Your Search | hsn
Approximately 99 Reports Found

Sep 24 2016
TRACFONE/HSN tracfone&HSN are rip off COMPANY's Miami Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE/HSN Internet

Aug 19 2016
Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet Author: N. Venice, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: Mike Mesack Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 01 2016
HSN Can you be raped by a huge company? Because I was screwed by HSN. Internet You should be ashamed of yourself.. Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: HSN Internet

Feb 27 2016

Dec 19 2015
HSN Home Shopping Network Paid in full and still being harassed Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Beauty Products: HSN Internet

Aug 03 2015
Home Shopping Network HSN Confirmed order of UHD TV $2299.00 on Flex pay w/ my $1,700 credit limit Internet
Author: Venice , Florida TVs & VCRs: Home Shopping Network Internet

Jul 09 2015
11:21 AM carmd as purchased on hsn carmd unit requires a subscription of $5 a report irvine California Author: Deland, Florida Auto Parts: irvine, California
9, Report #1220074

Apr 02 2015
HSN using Moon and Lola and Company Moon Lola and Company orderd a monogram necklace for 260 dollars it was waffer thin chain weak and they refused to take back do not state they wont and its totaly misrepresented and better read the fine print that isnt there Columbus Ohio Nationwide/Ohio Author: Canton, Georgia Liars: HSN using Moon and Lola and Company Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
HSN Home shopping network Broken TV Clearwater Florida Author: PALM BEACH COUNTY, Florida TVs & VCRs: HSN Florida

Oct 28 2014
Author: SPRINGVILLE, Alabama Computer Mail Order: HSN Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
HSN warranty run a round clear water Florida Author: TAPPAHANNOCK, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN clear water, Florida

Jun 12 2014
LEADER INTERNATIONAL INC Impression I bought an android tablet from HSN still on warranty I mail it to leaders for repair I have my receipt that someone signed for it, I called vom p any they confirmed they signed and received it. Its been 4 months since I cant get them on the phone they not saying anything to me . Los Angeles California Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LEADER INTERNATIONAL INC LA, California

May 23 2014
NutriBullet worst company EVER. Flakes run it, and the reps are flakes. HSN Nationwide Author: Chico, California Internet Marketing Companies: NutriBullet Nationwide

Mar 23 2014
Comenity Bank HSN Credit Card Never received statement and keep getting phone calls Columbus Ohio Author: Crosby, North Dakota Banks: Comenity Bank Columbus, Ohio
17, Report #1120427

Feb 03 2014
Home Shopping Network HSN Deceptive Practices Select State/Province HSN defense is that they hide that disclosure lol Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Home Shopping Network Select State/Province

Aug 14 2013
HSN/SImply Wireless/VirginMobile Bought 2 phones from HSN; they never worked ,like you cannot pick up a call while phone is ringing among others. I thought it was me and I should wait until I better understood the droids. It wasnt me. I spent so much time with VM customer service, HSN will not help, and Simply wireless can't be found. I tried their website- and it doesn;t come up. Miami Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: HSN/SImply Cellular Select State/Province

Jul 08 2013
HSN Home Shopping Network BEWARE OF CREDIT CARD FEES Internet  Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Internet: HSN Internet, Select State/Province

May 20 2013
HSN And/or customer services Trying to get a refund on an item that does not work for over a month and all I get is a run around/ lip service. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HSN St. Petersburg, Florida

May 08 2013
HSN They said you can return if you don't like. I have been shoping there for at least 15 yrs. They closed my account because I returned too many items. That is there moto if you don't like it send it back with in 30 days and I did. tampa California Author: richmond, California Unusual Rip-Off: HSN tampa, California

Mar 12 2013
CPS SECURITY, REVENUE SECURITY SECTION, HSN Unprofessional, RUDE SAN ANTONIO Texas Another no-payer Author: Alta Loma, California Collection Agencies: CPS SECURITY - REVENUE SECURITY SECTION - HSN SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Mar 12 2013
CPS Security Check Plus Systems HSN SMALL CLAIMS LAW SUIT San Antonio , Texas Sigh Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: CPS Security San Antonio, Texas

Jan 25 2013
Hsn simply wireless Vey negative customer service Internet Author: los angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Hsn simply wireless Internet

Dec 01 2012
HSN and Simply Wireless Rip offs and they know it, Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina On-Line Stores: HSN and Simply Wireless Internet