HTC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: htc
There may be more specific results for "htc"
For more specific results for "htc"
Showing 26-50 of 96 Found Reports For more specific results for "htc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2013
Nikol Okhotskiy This UKRANIAN man sold me a HTC ONE S phone for $280. I met him at the starbucks in Arden Mall. He told me everything was in perfect condition and the phone did still look brand new. He seemed to know sacramento, California sacramento.craigslist.org CELL PHONE SCAM Author: sacramento, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Nikol Okhotskiy sacramento, California

Apr 25 2013
.QUANTUMSOLUTUIONS.us If you are an android app user, STEER CLEAR from www.quantumsolutions.us. Big sounding name with one nasty guy who TAKES your $10 then you get an old a*s appthat does absolutely NOTHING. android app that does NOT work and you lose $10. BAD developer Austin, Texas Sure it was. Youre the devoper Author: , BBB Better Business Bureau: QUANTUMSOLUTUIONS.us Austin, Texas

Apr 17 2013
Kathleen Dan Jessica kathleen.d@wildblue.net Tried to scam me by purchasing my HTC One S phone over craigslist, and communicated with me via text message over google voice, and sent me fake pay pal money confirmations Abeokuta, Ogun State,, Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Internet Fraud: Kathleen Dan Jessica Internet

Mar 18 2013
PhonePartsUSA.com Sells Cheap Parts and Does Not Stand Behind Them Las Vegas, Nevada Used Part sold as New Author: Wappingers Falls, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: PhonePartsUSA.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 03 2013
Verizon Wireless HTC Thunderbolt Cell Phone Wireless Mobile Phone HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich ICS Update Internet Author: West Middlesex, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 24 2013
Shawn Buige I Should Have Known Better Concord, North Carolina
Your Complaint Holds No Weight & is Ridculos - I have Made over $140,000 using Shawns Material Author: Naples, Florida Seminar Programs: Shawn Buige Concord, North Carolina

Dec 07 2012
Krist Loci IEXPRESS Trucking TRUCKING COMPANY Delivered Cuban cigars to him and he disputed and has made no reply to contact for repayment in 1 month. Answer phone a denies it is him. Sommerville, Massachusetts
KRIST LOCI has responded but cant make payment and threatening! Please read below Author: Miami, Florida Customer: Krist Loci IEXPRESS Trucking Sommerville, Massachusetts

Dec 04 2012
Hello Totem thet offered me $53.00 for my htc incredable, they sent me a box to mail them my phone which I did upon receiving my phone they contacted me and said that the phone was broken and would only give me $ InternetSan Diego, California Author: venice, Florida Telephones: Hello Totem InternetSan Diego, California

Nov 20 2012
Metro PCS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD! Internet Metro is the best.. Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

Nov 14 2012
Metro Pcs I bought 2 bootleg phones from metro pcs an there crappy phones black berry, htc an they both sucks. Dorchester, Massachusetts Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Dorchester, Massachusetts

Oct 27 2012
Judge Andrew Tarrantino Suffolk Family Court Misconduct by Andrew Tarrantino Islip, New York OMG Author: Holbrook, New York Civil Rights Violators: Judge Andrew Tarrantino Suffolk Family Court Islip, New York

Oct 17 2012
HTC Does Not Stand Behind Its Products Internet, Internet I agree they do not stand behind their products! Author: Lansing, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: HTC Internet

Oct 17 2012
HTC EVO Boost Phone Bought this phone at Best Buy and had it for 2 months when it started to Internet Author: Torrance, California Cellular Phone Companies: HTC EVO Boost Phone Internet

Sep 30 2012
Unlock to talk unlock code salt lake city, Utah Food For thought Author: paterson, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Unlock to talk salt lake city, Utah

Sep 29 2012
BOOST MOBILE PROBLEMS WITH HTC EVO DESIGN 4G, IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH..AND I HAVE ONE AND MY 16 YR OLD SON WORKED A SUMMER JOB TO BUY HIS. WE BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS, AND HE WONT, GIVE US A CREDIT SO THAT WE CAN PUT IT TO UNIONDALE, New York Author: westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE UNIONDALE, New York

Sep 25 2012
baipi trade Baipi Co.,Ltd Rippoff Site Beware they take your money and never ship items Internet www.baipitrade.com baipitrade baipi trade Author: Fayetteville, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: baipi trade Internet

Sep 21 2012
Jose Salgado ilovemytek flash iphone 4 scam verizon cricket to metro pcs Long Beach, California
Ilovmytek's Youtube channel removed! Author: Long beach, California Cellular Phone Companies: Jose Salgado Long Beach, California

Sep 18 2012
Pure Creative ,Elizabeth Eichelman, Unprofessional and did not provide services paid for Cincinnati, Ohio Rebuttal with misleading information Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Websites: Pure Creative (Elizabeth Eichelman) Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 04 2012
Fone Masters UK Microtek Repair Solutions Appalling service, story/excuses change every time. Job was a simple screen replacement on a HTC but they damaged phone more by bending the phone frame. I had paid in full cash up front. Week later st Wolverhampton, Other What Happened Next? Author: Wolverhampton, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Fone Masters UK Wolverhampton, Select State/Province

Aug 29 2012
Orangeoffer.com eblaze services, inc. I saw a report on TV about cell phone buy back companies and I had an HTC EVO that I thought would be worth some $. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Orangeoffer.com Internet

46, Report #931907

Aug 24 2012
cell phone unlock Cellphoneunlock.net i paid online fot the code to unlock my htc vivid .at first they couldnt get the code. then gave me a code for a samsung. then the code they gave didnt. work ..so i went to a cell store to get it unlo , Internet HTC Vivid Unlocking Author: salem, Oregon Telephones: cell phone unlock Internet

Aug 24 2012
htcsimunlock.com I have ordered and received unlock code for my htc one x phone. Code does not work. After sending them a few email, I have never get any response from them, nor the refund which they guaranteeing. Internet Author: Belgrade, Other Communications & Networking: htcsimunlock.com Internet

Aug 20 2012
Hello Totem They offered me $36.00 for my HTC and provided me with a shipping box. Mailed it back to them and they never sent me my money. Internet Author: Morganton, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Hello Totem Internet

Aug 18 2012
HTC Siemens, High Tech Computer Corp of Taiwan HTC warranty is useless. 5 repairs in 4 months, broken promises, lies Bellevue, Washington Author: Washington, Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: HTC Bellevue, Washington

Aug 06 2012
FlashedPhones.net Flashed Phones, Boost Mobile, HTC, Flash your phone Internet Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: FlashedPhones.net Internet