names of lending institutions. Trustee Assets told me we had to sell the home. I told t we needed a place to live. we're 63 and 65. HSBC recently bought the house online so now it is in their name. HSBC California Author: Mount Shasta , California Miscellaneous Companies: HSBC ,

Nov 24 2014
Amena Capital Ltd CEO Robert Georges Australian Based scam clients of retainer fees above address is a vertual address Hong Kong Nationwide Robert Georges Author: corona, California Investment Brokers: Amena Capital Ltd Nationwide