HSN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: hsn
There may be more specific results for "hsn"
For more specific results for "hsn"
Showing 1-25 of 107 Found Reports For more specific results for "hsn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

2, Report #1381921

Jun 28 2017
HSN Coin Collector Ripped without a thanks or smile, and get to pay to send it back. Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: HSN Coin Collector Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
HSN shopping network requested a refund for a returned item and never got the money. Internet Author: fond du lac, Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: HSN shopping network Internet

Feb 13 2017
HSN Home shopping network Internet Author: Yelm, Washington Jewelry Stores: HSN Internet

Feb 10 2017
HSN HSN2 HSN SELLING USED AND DEFECTIVE HP COMPUTERS AS NEW Piney Flats Tennessee Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: HSN Piney Flats, Tennessee

Nov 27 2016
HSN.com Home Shopping Network IDIOT ON PHONE HSN CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEKENDS! Clearwater Florida HSN.com will not cover postage! Author: , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: HSN.com Clearwater, Florida

Nov 14 2016
HSN Home Shopping Network Unauthorized illegal credit check. Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: HSN Home Shopping Network Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
TRACFONE/HSN tracfone&HSN are rip off COMPANY's Miami Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: TRACFONE/HSN Internet

Aug 19 2016
Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet Author: N. Venice, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Mike Mesack Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 01 2016
HSN Can you be raped by a huge company? Because I was screwed by HSN. Internet You should be ashamed of yourself.. Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: HSN Internet

Feb 27 2016
COIN COLLECTOR HSN COIN COLLECTOR MIKE MEZACK DONT GET RIPPED OFF ON HSN Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Coin Dealers: COIN COLLECTOR Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
HSN Home Shopping Network Paid in full and still being harassed Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Beauty Products: HSN Internet

Aug 03 2015
Home Shopping Network HSN Confirmed order of UHD TV $2299.00 on Flex pay w/ my $1,700 credit limit Internet
Author: Venice , Florida TVs & VCRs: Home Shopping Network Internet

Jul 09 2015
carmd.com carmd as purchased on hsn carmd unit requires a subscription of $5 a report irvine California Author: Deland, Florida Auto Parts: carmd.com irvine, California

17, Report #1220074

Apr 02 2015
HSN using Moon and Lola and Company Moon Lola and Company orderd a monogram necklace for 260 dollars it was waffer thin chain weak and they refused to take back do not state they wont and its totaly misrepresented and better read the fine print that isnt there Columbus Ohio Nationwide/Ohio Author: Canton, Georgia Liars: HSN using Moon and Lola and Company Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
HSN Home shopping network Broken TV Clearwater Florida Author: PALM BEACH COUNTY, Florida TVs & VCRs: HSN Florida

Oct 28 2014
HSN HSN SELLING USED ITEMS AS NEW ON HSN ST. PETERSBURG & TAMPA, FLORIDA
Author: SPRINGVILLE, Alabama Computer Mail Order: HSN Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
HSN warranty run a round clear water Florida Author: TAPPAHANNOCK, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN clear water, Florida

Jun 12 2014
LEADER INTERNATIONAL INC Impression I bought an android tablet from HSN still on warranty I mail it to leaders for repair I have my receipt that someone signed for it, I called vom p any they confirmed they signed and received it. Its been 4 months since I cant get them on the phone they not saying anything to me . Los Angeles California Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: LEADER INTERNATIONAL INC LA, California

May 23 2014
NutriBullet worst company EVER. Flakes run it, and the reps are flakes. HSN Nationwide Author: Chico, California Internet Marketing Companies: NutriBullet Nationwide

Mar 23 2014
Comenity Bank HSN Credit Card Never received statement and keep getting phone calls Columbus Ohio Author: Crosby, North Dakota Banks: Comenity Bank Columbus, Ohio

25, Report #1120427

Feb 03 2014
Home Shopping Network HSN Deceptive Practices Select State/Province HSN defense is that they hide that disclosure lol Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Home Shopping Network Select State/Province