Your Search | hughes satellite service

Apr 17 2014
Public Power & Utility of NJ Public Power FRAUD !!! Do NOT sign up for their service !!! Stamford Connecticut Author: Princeton, New Jersey Utility Companies: Public Power & Utility of NJ Stamford, Connecticut

Apr 17 2014
warrantysupport@liquidationservices Unresonable Delays, Incompetent repairs, Lieing about replacement, refusal to contact Garland Texas Author: Callaway, Florida Computer Service & Repair: warrantysupport@liquidationservices Garland, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 17 2014
Pleasant Springs Sales, Service and Towing; D.E.S. Enterprises LLC; Daniel E. Sperloen (Owner/Operator) Dishonest Salesman, Careless Mechanic and an Undesirable Human Being Cottage Grove Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Pleasant Springs Sales, Service and Towing Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

Apr 16 2014
Palmetto Health Labs Referred to Customer Service but given non-existent number. Milford Connecticut Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Palmetto Health Labs Milford, Connecticut

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
david maus service department Don't Get The Free Oil Change, Actual Cost Will Be a New Motor! sanford Florida Author: bushnell, Florida Auto Dealers: david maus sanford, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Tophatter, Inc. Andrew Blachman , Ashvin Kumar, Chris Estreich, Jaqueline Law, Katie Nelson, Blippy, Blipify, Hearts Horrible Customer Service, Unethical Business Practices Palo Alto California
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auctions: Tophatter, Inc. Palo Alto, California

Apr 16 2014
Linksys Belkin ROUTER SCAM, CUSTOMER SERVICE FRAUD Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Communications & Networking: Linksys Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 16 2014
TurboTax complete lack of customer service - and possibly allow fraudulent returns to be filed Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Tax Services: TurboTax Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
ACS incorp Saying I'm delinquent on a pay day loan, and if I don't email them to make arrangements they will report it to the irs as income Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: ACS incorp Internet

Apr 16 2014
Lenscrafters TAMEEKA Store Manager Rude to not only myself, but to my mother, No Custumer Service Training. sense of Entitlement, Ego, New York City New York Author: Flushing, New York Eye Care: Lenscrafters New York, New York

Apr 16 2014
Compressionsale.com Poor customer service Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Clothing Stores: Compressionsale.com Internet

Apr 16 2014
Aamco of olympia,Washington/ Damian Anderson Installed a USED wrecking yard trans instead of rebuilding my trans!!!! olympia Washington Author: olympia, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco of olympia,WA/ Damian Anderson olympia, Washington

Apr 16 2014
Equinox day serum feeling ripped off, and could not understand what the customer service people where saying. Buffalo New york Author: Esbon, Kansas Liars: Equinox day serum Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Network Telphone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services’ clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Network Telephone Services. Network Telephone Services’ commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Dedicated to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Adult Web Sites: Network Telephone Services InternetWoodland Hills, California

Apr 16 2014
directv double charged,turned me in collections i would not pay,put holes in roof,it leaks,and has ruined the inside of ceilind nationwide Nationwide Author: canyon lake, Texas Satellite Dish Companies: directv Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
PNC Bank Horrible customer service, took hundreds in fees from their own mistakes pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2014
alliance service co. inc J.fontana J.FONTANA came into my home claiming to work for ALLIANCE SERVICE CO! selling magazines! inever recieved them! 21200 S. LAGRANGE RD #356 FRANKFORT, Illinois 60423 Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Door to Door Sales: alliance service co. inc Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Liberty Tax Horrible service, Bad work Phoenix Arizona Author: 85032, Arizona Tax Services: Liberty Tax Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Consumer tax relief This company promised to reduce what I owed the IRS after I paid them $4000, this was almost two years ago. They always said oh dear your case fell between the cracks, we will get right on it. Now they are taking $19.99 out of my account monthly and no longer answer my phone calls irvine California Author: Afton, Wyoming Income Tax Service: Consumer tax relief irvine, California

Apr 16 2014
Walmart Family Mobile THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF AND DOES NOT CARE THAT YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY FOR THEIR AWFUL SERVICE Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: MC MINNVILLE, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Albuquerque, New Mexico

Apr 16 2014
www.amyflorist.com Flowers by Amy Please do not use this service Website California Author: Morgan Hill , California Florists: www.amyflorist.com Internet

Apr 16 2014
Network Telephone Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Dedication, Network Telephone Services is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Network Telephone Services has implemented strategic changes insuring clients succeed, continuing to focus on upgrading infrastructure, state-of-the-art technologies, providing a responsive customer service staff which addresses any customer questions or concerns. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Network Telephone Services is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Business Office Systems & Solutions Midland, Texas