Your Search | hughesnet direcway
Approximately 439 Reports Found

Dec 10 2013
hughesnet disconnect my services after 30 minutes and keeped charging my debit card and the sent me a bill for 216.80 chicago Illinois Author: vancouver, Washington Internet Service Providers: hughesnet chicago, Illinois

Dec 08 2013
HughesNet Not providing service as advertised - terrible internet Germantown Maryland Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Germantown, Maryland

Dec 03 2013
Hughesnet False promises. Slow connection speeds. No way to cut short 2 year contract without $400 fee. Internet Author: Vermont Internet: Hughesnet Select State/Province

Dec 01 2013
Hughesnet Deceptive website Nationwide Nationwide Author: Simpson, North Carolina Internet Services: Hughesnet Nationwide

Nov 26 2013
Hughesnet fraudulant, illegal charges to a credit or debit card,customer service that knows they are thieves and dont care  Internet Author: Palestine, West Virginia Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Nov 23 2013
HUGHESNET INTERNET SATELLITE 2 months paying for service, 3 service calls, 3 equipment replacements and missing work hours sitting on phone with this company to fix problems, still no internet service! Internet Author: Marlinton, West Virginia Internet Services: HUGHESNET INTERNET SATELLITE Internet

Nov 07 2013
Dishnet Hughesnet Misleading information internet Nationwide Author: Derry, New Mexico Internet Service Providers: Dishnet Nationwide

Oct 31 2013
Hughesnet TRUE COST OF THE HUGHESNET INTERNET Germantown, Maryland Author: Colorado Consumer Services: Hughesnet Germantown,, Maryland

Oct 09 2013
HughesNet Their product is not as advertised, they lie to prevent cancellation, customer service is terrible. Internet Texas Author: SoCal, California Internet Services: Hughesnet Internet, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2013
Hughesnet Dont Trust These People Monroe North Carolina Author: Monroe, North Carolina Internet: Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Monroe, North Carolina

Oct 03 2013
Hughesnet James LY I returned my hughesnet radio, modem and cords in one package... Now they are saying I only sent them the modem and I owe them over 200 dollars, they are not stealing 200 dollars from my pocket... Good luck with your scams to make a quick buck.... They need to be shut down! I currently hired a investigator to look into the missing items.They are a Bunch of crooks that steal money to feed their employees.... Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Toccoa, Georgia Satellite Dish Companies: Hughesnet Gaithersburg, Maryland

Sep 30 2013
Hughesnet Gen4 Where is the lawsuit Internet Nationwide Author: Kettle Falls, Washington Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Internet, Select State/Province

Sep 21 2013
Hughes Network Systems HughesNet Unreliable service, lousy support, does not deliver promised performace, takes at least a week to get help Internet Author: Hayesville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Hughes Network Systems Select State/Province

Sep 07 2013
Hughesnet Did not tell me of data allowance and stopped downloads after 5 days Internet Author: Sunland, California Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Internet

Sep 06 2013
DISH NETWORK DISHNET satellite internet, Hughesnet. Dish Network Lied to regarding high speed internet and will not let me out of contract without paying early termination fee Englewood Colorado Author: MOCKSVILLE, North Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: DISH NETWORK Englewood, Colorado

Aug 25 2013
HughesNet Hughes Internet Very deceptive business practices Internet Author: Arizona Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet

Aug 13 2013
HughesNet Promised that service would work in my area (Welcome, NC) and the usage would be surfice as to what my family used internet service for. OH Author: Lexington, North Carolina Internet Services: HughesNet Select State/Province

Aug 08 2013
HUGHESNET Contact FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION TO SUE HUGHES 1-877-382-4357 Nationwide Author: California Internet Service Providers: HUGHESNET Nationwide

Aug 05 2013
Hughesnet Hughesnet satelite service poor customer service and ripoff charging customer for services that should be provided and already being paid for germantown Maryland Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet germantown , Maryland

Aug 03 2013
HughesNet HughesNet Gen4 HUGE SCAM! Biggest MISTAKE Ever! LIES! Worst service ever! FRAUD Germantown Maryland Author: Sonora, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Germantown, Maryland

Jul 31 2013
HughesNet Cannot connect to internet at times and slow download speeds Internet New York Author: Sharon Springs, New York Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2013
Hughes NetPo They lied several times to me, about when they would be out to fix my internet service. Called 4 to 5 timrs about the problems i was having with my severice was told they would be out the next day to fix it. But when I called back the next day to leave an alternate phone number I was told I would have to call and set a appointment up with the installers, which by the way was never told to me in the conversatios i had with either Hughesnet techs I talked with the day before. The second time I called on the 7-27-13 I was totally withoutt internet and the tech personally told me they were scheduled to come out the next day and upgrade my system. But when I made my call on the 7-28-13 I was told to schedule a appoinment. 5 phone calls to these people and they can't get it right. Chicago Illinois Author: Dierks, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: Hughes NetPo Chicago, Illinois

Jul 27 2013
HughesNet HughesNet does not really offer faster internet Goodlettsville Tennessee
Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet

Jul 17 2013
Hughesnet has many deceptive practices which you cannot escape. Buyer Beware! Internet Author: Etna, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Jul 12 2013
Hughes Net HughesNet TERRIBLE Service, Rude & Inept Staff & Supervisors - STEER CLEAR Internet Author: Lake Mary, Florida Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Internet